Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems of loguin in CRYPTOPIA!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(  (Read 369 times)
Nexu$ (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:54 AM

I've been facing this problem for the fourth day.

When logging into my account I do not receive an authenticated email with the number to enter it. It does not arrive in my message box. I looked at the spam box. Electronic junk and nothing. In the facebok of the site I verified that xistem other people with the same problem. We sent messages to support and we were not answered. And we are prevented from realizing our purchases and sales in the site thus damaging our work.
I beg you to kindly say cryptopia and help us.
They are celebrating new users on the site. More if they know how to deal with the old users. For we are begging for support answers more than 24 hours without success. Not a bit of consideration with users;

I want a CRYPTOPIA resolution !!!
I WANT TO ENTER MY ACCOUNT.

Before you offer services to new users, first increase your staff so that you can solve everyone's problems. WE NEED TO WORK.

address of the page where several users complain for the support that is not attending.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/cryptopiaexchange/community/?ref=page_internal

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

head up ! With honesty
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

I experienced this (not receiving email code) twice, what I've done was send a request once again and after few mins I received it in my email. Have you tried again after some time? If still not receiving email codes, only their support could help you, no other choice than to wait for their reply.They have their thread here but no support ticket will be answered there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.0
Nexu$ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

I experienced this (not receiving email code) twice, what I've done was send a request once again and after few mins I received it in my email. Have you tried again after some time? If still not receiving email codes, only their support could help you, no other choice than to wait for their reply.They have their thread here but no support ticket will be answered there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.0

thank you friend for the indication of the topic
I put a message on the topic that you gave me. unfortunately I already have two days without recovering my funds because I do not receive the damn code in my email and thus I can not enter into my account.
What I perceive and that they are growing yes of clients but also need to increase its effective of officials. For there are users like me who are with the same problems and nobody responds to us. And yet our money is in jail and we do not know what is happening. Embarrassed Embarrassed

head up ! With honesty
CodCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

You guys have AOL addresses by any chance? I know they have issues sending automated stuff to AOL domains (which includes a few others).

"They have their thread here but no support ticket will be answered there" <--- did you read that bit? Go to their support page dude.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

May sound profan, but did you put then to your contact list? My emails first landed in spam folder, until I was aware about it. Wondering that registration mail was placed in main folder. Support tickets, I sent, where answered within 48 hours. So, I think, they will also help you out in a few days.
Nexu$ (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

You guys have AOL addresses by any chance? I know they have issues sending automated stuff to AOL domains (which includes a few others).

"They have their thread here but no support ticket will be answered there" <--- did you read that bit? Go to their support page dude.

not my friend my address is not aol but hotmail.tambem I tried to make a new address live to try contacts and I did not receive the code in the email in the same way. I was in cryptopia at 8 months and I am very frustrated with all this. answer we do not have help in facebock or non twiter and the administrators of discordia do not help us in anything and still sound, bannidos if we demand help or something of the type. I am unable to log in my account because of a systematic error of them and I do not I am to blame. If you get the facebock summer you have other people with similar problems. And nothing they do.

head up ! With honesty
Nexu$ (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

May sound profan, but did you put then to your contact list? My emails first landed in spam folder, until I was aware about it. Wondering that registration mail was placed in main folder. Support tickets, I sent, where answered within 48 hours. So, I think, they will also help you out in a few days.

not my friend my address is not aol but hotmail.tambem I tried to make a new address live to try contacts and I did not receive the code in the email in the same way. I was in cryptopia at 8 months and I am very frustrated with all this. answer we do not have help in facebock or non twiter and the administrators of discordia do not help us in anything and still sound, bannidos if we demand help or something of the type. I am unable to log in my account because of a systematic error of them and I do not I am to blame. If you get the facebock summer you have other people with similar problems. And nothing they do.

head up ! With honesty
CodCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

"we do not have help in facebock or non twiter and the administrators of discordia do not help us"

As far as I'm aware none of those are support channels. If you need help you need to go where they offer help. On the main page you can find a Contact Us and Support link at the bottom or get someone who can log in to log a ticket.

Geeze, working support there must be a difficult job...
Nexu$ (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

"we do not have help in facebock or non twiter and the administrators of discordia do not help us"

As far as I'm aware none of those are support channels. If you need help you need to go where they offer help. On the main page you can find a Contact Us and Support link at the bottom or get someone who can log in to log a ticket.

Geeze, working support there must be a difficult job...

Dude, do not get me wrong. If you post posts to improve your status here in this forum please do not do it on topics that matter is important and difficult for other people. especially when they have their coins stuck and unable to work.
Do you really think that if I had not made any attempts to contact the support, would I be here? If you are not a user who has the same problem or who has some help like that of the friends above, do not post messages in topics that you have nothing to offer. As a cryptopia user for more than 1 year. I'm talking. Thank you.

head up ! With honesty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: