Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Mining Pool | Electroneum.ovh | Low fees  (Read 1339 times)
Krakatoa87 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:41 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:41:08 PM by Krakatoa87

Electroneum.ovh | PPLNS Electroneum Mining Pool

Help keep the network decentralized with this new Electroneum mining pool.

Be among the first one to find our first block to get a better share of it!  Wink

EU located Electroneum mining pool launched on 11/15/17! Only 0.5% fees!

Payouts every hour, 5 ETN min. You will be credited after the found block has matured.

Mining address: electroneum.cryptominingpool.eu:3333 (port 5556, 7777 | or 8888 for Nicehash)

DDOS protected.

DO NOT mine directly to your Cryptopia wallet!

New features to come soon!

Electroneum.ovh

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

First Block found about 45 mins ago! 7739 ETN have been shared between 7 miners.  (A few other miners -probably CPU miners- have not reach the 5 ETN payment threshold but will be paid next found block).
Join us to get a big share too! Wink

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Now payouts are done every 30 minutes.

We have more than 60 regular miners and a hashrate between 1.2 MH/s and 1.5 MH/s.

You can also check out our new: Guide on how to use the Electroneum wallet (and importing the paper wallet), the mining and sending ETN to Cryptopia

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

Around 100 regular miners now!
Check out our new Complete guide (with pictures) on how to use the Electroneum GUI Wallet.

roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

I´m in with my mining rig:) Looks fine so far and the fees are low.

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:41:21 PM

Thanks, hope it will be profitable for you!
We don't find a lot of blocks (hope we could have at least 1 per hour), but from users reports and my experience it is at least as profitable as other pools (sometimes more on lucky days  Wink).

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

Electroneum.ovh | PPLNS Electroneum Mining Pool

Help keep the network decentralized with this new Electroneum mining pool.

Be among the first one to find our first block to get a better share of it!  Wink

EU located Electroneum mining pool launched on 11/15/17! Only 0.5% fees!

Payouts every hour, 5 ETN min. You will be credited after the found block has matured.

Mining address: electroneum.cryptominingpool.eu:3333 (port 5555, 7777 | or 8888 for Nicehash)

Fixed difficulty supported, use syntax: "public_address.difficulty"

DDOS protected.

DO NOT mine directly to your Cryptopia wallet!

New features to come soon!

Electroneum.ovh

I really hope this coin is able to deliver value, it is becoming quite difficult to separate the good from the bad. Anyway, keep up the good job and the .5%

roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:59:48 AM

We don't find a lot of blocks (hope we could have at least 1 per hour), but from users reports and my experience it is at least as profitable as other pools (sometimes more on lucky days  Wink).

Will electroneum recover his value after the security issues are solved? I realy hope so :/

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

Will electroneum recover his value after the security issues are solved? I realy hope so :/

We all hope the same!

I think there will be a dump after ICO coins are released, but I believe Electroneum team have good marketing skills and thus will make the price pump after.

Let's wait and see!  Wink

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:32:24 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:33:07 AM by Krakatoa87

Thanks for the good work. I have mined on your pool for the past few days. So far the earning is much better than the pool I have switched from.
You broke it lol. Cheesy It was so good and now we haven't had a single block for 10 hours.

I hope it isn't him who broke it!  Roll Eyes

To be honest, I had a security flaw on one of the server the pool run, it was exploited by someone who made nasty requests wich made the pool crashed, so the miners could not connect to it. I spent all the night fighting against it and writing custom security procedures. Sadly, this procedures also restricted access to nicehash miners, so I had to rewrite them... Now (and for the last hours), everything should be back to normal (except we lost a lot of hashing power and haven't found any block).

In the meantime, I've lost a lot of users (at least one third of them and I don't blame them it's comprehensible), especially around 3 or 4 users which were using nicehash and were representing almost 2 third of the pool hashing power (I guess it was very profitable for them too).

I'm starting to believe in what I thought was a "conspiracy theory" about some pool owners trying to put down others pool, because on my pool there's only one server (out of five) wich accept public requests the other ones are only communicating through SSL tunnel, so the only harm an attacker can do is crashing the connection between this server and the miners, no profit can be made out of it...

I know I broke the confidence my users put into me and it lowered their profitability, so I've decided to put the pool fees to only 0.1% for at least one week and I hope it will work as well as it was since today.

If you can't connect to the pool now, it's probably because your IP have been permanantly banned (a lot of IPs are now), if you think it was excessive, feel free to send me an email at electroneum.fr@gmail.com I will thoroughly study your case.

If you have a any question don't hesitate to contact me at electroneum@gmx.com , I answer to everybody and I try to do it as fast as i can.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS: for testing purposes, I blocked the port 5555 and opened the 5556, I forgot to change it when reloading the last configuation so I've decided to let it like this, so now medium difficulty port is 5556 instead of 5555.

ShareAccepted

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:37:01 PM

We all hope the same!

I think there will be a dump after ICO coins are released, but I believe Electroneum team have good marketing skills and thus will make the price pump after.

Let's wait and see!  Wink

Electroneum is avobe ICO, but I think there will be a massive dump in the first stages due to users being upset.

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:42 PM

Pool fees have been reduced to only 0.1% until at least December the 3rd, don't hesitate come testing our pool: Electroneum.ovh.

ShareAccepted

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

Pool fees have been reduced to only 0.1% until at least December the 3rd, don't hesitate come testing our pool: Electroneum.ovh.

The problem with electroneum is that you don´t know the price... lower.... lower...

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

The problem with electroneum is that you don´t know the price... lower.... lower...
Well depends on the day, since a few hours it looks more like higher... higher.... Wink

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

New: we now have a Discord channel for our users, check it out on Electroneum.ovh

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Hello, news for http://electroneum.ovh

To continue to guarantee you 100% uptime on the pool, I had to set up new servers and start a new database.

For previous users, the stats from the old database are stored here: http://electroneum.ovh/old_pool/ I will run a script tomorrow to pay every every cent due in the users' pending balance.

New: two new addresses to connect:
etn-eu.cryptominingpool.eu
etn-us.cryptominingpool.eu (a new server will soon be set up in the US and users using this address will automatically migrate to it)

Coming soon: US server, failover server, SSL port and 80 port.

Pool fee reduction for the week! Today 0.0001%, tomorrow 0.001%, Wednesday 0.01%, Thursday 0.1% and Friday we come back to 0.5%.

For any question, you can join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/sAyPzt2

Help us keep the Electroneum network decentralized!

http://electroneum.ovh

Krakatoa87 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

This pool is a scam. I've been mining for 2 hours straight with 4.4 kh/s, but I haven't generated any coins. Thanks for the pool, admins please delete this thread! People should not waste their time mine for these people for free.

Do you have the slightest idea how does a pool work?

For people like you, I took time to write a FAQ: http://electroneum.ovh/#support

I f you had took time to read it, you could have seen this:

"I've been mining on your pool for X hours and my pending balance still shows 0?"
ETN are only credited to users when a block is found by the pool and it has matured.
This means, after a block is found by the pool, we have to wait until 20 more blocks are found by the network for our found block to be validated by the blockchain (you can see the progress here: http://electroneum.ovh/#pool_blocks )
When the block has matured (=validated by the blockchain), you will get your share of ETN in "Pending balance" and it will be credited in your wallet the next hour.

gvb

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

about the quote above...

people don't seem to have patience any more.

the pool works fine.

sometimes multilple payments per day and sometimes 1 on 2+ days but that's how it works I guess when nothing was found in that timespan.

keep up the good service I'd say Smiley
gvb

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

are there issues with this pool (port 3333) ?

it took a full week to find 1 block??? this used to be daily or maximum every 2 days.
gvb

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

this pool seems to be having problems.

only getting connection refused and connection reset by peer errors.

and this happends on the eu & us address and different ports.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: