Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REF] REFTOKEN- Disrupting The Affiliate Marketing Industry  (Read 2665 times)
RefToken_Jan

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

I'm curious to know who your clients are for this platform?

The proof of concept product will target ICOs and offer them a wallet with affiliate/bounty tracking functionality. The rationale behind this is that whilst most dapps are still being built, the ICOs that are funding them would provide a great entry to market. These clients would then, by extension become our first clients due to their legacy integration with our platform. Subsequent versions of the platform will target high user value verticals such as gambling, trading, finance and insurance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

This might have been already answered in the thread but when will the tokens be tradeable?
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

Once you get all the funds, how will the funds be held?
RefToken_Jan

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

This might have been already answered in the thread but when will the tokens be tradeable?

Hi Apologies for the  delayed response. The tokens will be tradable right after the ICO ends (17th December). We're targeting EtherDelta, HitBTC, and Liqui as our first exchanges.
RefToken_Jan

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Once you get all the funds, how will the funds be held?

The funds are held in a multisig wallet with a government licensed fiduciary agent as a key holder. This we feel offers the best possible investor protection.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I think you all bring up some good points. Like in my experience I did a ton of work with Commission Junction and i  would send them gobs of traffic and they would claim that none of my traffic would ever convert. So with the bigger affiliate programs you are constantly at the mercy of their analytics and what they define as a conversion. It would frustrate me to no end.
RefToken_Alex

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

REF is now trading on OKEx.com! More exchanges will come in a near future.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:33:54 AM by Mankov

Reftoken seems very undervalued. I am working in Online-Marketing, and I know that affiliate is big business. This token could kill/replace all famous affiliate-platforms. I am very bullish on this, and they have already customers.
RefToken_Jan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Reftoken seems very undervalued. I am working in Online-Marketing, and I know that affiliate is big business. This token could kill/replace all famous affiliate-platforms. I am very bullish on this, and they have already customers.

Thank you, we're focusing on building the product rather than building hype. I believe that if you build the product, the value will take care of itself.
RefToken_Jan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Developer Update:

We are proud to announce that we have successfully deployed our token-generation and crowdsale-contract in a development environment that we are creating for our first use case (the RefToken ICO wallet which will be used by future clients).

The next phase will  be to integrate affiliate tracking into the wallet, which will be the basis of the v1 RefToken platform.

Here is an excerpt from our last dev email update:

We have released our technical yellow paper https://reftoken.io/uploads/RefToken-Yellow-Paper.pdf where we are going into more detail of how we are building the platform.

I would also take this opportunity to mention that we are an agile company that will do all we can to stay relevant and make sure there will be a demand for the token. As the ICO-market has been heavily saturated and it's hard to penetrate with traditional marketing efforts, we have pivoted our development plans to benefit from the current situation.

We are creating a ICO-platform together with a law firm in Malta. What will be unique about it, is that it will use REF-tokens for all the ICO’s affiliate programs. By doing it this way, we will create demand for the token quicker and also provide revenue that will be used for development and marketing of RefToken.

Our current development roadmap is:

Crowdsale contract without tracking
    Crowdsale contract with tracking integrated
    RefToken Deals,(Escrow smart contracts) to make use of the tracking integrated in the crowdsale contract as specified in the White & Yellow Papers.
    WEB-UI for merchants to push affiliates to their deployed affiliate-Deal contracts themselves by adding the affiliate wallets manually.
    Off-chain SQL Database, (mainly used for the platform to generate reports, live tracking etc.)
    Beta Launch of the platform for generating smart contracts through a UI as seen on https://demo.reftoken.com
    Integrate our affiliate solution with new partners; other ICO-platforms and live Dapps.

Reaching each of these development goals should take between 2 and 8 weeks.

We want to avoid giving specific dates as we want to have the freedom to prioritize and change the order as what we think makes most sense for the company in the current market. Strict roadmaps, "waterfall planning", nearly always leads to disaster in software development. We need to be agile in order to succeed with the project.

While the dev team is busy creating future demand for the token, the marketing team will do their best to spread awareness.

Our next public appearance will be on stage by Jan Sammut at the Gibraltar Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in February 2018, both founders will be attending. More public appearances will be at the Geneva blockchain conference on the 21st of February is part of our marketing strategy 2018.
RefToken_Jan

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

February Community Update
(src here: https://reftoken.io/february-update )

Dear Reftoken community
We are thrilled to announce a few things today.

New community lead.
The team has been growing in the past weeks, with one of the latest RefTokeners being Damien Olsson. Damien will take the lead on all community activities and will bring great value to the RefToken community as a whole. In addition to Damien the community team has been significantly strengthened with the addition of two Chinese and one Japanese market community managers. We expect RefToken's profile to grow significantly in the Asian markets in the coming months. The Asian teams are currently working on translating our white and yellow papers as well as the website in order to prep ourselves for the push into these markets.

Community Drive
Damien's first project is a major community drive to expand our reach, as well as awareness of the project. This is going to take the shape of an airdrop, in parallel with other marketing activities.

New premises
A growing team needs a space it can grow into, to that end we've struck a very favorable deal on a new office in a prime business centre that will allow us to expand our footprint as the team grows. We'll be sure to share some photos when we've finished the move.

Business Development
Our CEO Jan Sammut, recently was at the Bitcoin and Blockchain conference in Geneva, holding a talk about how affiliate marketing via a decentralised affiliate platform (RefToken) is necessary for Dapps to have success with customer acquisition when faced with the challenge of competing against established, centralised competitors.

Adoption/Partnerships
We have signed with three clients to run their ICOs on the RefToken ICO-platform! You will hear much more about these in the upcoming weeks, however we suffice to say that we have been careful to select investment grade projects with strong institutional backing.

Development
Our development for the ICO-platfrom which will include RefToken's affiliate-tracking continues and we are in final negotiations with new hires and development agencies to accelerate this phase of the project.

New Exchange Listing
We are aware that listings are a top priority for the community and we are therefore placing a significant amount of focus on this activity. RefToken has been listed on the decentralized exchange idex for the past few weeks, and will soon be listed on CoinFalcon in the coming weeks. Our listing will be promoted heavily with $100K in promos driving the launch.
Damien_reftoken

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Dear Reftoken Community,

Have you seen the latest review about us from Crypto Leaks?
Click on the link below and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/iz_fcvT-MtI

Many thanks,

The Reftoken Team
Tunchosa

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project Wink
Samuray_91

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me Roll Eyes
Ethan Dolan

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Varsity_Blues

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

The concept of the project is really interesting and promising.
It is interesting to see how this will work. I will follow your news
Buzalas

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Monkey_Thinker

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too
Beahelm

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

I think this is a worthwhile project as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people and hence the demand for tokens will be quite large   
Doktilar

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

I am amazed by the Reftoken team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the Reftoken project. I will look forward to it Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: