Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together (Listed On Coinexchange]  (Read 1837 times)
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:09:02 PM

Hi, I just wanted to register to your website but i got a problem.

I do not see what i'm typing on email address, username and password.
refresh the web page
I think you are the first person, who faces problem like that, Kindly refresh the web page and then login again.

Your project has a good value on the forum nowadays but we do not know that how much funds are collected on the project. It is better to show it on the front of the page so that the investors know about that as there are some investors who after looking at the progress think to invest.
our team also thinking on this but due to some reason they are not showing the funds. But we will declare all funds at the end of ICO.

I also have the same problem. I wanted to register and check how much money are collected already and decide about my investment but I didn't manage to register.
I'm using Firefox 57 is this would help, without any special plugins. Later I will check from Chrome.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

Hi, I just wanted to register to your website but i got a problem.

I do not see what i'm typing on email address, username and password.
refresh the web page
I think you are the first person, who faces problem like that, Kindly refresh the web page and then login again.

Your project has a good value on the forum nowadays but we do not know that how much funds are collected on the project. It is better to show it on the front of the page so that the investors know about that as there are some investors who after looking at the progress think to invest.
our team also thinking on this but due to some reason they are not showing the funds. But we will declare all funds at the end of ICO.

I also have the same problem. I wanted to register and check how much money are collected already and decide about my investment but I didn't manage to register.
I'm using Firefox 57 is this would help, without any special plugins. Later I will check from Chrome.

No problem in here and everything is doing fine on my end. Im not sure perhaps it is something to do with your firefox? I mean people dont really use firefox nowadays as some plugins might be much more suitable to work in chrome. Changing browser to try would be the best thing to do for now as alot of people dont share the same problem so probably it is on your end
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

Guys, did you saw this imposter?

[ANN][MXC] MatrixCoin - The Future of Crypto Project & Trading Solutions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2503462.

My guess is that he will try to steal traffic into his scam ICO. Be careful.
DerpHero

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

I have no idea where to find their bounty program.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

Only few days left for matrixcoin ICO. Im sure that people are missing something important here, people are not really looking in this hidden gem for now . Once the ICO ended and it is listed in an exchanger, Im sure alot of people will then realize what they are missing now so it is better for you guys to take alook at this project that matrixcoin offered
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:49:12 AM

I see the site is down for maintenance, hopefully it will then show the total amount raised as this is quite an important thing for investors to see, MatrixCoin is a good concept and I hope you raise the funds required to carry out your roadmap.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

Only few days left for matrixcoin ICO. Im sure that people are missing something important here, people are not really looking in this hidden gem for now . Once the ICO ended and it is listed in an exchanger, Im sure alot of people will then realize what they are missing now so it is better for you guys to take alook at this project that matrixcoin offered
It was unexpected to me because this time we've been on time may be a little more over, but I'm sure there are some investors who will take action at the end of time. This is a normal thing and we have seen that this project is promising, this is a risk and we all here already know that some chance we should take from now on. This is our best chance to get a chance and I think you all will not think twice. trust me we all want a successful project and we are just one step away to achieve it all.
rausvi15 (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:02:15 PM

Guys, did you saw this imposter?

[ANN][MXC] MatrixCoin - The Future of Crypto Project & Trading Solutions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2503462.

My guess is that he will try to steal traffic into his scam ICO. Be careful.
I have checked the link, this guy give our site link, so  I think he might be one of us and also all information given in this thread is true so no worries.

rausvi15 (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

MatrixCoin is live on Coinexchange. Grab as much as you can and get more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: