Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZENcash masternode  (Read 3434 times)
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

how much a masternode can generate per day or per month?
Is there a calculation website for being a masternode for zencash? i will think to build a masternode for zencash
About 2.5 mins a new block is added to the block chain. When this happens there are 12.5 new zencash created. 10.6 zencash go to the miners; 1.4 go the Zen foundation for development and advertisement; and .5 Zencash will go to the node operators.

Where can we get detailed information about setting up a zencash masternode? I couldn't find numbers and reqiurements. I want to start a business in zencash masternode structure.
baga105

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

how much a masternode can generate per day or per month?
Is there a calculation website for being a masternode for zencash? i will think to build a masternode for zencash
About 2.5 mins a new block is added to the block chain. When this happens there are 12.5 new zencash created. 10.6 zencash go to the miners; 1.4 go the Zen foundation for development and advertisement; and .5 Zencash will go to the node operators.

Where can we get detailed information about setting up a zencash masternode? I couldn't find numbers and reqiurements. I want to start a business in zencash masternode structure.

There are informations on their Twitter account.

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

I found a thread on Reddit with some more details about ZenCash secure nodes as they are called.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7adblp/how_do_i_set_up_a_zencash_masternode_and_what_are/

Every 2.5 minutes 0.5 ZEN is shared among all node operators. Since the creation of thread the rewards are a bit lower because there are now over 700 nodes that all have to share the reward.

42 ZEN is about $924 now. The price of ZenCash was boosted from $7 to $26 last month because of a Palm Beach Letter, whose effect may wear off in a few weeks. If you buy the 42 ZEN now and we assume the price goes down to $7 in the coming weeks and the number of nodes rises to 1000 you will earn about $2 a day. Your $942 worth of ZEN is now worth $294. That means it will take 315 days to earn back your $630 loss and another 30 days to pay the server rent at about $5 a month for a year.

... based on how confident you are we might as well take a bet against a future price of zen

You'd also be betting against freak events like Dash pumping like it was Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1977. I mean, who saw that Palm Beach Letter with a Zen recommendation coming a few months ago?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: