Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Hosting for your faucet! HostaFaucet.com. Bitcoin, Altcoin, Paypal Payment  (Read 1012 times)
rodevart (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

Cheap and Dedicated Web Hosting Solution for your Faucets

Now you can host your faucets on a dedicated host for cryptocurrencies Faucets! --- https://HostaFaucet.com

And more than that:

We accept Bitcoin and Altcoin Payments.

Plans:

Starter:

Single Faucet
5 GB SSD Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free SSL Certificate
Bitcoin and Altcoin Payment
$ 1.99 /Monthly

Kick Starter:

2 Faucets
10 GB SSD Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Email99.9%
Uptime Guarantee
Free SSL Certificate
$ 2.99 /Monthly

Rocket:

Unlimited Faucets
Unlimited SSD Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free SSL Certificate
$ 3.49 /Monthly

Payment Methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Altcoin.

Features under development:

Buy Domain(Available in the coming days)
Host + Free High-End Faucet Script
Build Custom Faucet Script You can contact us anytime for a custom script!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

How is this any different than just a regular web hosting service? As I understand it, you are dedicating your service specifically to faucets, but... Why? It does not seem like there are any special benefits that could be provided to faucets by choosing your service over some other web host. Furthermore, do faucets even generate any significant ad revenue anymore? You would need a very large number of users using the faucet in order to even break even against the web hosting price. At most, I could see someone putting up a faucet on an already existing server with a different main purpose just for the pocket change generated from its existence. Dedicating an entire service to a faucet sounds like a way to never achieve ROI.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

How is this any different than just a regular web hosting service? As I understand it, you are dedicating your service specifically to faucets, but... Why? It does not seem like there are any special benefits that could be provided to faucets by choosing your service over some other web host. Furthermore, do faucets even generate any significant ad revenue anymore? You would need a very large number of users using the faucet in order to even break even against the web hosting price. At most, I could see someone putting up a faucet on an already existing server with a different main purpose just for the pocket change generated from its existence. Dedicating an entire service to a faucet sounds like a way to never achieve ROI.

I think the point of HostaFaucet is that the service renter/payee wouldn't need to setup his own faucet software. Think of it as like DigitalOcean's one click install apps, whereas the users wouldn't need to manually install apps such as Lamp, MySQL, those stuff.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

@mjglqw

You are a bit right.

btcton@

Faucets earnings are in bitcoin, so we provide a way to pay for a cheap hosting at the same performance like other hosting companies with Bitcoins Altcoins or even Paypal, this is an advantage if you choose us, a dedicated web hosting solution.

More than that we almost finish a very nice and secured faucet script with faucet hub payment system integrated which will be offered along with a hosting package, another advantage of using us.

We also provide custom faucets with features chosen by the customer (like games, lottery etc. ) at a convenient price.

Regarding your affirmation {"Furthermore, do faucets even generate any significant ad revenue anymore?"}.

Yes, faucets are still earn very good, we also have few faucets with high payments to users and good earnings for us.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:05 PM

@mjglqw

You are a bit right.

btcton@

Faucets earnings are in bitcoin, so we provide a way to pay for a cheap hosting at the same performance like other hosting companies with Bitcoins Altcoins or even Paypal, this is an advantage if you choose us, a dedicated web hosting solution.

More than that we almost finish a very nice and secured faucet script with faucet hub payment system integrated which will be offered along with a hosting package, another advantage of using us.

We also provide custom faucets with features chosen by the customer (like games, lottery etc. ) at a convenient price.

Regarding your affirmation {"Furthermore, do faucets even generate any significant ad revenue anymore?"}.

Yes, faucets are still earn very good, we also have few faucets with high payments to users and good earnings for us.

Can you give us a few faucet sites that use your service? Just to show us how legit you are, and how your faucet actually works compared to other faucet service providers like faucetfly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

@mjglqw

You are a bit right.

btcton@

Can you give us a few faucet sites that use your service? Just to show us how legit you are, and how your faucet actually works compared to other faucet service providers like faucetfly.

Sorry but I am not here to promote my faucets, we will gain trust for HostaFaucet.com in time.
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

@mjglqw

You are a bit right.

btcton@

Sorry, I misundertood your request, right now we do not host any faucets but we have an order for a custom faucet.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

I think the point of HostaFaucet is that the service renter/payee wouldn't need to setup his own faucet software. Think of it as like DigitalOcean's one click install apps, whereas the users wouldn't need to manually install apps such as Lamp, MySQL, those stuff.
Ahh, I see. I thought this didn't provide anything extra like you just indicated.

I just looked at the OP and noticed it says there are custom scripts at the bottom for faucets. I am not sure if I missed this when I originally read it or if it was added in afterwards, but this service makes more sense now. I am still not fully sold on how profitable they might be, but if they truly are profitable, all power to hosts.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

Ahh, I see. I thought this didn't provide anything extra like you just indicated.

I just looked at the OP and noticed it says there are custom scripts at the bottom for faucets. I am not sure if I missed this when I originally read it or if it was added in afterwards, but this service makes more sense now. I am still not fully sold on how profitable they might be, but if they truly are profitable, all power to hosts.

This service is special for the faucet owners and newbies to start their own faucet. We offer support for setting up with their faucet script or custom faucets made by us.
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

Hello,

Huge Discount Available!!!

Use coupon code: 50OFF to get 50% discount for Starter Plan.

Only for Starter Plan!!! Buy now 1,3,6,12 months with 50% off!!!

This offer starts today and will expire on 30.11.17!
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

your websiet looks ok not really professional but not only a blog Cheesy
witch faucets allready hosting on your service ?
can you give some examples ?

kind regards
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

your websiet looks ok not really professional but not only a blog Cheesy
witch faucets allready hosting on your service ?
can you give some examples ?

kind regards

Hello, right now we do not host a faucet but we honor a custom faucet order. We are new, during promotion and we expect to work with as many customers as possible.
rodevart (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

Use coupon code: 50OFF to get 50% discount for Starter Plan.

Only for Starter Plan!!! Buy now 1,3,6,12 months with 50% off!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: