Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN] - Wallet Rahakott  (Read 3118 times)
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Happy New Year! Interesting project. Thanks to the team for the constant communication.
How are you doing with the users? Are there user statistics?
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

Hello Dev! how could miners participate in mining process?
Good luck Est team, if it is so! )))
Pegiz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

I've got a question. I have several different coins other than bitcoin. Specifically litecoin and dashcoin. Can I hold them here too?
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

I don't know. I've already been using this wallet for some time actively and so far haven't lost the phrase. I'll tell you more, I memorised it. If you knew how much satoshi I transfer through this wallet - I simply need to memorise it.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

There are alot of wallet in the market now, the one's that stands out are those that people considered to be most secured and also compatible with Erc20 tokens,

I think if your wallet can support multiple tokens as well will give it an edge, those this wallet support btc fork?
rahakottsmm (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

You can send the money you get from mining to our wallet.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Happy New Year! Interesting project. Thanks to the team for the constant communication.
How are you doing with the users? Are there user statistics?

At the moment on the wallet 1100 accounts are actively being used.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

what's the different advantages this wallet can offer to its users and why should people choose your wallet instead of another well established wallet (exodus or jaxx for example)?

Our main emphasis is on the safety of funds of customers and comfortable use of our service.

Above, we spoke in detail about our advantages. In thesis form I will mention part of them once more:
-login with mnemonic phrase
-two factor authorization (with permanent or one-time password)
-option to make transfers from mining
-free internal transfers
-fast external transfers (an average of 30 minutes, but depends on network load)
-business functions (sub-accounts, generation of links requesting payment and others)
-availability of API for advanced users

Of course, we have more room to grow and we will be happy to hear your suggestions. In our nearest plans - to add support for Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I don't know. I've already been using this wallet for some time actively and so far haven't lost the phrase. I'll tell you more, I memorised it. If you knew how much satoshi I transfer through this wallet - I simply need to memorise it.

At the moment you can perform transactions with Rahakott only with Bitcoin.

The list of cryptocurrencies will grow and next in line is - Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

In terms of a mnemonic phrase - you can't lose it. Even we won't be able to help you restore it, because we ourselves don't have access to the client's accounts.
It's best to memorise the phrase, save several copies of it on paper and keep them in different places (in case of possible physical damaging of the paper). Also, don't forget, in order for other people not to see your phrase (use safes or secret places in your home).

On the one hand, it might seem that that's not convenient. But just think, how important is the security of your cryptocurrency on your account?
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

There are alot of wallet in the market now, the one's that stands out are those that people considered to be most secured and also compatible with Erc20 tokens,

I think if your wallet can support multiple tokens as well will give it an edge, those this wallet support btc fork?

you correctly indicated that a very important thing for wallets is security. That’s the part that we worked on immensely and didn’t launch the release of our product until all the security tests were taken. Since the wallet had already been perfectly handling it’s functions with bitcoin transactions, we launched the official release, without waiting for the support of other crypto currencies. But we do understand the importance of adding other crypto currencies. Here we note that it’s important to return to the question of security. Adding another crypto currency carries potential threats in terms of security, that is why we will add only verified decisions. The nearest one on our list of verified currencies is Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Rahakott: The Cryptocurrency Wallet Success Story

Rahakott is working on integrating altcoins, such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, and Dash, into its wallet. Mobile apps for Android and iOS are also being actively developed.

The cryptocurrency wallet Rahakott was launched four months ago. This is a cryptocurrency wallet that anyone can use to send or receive digital currency in Bitcoin, as well as monitor their balance.
Rahakott operates successfully on the basis of three fundamental principles: Functionality, Simplicity, and Safety.

Despite the large amount of work already done, the development team is not resting on its laurels, and continues to make improvements in all three areas.

Functionality
Altcoins are now as big in the crypto market as Bitcoin, as evidenced by some of their growth rates. Meanwhile, a large number of separate wallets results in confusion and inconvenient use. This why Rahakott's developers are currently working on integrating altcoins like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, and Dash.

Simplicity
These days services are designed to be as user-friendly as possible, so that even a newbie can figure out how to sign up and send or receive digital funds.  The first step toward simplifying the user's life was introducing the mnemonic phrase; the account is protected through two-factor authentication. An email is not required for registration. In addition, the batch address generation feature simplifies the process to receive transfers.
The next step is to integrate the system into mobile devices.  Right now, mobile apps for Android and iOS are being actively developed. Once the work is complete, users will have access to their wallets right from their phones.

Safety
In four months of operation, no break-in attempts were detected. However, the service is regularly being scanned. We should note that the Rahakott service underwent penetration testing by a well-known security companies. No faults were found.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

We are happy to announce that Rahakott now supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
You can send, receive and store Bitcoin cash within the same account that you used for you bitcoins. We are sure that you will appreciate fast transactions and low fees of Bitcoin cash.
If you already have an account on Rahakott, create a new BCH wallet in 'Wallets' section. All new account will be automatically created with two wallets: one for Bitcoin and another for Bitcoin cash.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

We are glad to announce that Rahakott now can store, send and receive Litecoin. If you already have a Rahakott account, you can create "Wallets" in the Litecoin wallets section. New clients will be able to use the wallets right away, because they're automatically created with Litecoin support.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

I haven't yet registered in the cryptowallet Rahakott. As far as I know based on the descpription, there are several different passwords that can be chosen when registering?
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

You can send the money you get from mining to our wallet.

Yeah, right. Sorry, I thought that Altcoins part of the forum was made for Altcoins, but not for wallet advertising.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

We are glad to announce that Rahakott now can store, send and receive Litecoin. If you already have a Rahakott account, you can create "Wallets" in the Litecoin wallets section. New clients will be able to use the wallets right away, because they're automatically created with Litecoin support.
What's the Rahakott wallet's transaction rate, to be honest, I have several different purses, hoping to have a more convenient and quick use.
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

As far as I know, there you can choose several different passwords, yes. Once constant one, as in many wallets, and the other one which will appear on the mobile phone every time.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

By the way, many choose a permanent password. Although, if I were them, I would actually choose attaching it to your phone. Then there's much more security.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I need to bring clarity to the conversation. Additional authorisation inclued two passwords. There's a single-use password - authentification through the mobile phone. And there's the standard permanent password, which can be changed with time if need be
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

Rahakott Has Added Two More Currencies: Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin

Now you can use three cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Rahakott is a cryptocurrency wallet that allows anyone to send or receive digital currencies and to monitor their balance. The success of Rahakot is explained by serious work in three directions: high level of usability, convenience and security.

High level of usability
Altcoins have become big players in the crypto market, as evidenced by some of their growth rates. The user becomes not comfortable switching from one wallet to another, as this leads to confusion and inconvenient use. It’s for this reason that the company has integrated Bitcoin Cash, Zcash and Litecoin. Currently, Rahakott developers are working on the integration of Dash.

Convenience
In the modern rhythm of life, applications should be as user-friendly as possible. In order to make life easier for the user, the company entered a mnemonic phrase and connected two-factor authentication of the account.
The next step is to integrate the system into mobile devices. Right now, mobile apps for Android and iOS are being actively developed. Soon mobile applications for Android and iOS will be developed. Once the work is completed, users will have access to their wallets directly from their phones.

Security
For 5 months of work, the security service has not revealed attempts of breaking. Known security companies checked the crypto wallet Rahakott, there were revealed no errors.

As of now, over 3.5 thousand users have chosen the Rahakott wallet. According to Akke Svenson, Rahakott.io cryptocurrency wallet founder, the sharp fall in the cryptocurrency market has not affected the frequency of wallet use, and the number of transactions is gradually rising. Despite a large amount of work already done, the development team is not resting on its laurels and continues to make improvements in all three areas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: