Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3888 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
Yes people do that. They buy with their real life money even if the price of them increase much higher. If they will be sure that the price of them will increase then they will buy by selling their property or they will invest a smaller amount of money from their salary and from the other sources of their income.

Ofcourse the only way to buy bitcoin is from the real money. I do not understand what is real life money and how it is different from normal money ? Wink
All the money is real and you need to spend the money in order to buy bitcoins. There is no other way around. Even if you sell your property, you will get money which you will indulge in bitcoins or altcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:40:17 AM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
Yes people do that. They buy with their real life money even if the price of them increase much higher. If they will be sure that the price of them will increase then they will buy by selling their property or they will invest a smaller amount of money from their salary and from the other sources of their income.

Ofcourse the only way to buy bitcoin is from the real money. I do not understand what is real life money and how it is different from normal money ? Wink
All the money is real and you need to spend the money in order to buy bitcoins. There is no other way around. Even if you sell your property, you will get money which you will indulge in bitcoins or altcoins.

Most of the people buy the coin and hold for the future investmant. But some people don't know the prices information. So before you will buy coin you will check the best coin and prices information. It will help to plan to buy the bitcoin. If buy the coin it will time to invest for the future and improve the business process.
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

I buy coins every salary day. I usually spend about 10-30% on Bitcoin and convert it to ther alt coins for investment purposes.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

I think the easiest way to obtain a bitcoin is to buy it using fiat money. Its not actually a matter of how often people buy cryptos, since the profitability of bitcoin is good then they can buy as often as they want as long as they have the money to buy it.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Yeah, there are people investing their real money to have ETH or BTC or other alt coins as investment and hoping that it gives them profit in return in the future.

Some are just waiting for the dump before they buy and then sell it again when have profit.

When I'm buying crypto currency I always wait for the dump. Smiley

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

At present situation bitcoin rising too high everyday, also increasing ethereum, so if you can hold some btc and ethereum then I am sure you can earn huge profit from here at near future.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:30 AM

Yes most of the millionaires these days are doing trade in such way that they buy bitcoins with real life money and when it seems that the price goes high then they sold it out with handsome amount of return.
Funny enough, choosing cheaper coins may not really be that helpful as it is a whole lot more risky and may not even give you what you want compared to what bitcoin will give you if you decide to put the same amount you bought into bitcoin.

$5 of bitcoin early this year would have been worth $40 or more by now which is something everyone should note that, you do not have to buy as much as 1BTC before you get in and you have chances of bitcoin to keep growing largely than any other altcoin which you are not even sure of.
Indeed now all the mostly users are using their own currency and are buying bitcoins for future because now they sure that the rate is increasing in future also because big investors have start investing in bitcoin and they can make more money by now buying bitcoin and can hold for a future.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

If not with real money with leaf money? LOL
People put money in cryptocurrency with their money like me. If they can not afford for 1 bitcoin then buy smaller amount of it. We should not buy 1 bitcoin. Sometime people invest money one time and they trade it at all day. They inject money to trading not everyday.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:47:33 AM

Nowadays, more and more people are being educated about the potential of cryptocurrency. Once they understand how it works, they start investing in bitcoin. I am definitely sure that those people including myself are willing to buy pricey bitcoin because they see it as an opportunity to make money passively.
Exactly! With the passage of time, things are changing in a very significant manner. The number of people who are knowing about bitcoin is increasing quite rapidly and due to which the demand of the bitcoin is also increasing in the international market.

As a result, the market value of bitcoin is also going up and up and that too in no time. Investors are investing in bitcoin and bitcoin is helping them having what all they really want to have from bitcoin.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:07:34 AM

Yes of course, it is possible for people to buy bitcoin using their own money. Because i think that's the essence of investment, you have to pull out your own money to take risk. Not that great amount of Bitcoin but still we can buy a part of it, we afford, because everything starts in small things.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:07:09 PM

Of course many people buy bitcoins with their own money. I am buying too with my own money because i think this is a great opportunity to earn. Not only i learn from bitcoin i also learn from other altcoins. I think we just need to put money that we think if i loss i won't be crying in darkness. Just think twice or thrice before putting your money if you don't want to stress yourself.
Yes, actually most of us use our own real money to buy Bitcoin and some others coins. Today, there’s getting more and more people choose to invest Crypto, especially Bitcoin ,so it’s really take me to many chances because its safe and benefits and particularly its bright future. It’s better if we use money in many coin at same time. If you have time,you can spend it studying the market of every coin.  You must have a deep knowledge about Crypto currencies and mostly importantly you should keep faith on investing it. Let think carefully before choosing what to invest so that you don’t regret and accept what will happen.
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Of course many people buy bitcoins with their own money. I am buying too with my own money because i think this is a great opportunity to earn. Not only i learn from bitcoin i also learn from other altcoins. I think we just need to put money that we think if i loss i won't be crying in darkness. Just think twice or thrice before putting your money if you don't want to stress yourself.
Yes, actually most of us use our own real money to buy Bitcoin and some others coins. Today, there’s getting more and more people choose to invest Crypto, especially Bitcoin ,so it’s really take me to many chances because its safe and benefits and particularly its bright future. It’s better if we use money in many coin at same time. If you have time,you can spend it studying the market of every coin.  You must have a deep knowledge about Crypto currencies and mostly importantly you should keep faith on investing it. Let think carefully before choosing what to invest so that you don’t regret and accept what will happen.
Of course, and I am one of them, what I am doing is every payday I am buying bitcoin through my salary and get it whenever I need it, but if not yet I'll just holding it, and saving my profit in one of my bank account so I can secure it for the future of my children I make sure that at least I can save from my profit here.
ClumsySmile45

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

Of course, and I am one of them, what I am doing is every payday I am buying bitcoin through my salary and get it whenever I need it, but if not yet I'll just holding it, and saving my profit in one of my bank account so I can secure it for the future of my children I make sure that at least I can save from my profit here.

Yes of course, I am one of that people. I need to invest in bitcoin that is why I buy some coins with my real money. Unless you do airdrop and other campaigns there's no way you can get bitcoins for free.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

I did that.
My fiat is standing by now.
I will use BTC now and ETH,... most likely I would HODL.
ClumsySmile45

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:12:00 AM

I think the best way to do is put all your money from the bank to invest in bitcoin. Spare just a little real life money for your essential needs. That way you can maximize you earning.
amat11025

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

Yes a lot of them buying including me. All of the exchanges are really busy with verification of identity.some says it might take 20 days.We can imagine the workload. bottom line it just began.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

People actually buy coins with real life money because I had a friend who did it. He was encouraged by some seniors to deal with bitcoin because he saw the capabilities of increasing of its value in the market and now he never regret the fact of buying bitcoins and he was amazed of the value reaching  $18,907.01.

vestenvinden

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

The demand is high. A lot of websites are selling out with fees of 6-8 %. Last year it was only geeks and dreamers who invested, this year is the commoner. People are talking about it everywhere now, its in the media all the time etc. and its very In to say you own bitcoins.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

your question is kinda vague at first but if i understand it right that people are willing to pay for such high amounts of course there are people exist that are willing to pay for such amounts. In the end they are winners for these investments since you can't still see that btc and other cryptos will fall down as every day pass by there are more people willing to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

yes it is like that way if you want to have bitcoin to buy it, or you can follow ICO program here paying you with the token they offer and that is enough to increase your trading capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: