Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cottagecoin-buying and renting real estate in Europe! PRE ICO started!  (Read 5797 times)
cottagecoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Hello, dev!

I love the idea to buy a house for cryptocurrency, but how much should I invest to be able to do it?

The minimum investment amount is 1 euro, the prices differ according to the region, the minimum price will be 150 000 euros

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:32:49 PM

Is the project operating in Spain, Greece and Belgium only?
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Cottagecoin is an innovative project of a construction company, SAIS BVBA, located in Belgium and has been doing business for more than 10 years. You can learn more information about it via the link:
http://www.saisbvba.be/

thank you for giving us the link to your website, but nothing is mentioned about buying and renting/selling houses or cottages... only of renovation etc... so where can we check what experience you have with the activity you are planning to do?
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Our project provides the opportunity for the investors all around the world to buy a real estate in the best angles of Europe, using cryptocurrency! To learn more about it, please, visit our website and become the part of it!
http://cottagecoin.io/en
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

it's not that i don't like the project but you shouldn't mention being in business since 2008 while this activity is a completely new thing for you guys... that's a bit deceiving.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

I like that the ICO is linked to an already existing company. I see the company was registered 2008. That should be enough to fulfill all the regulatory requirements as an organization. However I am interested in the side of potential investors? Will you ensure investors comply, especially those from outside the EU?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

hi dev. admin or bounty manager ...

for next time please write the ANN more smaller ... the letters are too big ... thx

CryptosapienZA

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

it's not that i don't like the project but you shouldn't mention being in business since 2008 while this activity is a completely new thing for you guys... that's a bit deceiving.

Actually its not uncommon for an already established business to raise funds using the ICO route. Checkout kexcoin, its another ICO tied with a 30year old already established UK based business. Personally, I am not neccesarly against this method of doing things. One advantage they have is experience. We all know 90% of start ups fail in their first 24 months. We all know lack of funds/capital can be a stumbling block. And that where an ICO comes in.

Disclaimer: I am not part of this ICO.
DodgyEnd
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

Actually its not uncommon for an already established business to raise funds using the ICO route. Checkout kexcoin, its another ICO tied with a 30year old already established UK based business. Personally, I am not neccesarly against this method of doing things. One advantage they have is experience. We all know 90% of start ups fail in their first 24 months. We all know lack of funds/capital can be a stumbling block. And that where an ICO comes in.

Disclaimer: I am not part of this ICO.

Ty sir for your reply... and i'll repeat that i do like this project... But if this is the case that they are trying to expand their activities, that is their right of course! But I think this should clearly be mentioned... It does make a little bit of a difference. To most people now it seems that they have been doing this for 10 years, while actually they don't have any experience (at least not inside the company) with this. So to an investor, this is pretty important information.

I'm from Belgium as well so I perfectly understand what the company website says; but 95% of the people here will not... And I feel I needed to share this.

But again... it looks interesting as real estate is a safe haven.
CryptosapienZA

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:35:10 PM

Ty sir for your reply... and i'll repeat that i do like this project... But if this is the case that they are trying to expand their activities, that is their right of course! But I think this should clearly be mentioned... It does make a little bit of a difference. To most people now it seems that they have been doing this for 10 years, while actually they don't have any experience (at least not inside the company) with this. So to an investor, this is pretty important information.

I'm from Belgium as well so I perfectly understand what the company website says; but 95% of the people here will not... And I feel I needed to share this.

But again... it looks interesting as real estate is a safe haven.

You are 100% correct. Transparency is very important. I'm pretty sure they won't want to be seen as misleading investors. I am one of those people who thought the company has been operating at some capacity since 2008. Then the whitepaper is due to be edited :-) I agree, real estate is a safe heaven.

DigitalXYZ

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

Is there a bounty for this project?
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

I have seen quite a few real estate projects but none have been unique and interesting as this one. I need to read up if the project more. I like what I am seeing so far.

Hello!
You can check very detailed info in the whitepaper or ask any questions you're interested in:

http://cottagecoin.io/cottagecoin_wp_en.pdf
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

Good afternoon.
As many do not read white paper and nuances in "foreign language" it is heavy to comprehend therefore decided to communicate here at a forum. And it will be useful for others to read before purchase of your coins.
I have such question: what does your company differ from other companies in the field of the real estate in? Now very successfully the Atlas ended, for example. What your competitive advantages?
As far as have I understood - you will be engaged in construction of own objects?

Hello!
Thanks for your question.
As for advantages:
1. We represent the company, which has been doing a contruction business in Europe for many years.
2. We offer the opportunity not only to rent a cottage for tokens, but also to BUY it! You can use tokens to build a house! Isn't that great? We will be the first project, which sells real estate for cryptocurrency!
3. We pay 15% dividends from the profit to our investors.
4. We are responsible for the maintenance of estate objects.

Yes, we're already doing a contructions business and build our own cottages.

Thank you for the answer.
I have still questions if you not against =)
1) For example, I will want to buy from you the house for cryptocurrency. With payment of the house I don't see problems, and a legislative part of the transaction? In some countries not citizens of the country are forbidden to own the real estate. How in this case to be? Do you help with settling of this nuance?
2) And 15% are in a month? In a year?
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:14:10 AM

Is there a bounty for this project?

Here is the link for the bounty...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408774.new#new
CryptosapienZA

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

I have seen quite a few real estate projects but none have been unique and interesting as this one. I need to read up if the project more. I like what I am seeing so far.

Hello!
You can check very detailed info in the whitepaper or ask any questions you're interested in:

http://cottagecoin.io/cottagecoin_wp_en.pdf

Thank you Manager, I will go through it over the weekend.
AwesomePython

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:23:06 AM

From what I have read, it looks like those countries are where they already have land. So they will start there but they have plans to expand to to the rest of the EU. I could be wrong but lets see what the team say.
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

Currently, in Spain, France and Belgium, but after ICO we plan to cover another countries in EU
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

I like that the ICO is linked to an already existing company. I see the company was registered 2008. That should be enough to fulfill all the regulatory requirements as an organization. However I am interested in the side of potential investors? Will you ensure investors comply, especially those from outside the EU?

All the investor, no matter they come from EU or not, have the same rights. Moreover, those, who purchase real estate in Europe in the amount of >100 000 euro, can get a residence permit!
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

All the investor, no matter they come from EU or not, have the same rights. Moreover, those, who purchase real estate in Europe in the amount of >100 000 euro, can get a residence permit!

Let me specify about a resident permit, it's currently applies to Spain and Greece
cottagecoin (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

From what I have read, it looks like those countries are where they already have land. So they will start there but they have plans to expand to to the rest of the EU. I could be wrong but lets see what the team say.

Yes, we will expand with the development of our project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: