Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people actually buy coins with real life money?  (Read 3888 times)
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

Ofcourse it happens especially to those people who can afford. Some people focuses on investing so much that it became their main profession so it is not new that they buy coins with their money. Nothing is strange about that. It's how investing works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamcro (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

Yeah yeah, for some people it's investment, for some people it's used for trading and some people use coins to buy stuff. This clears up things for me so much

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

I do bought bitcoins before with my real money when I still don't know how to earn bitcoin since no one wants to teach me here in my place on how they are earning bitcoin. But now it's very easy and convenient, I can do bank transfer or deposit through bank and get my bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:16:48 PM

People do it, because lot of people who has been against bitcoin in the past has started to realize the good things about bitcoin. This has let them buy bitcoin and Soon can expect a sudden increase of users taking the capital market reach larger values than the present.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.
I mean how often do people buy crypto currency like ETH and BC
A big yes, that's why when a coin is pumping there are too much deposits on it. Just like with Bitcoin cash last time, the price pumped and that is because there are too many people investing to it.

We don't mind if they are buying through their profits on bitcoin or other coin but what I'm sure of there are people who are newbies buying these coins through their real money.

And some are using PayPal to bitcoin conversion so don't doubt if there are people who are buying 1 ETH for $300 because there are some that are even buying more.

Signature for rent
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

The comment of OP is largely due to his ability and I don't have anything against it because what is like a small money to me, might be big money to someone else. For someone like me in the country I come from, $300 converted to our fiat is more than what some people are earning in a month for working 8hrs a day, 5 days in a week and in some other countries, its even worse than that, so to now imagine someone putting that into crypto currency might be surprising to Op which I can relate with that.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Now when BC is sky high and ETH also pretty high. DO people even give their real money for those currencies. I mean give 300$ for 1ETH or 6000$ for 1BC is too much for most people.

I’m sure there are lots of people that are spending real fiat money to buy cryptocurrencies. They almost have to in order to invest in them. That’s what I did but it’s been 2 or 3 years since I invested anything. I was buying small amounts at a time. Since then I’ve just been trading and moving existing funds around to adjust my portfolio.

New investors these days are paying much more for Bitcoins but most people are probably just buying fractions of Bitcoins like I did when I was getting started.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

You mean bitcoin. People do buy, yes. Most of the time it depends on the circumstances, the people who buy it mostly are whales and people who are new to bitcoin, regular normal users don't tend to buy when the prices are high. But like I said it depends on the circumstances, and if a person has a state of mind which tells him to buy bitcoin or any other altcoin, he'll buy because of faith in himself.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

Of course people would risk their fiat money because the chances of your money growing is huge, specially on bitcoin. Buying bitcoin at a premium price of $6000 is right because if you are going to see the price its already $7700 so that's instant profit of $1100 which is already huge. And if ever you bought it at $6000 its better to hold on long term to maximize your potential profit. Although ETH is not moving as compare to BTC, its also a good investments for longer term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

In this world there are so many business as like crypto currency is a one of the best business. we know very well this business is real so we never stop to buy bitcoin or ethereum . It is more growing in a couple of days . so now need to worry to buy this coin.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

It depends a lot mate, i am still buying bitcoins and so many other altcoins like monero (as the most important one) and i use money that i get from my real job.
It is not difficult, but most times i can not afford a whole bitcoin and that is the reason of why bitcoin has fractions.. You can just buy 0.01 bitcoins, 0,10 , 0.001 ,maybe this is one of the real reasons of why bitcoin had some fractions at all. The same happens with ethereum, and the other altcoins, you are not obligated to buy a whole crypto.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

I do, and i bought more than one bitcoin and a half when the price touched it's dip on Monday, it was a nice opportunity to bought those bitcoins at $5400 each one. I am now in a profit of almost more than 40 percent of each bitcoin that i bought, it is more than $3,5k in total.
I am happy about that, and yes, it just answer your question, i am still buying bitcoins and i will never get tired of it, because i know that it will never stop increasing, because it has been doing so for more than years.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

People convert fiat in to cryptos and vice versa very regularly, it is a huge industry and one that many companies are profiting hugely from, the prices you suggested are for whole coins, if needs be you can always by a part of a coin.
You can be always to have part of the coin since we can able to buy small fractions and not totally necessary for us to buy a whole coin this is why bitcoin is booming up the same on other altcoins too because people would really decide to buy it off even though the price is already high.People do really have high trust on this coin specially on bitcoin because they do believe that it will really pay off later on when it gives some nasty profits.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

In this world there are so many business as like crypto currency is a one of the best business. we know very well this business is real so we never stop to buy bitcoin or ethereum . It is more growing in a couple of days . so now need to worry to buy this coin.

Nowadays, most people mindset is to earn money, having a good profit and doing business as an investment. We want all of this to change our way of living.
On my opinion, Yes people buying coins and to invest there own money since it will be have a good profit in the future. Bitcoin is one of popular cryto currency, they try to buy so that it will have a good return. As what I did right now, though its not much as good profit since I don't have enough capital. But, I have a lots of friends investing just to have a good return.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:34 PM

If the value of those coins are increasing then yes probably there are many users buying crypto using their own money.

Even me, i was also tempted to use my own money to buy for my additional investment especially when the value of btc dropped recently.

Its not new anymore, if someone notice the potential and the possible earnings if they invest in particular coin they will definitely go with it.

dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

You can buy as little as you want. You can go and buy $20 worth of bitcoin. You will only have about like .004 bitcoin, but you will own some bitcoin. If you go onto an exchange you can buy as little or as much as you want.

geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:24:05 PM

Although I don't do that, I am not buying coins using my fiat money, it really depends on the trader. It also depends if the trader was lured by the sudden dump or pump of the coin he was trading, if he wants to buy more or to sell. You need to have a smart decision when trading.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

There are many people who buy bitcoin and ethereum with this kind of price. It depends on the capital of user or a trader. It is not for all classes people. Some people have taken it their own business.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:02 AM

There are many people who buy bitcoin and ethereum with this kind of price. It depends on the capital of user or a trader. It is not for all classes people. Some people have taken it their own business.
I have started crypto by purchasing it real life, I remember alloting my allowance to put some btc in my wallet before, Every newbie whose eager to earn will use their money at first and will find a way how to earn more of it.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:07:00 AM

I have started crypto by purchasing it real life, I remember alloting my allowance to put some btc in my wallet before, Every newbie whose eager to earn will use their money at first and will find a way how to earn more of it.
since I'm a beginner, I doubted my abilities in the field of cryptography. Therefore, I did not buy crypto currency for real money, but decided to initially earn a signature company. This is how I earned my first crypto currency and already went to the grass market to earn Bitcoin. For me it turned out to be a more profitable and affordable method.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: