Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any USA friendly exchanges that offer high leverage?  (Read 237 times)
jamjams455 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

Hi,
I'm looking for a trustworthy exchange that will allow US residents to trade on high leverage. I know Bitfinex and Bitmax (or bitmex?) allow up to 100x margin, but they both seem to be closed to US residents. Is there anywhere else? Or is there just US regulations against that kind of thing?

Thanks

-Jam
lazcemal

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

did you check poloniex? last time i checked they had margin trading and they're based in the us.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Poloniex does offer margin trading but is restricted in a few states, so you will have to look into policies in your state.

GDAX also offers margin trading but the financial requirement/barrier to use this is high. You need to have a worth of 5 million USD I believe. 

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

I am new here and I don't even earn any coin yet, but I have understood some basic things already. May I ask in this thread my little question? I am from Serbia, can I use this Plonex exchanger here with minimal costs for all operations, I mean cashing out money on my bank's card or mobile phone, or there is some more cheap exchanger for my use here in Europe? Thanx.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

What about the golden 100x website of bitmex? Not sure if they offer USA people because I am not from there but it is worth a look as they have that super fab 100x leverage.

jamjams455 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:14:45 PM

did you check poloniex? last time i checked they had margin trading and they're based in the us.

Thanks, yeah I have used poloniex in the past. But for some reason it does not allow you to trade USD/BTC on margin... no clue why. This is the pair I'd like to trade.

What about the golden 100x website of bitmex? Not sure if they offer USA people because I am not from there but it is worth a look as they have that super fab 100x leverage.

Yes! this is the site I wanted to use, sadly they are closed to US residents. /:
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:27 AM

Thanks, yeah I have used poloniex in the past. But for some reason it does not allow you to trade USD/BTC on margin... no clue why. This is the pair I'd like to trade.

Yes! this is the site I wanted to use, sadly they are closed to US residents. /:

Many individuals in the US get past this using the Tor browser. I've not tried it personally since I don't trade on margin but have friends who regularly use it for sites that don't allow US citizens.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: