Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the h*ll is ETHDOGE?  (Read 196 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

Can somebody tell me what happened to ethdoge? I checked its price of 5,000,000 ethdoge is about 50k$ to 30k$. And I found it in every eth wallet addresses. Can it be tradeable or is it locked? What is the update of this token?
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

Dont know what happened but hopefully it died. Because by the name you can already tell its a crap token so hopefully it went the way of all the other crap tokens ie died a death it deserved.

prodifter

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

I see ETHDOGE still live. you can trade on etherdelta.com
Now 1 ETHDOGE have price 0.000000001 ETH --> 5.000.000 ETHDOGE = 0.005ETH = 1,645$
https://etherdelta.com/#EDOGE-ETH
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Can somebody tell me what happened to ethdoge? I checked its price of 5,000,000 ethdoge is about 50k$ to 30k$. And I found it in every eth wallet addresses. Can it be tradeable or is it locked? What is the update of this token?
I dont have too much information about this coin but im rest assured that this is one of those coins who have been hyped up because of "E" on their names which do symbolizes eth and attach another name of the coins.Just like been said above this coins would really be destined to die sooner or later because from the name itself i dont see any usefulness of it.
Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

It's just anoher useless token. Don't invest in, just forget it
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

It appears that it is being currently traded in Etherdelta at its lowest price point. We don't know what will happen to this token in the future but right now, I'm seeing someone is trying to make a play here. Be careful with this type of token because you can get burned here easily and if you are looking at its price movement, it is in the severe downtrend. Better stay away from this token and check the other ones who is more promising.  Wink
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

You will most likely lose money with this, don't invest in random stuff...

shekt4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

So many scam tokens on eth blockchain
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

nah! its a useless coin so nobody cares about this coin, hopefully it will die soon. I cant see any future with this ethdoge, nothing but dump over dump situation in exchange. Dont invest in ethdoge or else you will lose your money.

PS luckily i only got this coin in airdrop i sell it for 12$ in 5m doge a week ago, not bad!

China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

yeah its like Dogeparty a crapcoin. However, i always liked the fun aspect to the Doge
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:39 PM

It's alive alright, have seen it on ether delta the other day. Didn't evem bother to read much from it because judging by the name, it really is a shitcoin. But damn! With prices like that? It might as well die. Lol. I wonder what's the conceot behind this token. Haha
Clearly, this was just a poor effort to fill up the pockets of its developers at the expense of newbie investors that were dumb emough to be fooled by this token haha.

But hey, at least it is tradable right? Lmao.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

I dont have too much information about this coin but im rest assured that this is one of those coins who have been hyped up because of "E" on their names which do symbolizes eth and attach another name of the coins.Just like been said above this coins would really be destined to die sooner or later because from the name itself i dont see any usefulness of it.

I agree. At one time there was a lot of fake with prefixes E. I even saw ICO e-sausage. It's just an absurdity like that. Sometimes I'm just amazed at this drivel. They grow like mushrooms after the rain. They die very quickly, their names remembered only by those who lost their money on bullshit.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:42 PM

It is interesting how in the future Vitalik and team will get rid of this garbage. There can be literally hundreds of abbreviations with null value. Just pretend that thy do not exist? Huh
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Because DOGECOIN wasn't crappy enough, now we have ETHDOGE..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:53:17 PM

It is interesting how in the future Vitalik and team will get rid of this garbage. There can be literally hundreds of abbreviations with null value. Just pretend that thy do not exist? Huh
I know right. There are so many shitcoins created on a daily basis whose primary purpose is to scam random people and rob their money through the ethereum blockchain and this is giving a bad name to Ethereum. Ethereum and its features are clearly some of the best in the crypto world which is why I find it sad that most of the scams these days are born thanks to Ethereum. Vitalik needs to do something about this soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: