Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happens when regulamentation of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will come?  (Read 259 times)
alexXx9 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

Hello guys,

I'm wondering what will happens when big investors or governaments will enter into bitcoin or cryptocurrency,,,

For sure, now this market is highly volatile with heavy daily/weekly fluctuations. What do you think that will happens when big amounts of $ will enter in this markets?

We will see a stock market 2.0 with 1/3 % daily fluctuations daily?? we can say goodbye to big profits?

I'd like to know your predictions about the future, about the volatiity of the market and everything that will happens

I'm creating my future based on cryptocurrency, i'd love if i can have this volatility for almost 1/2 years, this market is making me tons of money by daily trading.

What time frames did you expect before that this will happens?? Do you think that will could be a market similar to the actual penny stocks market but for cryptocurrency, where we can trade high volatility coins??

What will happens to ICO?? and the fees will remain the same for trading??

Thank you in advice for your reply.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:14:53 PM

Hi,
Quite obviously, big investors want regulations, and regulations are already planned to take place in Australia for example.
See Japan too, South Korea taxing transactions, etc. it is already happening.

ICO? They need to be regulated too...

But right now Bitcoin has still a long way to go before reaching a more stable price. It is volatile because it is still very very small and dependent on a "few" people. So if you are happy with the volatility that leads you to big profits, be happy, it will remain like this for a while IMO  Wink

My 2 cents.
alexXx9 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

i just need another 1/2 years of volatility Cheesy and i'll be happy enought with my profits that i could ensure me a better future respect a Wall Mart works  Smiley
Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Regulation bitcoin will be for him a generally positive moment. It is important only that the state, with such regulation, not introduce unnecessary restrictions and prohibitions. An example of good regulation can now serve Japan, where such regulation of bitcoin occurs quite wisely.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:21 PM

What will happen when it will be regulated is in the first time a big coming of new money making the price rise sharply, as it did when Japan recognised Bitcoin as legal tender. What will happen then is just pure speculation as anything could happen, and it will obviously depend of the country that legalised it.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

Well I think that as more money enters the market, volatility will of course decrease, but I don't see that as a bad thing. Bitcoin is way ahead other coins, when it comes being an asset, but it still has a long way to go, for it to become a global currency. Volatility will need to go away, in order for BTC to work as a payment currency. Regulation and institutional money, will likely help bitcoin in that goal.

Although volatility might decrease, that does not mean you will not be able to profit with bitcoin. Don't forget that if we get mass adoption, bitcoin price will be huge, so you will still gain huge profits by holding bitcoin, even though you will a smaller % from your trades.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

I agree that a bigger market should result in less volatility.

The recent massive swings, imo, are from hedge funds and other private investment groups.  My reasoning is: at the beginning of 2017 (for example) the market cap of all bitcoins was smaller than some investment funds.  In the grand scheme of things it is still peanuts.  So when some fund puts millions into the market, that causes huge swings.

Now on the down side.  If a fund manager can consistently get 10% return a year, he is golden.  If he can get 15 or 20, he is a legend.  So if a fund manager puts millions into the market, and it goes up say even 5% in a week, let alone the massive swings we have seen, that manager is likely to want to cash in on that profit.  These managers can not wait years like you and I can, they need to show results in the short term or investors will put their money in a better performing fund.

I have no proof of any of this, it is pure speculation.  Private funds don't have to say what they are up to like your typical mutual fund does.  So it could all just be in my imagination!

However, if the market cap grows a lot, and volume increases, prices may be more stable.  It is a simple matter of scale: a million dollar investor will have more impact on a 1B market than a 300B market.  There are of course other factors that can effect volatility (derivatives, futures, etc).  I think less volatility would be a good thing because many people are frightened off by such huge swings.  There is no way to predict the direction, and there is no way to know if the volatility will help or hurt you when you buy.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

There is no need to worry about that ,  bitcoin has been hitted by a lot of governments and a lot of banks, and it hasnt dropped yet. Just look at the charts, everytime that there is a new dump, the price will recover as soon as possible, just like it did a few days ago.
I dont care about that, because we all know that bitcoin is prepared for those kind of scenarios and we all are going to pass through that situation, so i am not worried about that.
But regulations might come in a near future, it is just matter of time until the governments decides to stop bitcoin.
alexXx9 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:48 AM

There is no need to worry about that ,  bitcoin has been hitted by a lot of governments and a lot of banks, and it hasnt dropped yet. Just look at the charts, everytime that there is a new dump, the price will recover as soon as possible, just like it did a few days ago.
I dont care about that, because we all know that bitcoin is prepared for those kind of scenarios and we all are going to pass through that situation, so i am not worried about that.
But regulations might come in a near future, it is just matter of time until the governments decides to stop bitcoin.

I posted this question because i want that this high volatility will continue because it's HIIIIIGHLY profitable, expecially volatility of Altcoin that are making me lots of money....

Just let some FUDs come, so we have enough times to accumulate other Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency Cheesy
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

I just think the market will be quieter because less manipulate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: