Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Honoring Pay Dates?  (Read 1837 times)
Beans (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:10:01 PM

Who has received their shipping notice for 60gh unit and what was the paydate? I have a order that was paid at the start of april 2012, and have not heard anything yet.

I had a jally with the same pay date and it didn't ship until June 7th. Jody posted this message on June 6th. "Most of the Jalapenos through paydate July 31 have shipped. Sometimes an order can get hung up in the shipping software."

I would like to hear some more shipping and pay dates before I fly down there. Though it seems pretty obvious that pay dates are not being honored.

Photon939

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:13:16 PM

They are shipping in order, problem is the different product lines are shipping at different paces.

Jalapenos started shipping first, then singles + minirigs and now they're finally saying little singles are being prepared for shipment.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:24:42 PM

They are shipping in order, problem is the different product lines are shipping at different paces.

Jalapenos started shipping first, then singles + minirigs and now they're finally saying little singles are being prepared for shipment.

I'm aware of the product lines. That's no reason for my Jalapeno to have shipped so far out of position.
twmz

Activity: 737

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:48:54 PM

Who has received their shipping notice for 60gh unit and what was the paydate? I have a order that was paid at the start of april 2012, and have not heard anything yet.

I had a jally with the same pay date and it didn't ship until June 7th. Jody posted this message on June 6th. "Most of the Jalapenos through paydate July 31 have shipped. Sometimes an order can get hung up in the shipping software."

I would like to hear some more shipping and pay dates before I fly down there. Though it seems pretty obvious that pay dates are not being honored.

My two SC Singles just went into production yesterday and I got an email from Jody telling me they would be shipping in the next couple days.  My pay date was June 23, 2012.  June 23, 2012 was the first preorder day, so I am unclear on how you think you have an April 2012 pay date.

Was I helpful?  1TwmzX1wBxNF2qtAJRhdKmi2WyLZ5VHRs
WoT, GPG

Bitrated user: ewal.
twmz

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:56:56 PM

My two SC Singles just went into production yesterday and I got an email from Jody telling me they would be shipping in the next couple days.  My pay date was June 23, 2012.  June 23, 2012 was the first preorder day, so I am unclear on how you think you have an April 2012 pay date.

P.S.  My Jalapeno with the same pay date (June 23, 2012) arrived on April 29, 2013.  It was one of the first couple dozen Jalapenos shipped to actual customers (vs to developers/reviewers).

My order numbers were both in the 166x range and placed and paid in the first hour after pre-orders opened on June 23, 2012.

WoT, GPG

tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:58:46 PM

Are your order this year 2013 or last year 2012?
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:01:54 AM

My two SC Singles just went into production yesterday and I got an email from Jody telling me they would be shipping in the next couple days.  My pay date was June 23, 2012.  June 23, 2012 was the first preorder day, so I am unclear on how you think you have an April 2012 pay date.

I paid for the order in April 2012. A lot of people cancelled FPGA orders and converted them to ASIC orders. Butterfly has already said those pay dates will be honored.
twmz

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:10:49 AM

I paid for the order in April 2012. A lot of people cancelled FPGA orders and converted them to ASIC orders. Butterfly has already said those pay dates will be honored.

I suspect that the date they are using is the date you converted the order and it's just wishful thinking that they would ever use your FPGA pay date.  If they were using your FPGA pay date instead of your conversion date, then I wouldn't have gotten my Jalapeno more than a month before you and you would have already received your SC Single.

WoT, GPG

Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:21:14 AM

I suspect that the date they are using is the date you converted the order and it's just wishful thinking that they would ever use your FPGA pay date.  If they were using your FPGA pay date instead of your conversion date, then I wouldn't have gotten my Jalapeno more than a month before you and you would have already received your SC Single.

It's not wishful thinking, that's what they said when I requested it. That's what they said they were still doing when I ordered, Inaba just commented on it a couple days ago. Even the invoice is dated before June 23, 2012.
tom99

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:22:09 AM

can you go to your account check for pay date and what is your invoice #?
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:34:52 AM

OP where are you located?

Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:45:24 AM

can you go to your account check for pay date and what is your invoice #?

Jally = 6-22-12, order 60222
Singles = 6-23-12 order 60005

That's what's on the invoices currently, there both from a batch of FPGA's.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:49:20 AM

OP where are you located?

WA state, there both express shipping orders.
tom99

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:02:25 AM

Did you get Jal yet?
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:48:28 AM

Did you get Jal yet?

Check my OP
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:05:51 AM

Which is June, not April. Smiley The conversion date.
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:09:45 AM

Like I said I paid in April, and it shipped with orders placed in August. The date on the invoice shouldn't matter, and it's obviously not the one being used. At least in this case. They already said they are shipping FGPA order's that were transferred to ASIC's first. Back when I converted my order, I gave them the option to refund me if the pay dates were not going to be honored.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:16:13 AM

Like I said I paid in April, and it shipped with orders placed in August. The date on the invoice shouldn't matter, and it's obviously not the one being used. At least in this case. They already said they are shipping FGPA order's that were transferred to ASIC's first. Back when I converted my order, I gave them the option to refund me if the pay dates were not going to be honored.

Your invoice shows June 23, just like everybody was already saying would be the case. You insisted otherwise, and then presented evidence that they were correct...

Seems you're confused. At any rate, take it up with BFL, if you're just gonna argue with what everybody here tries to tell you...

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
Beans (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:27:57 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 11:08:21 AM by Beans

Your invoice shows June 23, just like everybody was already saying would be the case.
No it shows June 22, and no one knew or said that would be the case. Nothing you have said explains why it shipped with orders placed in August.

Seems you're confused. At any rate, take it up with BFL, if you're just gonna argue with what everybody here tries to tell you...
You seemed to be confused in thinking that I asked for your opinion. I know what my order position is. The position of FPGA conversion orders wasn't originally public knowledge but since Josh has already confirmed it on the forums I don't see why your having trouble believing it.

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:38:56 AM

if i was youd id count myself lucky that youve got them....

BFL have gone through 3 system changes in the last year maybe thats got something to do with it. or maybe the system cant quite figure out why you paid before the offical 1st orders.... who knows hell maybe BFL dont even know maybe its one of those mysteries of the universe.... or maybe someone maid a little mistake

at the end of the day have you got what you orderd?Huh YES!!
has it lost you a load of money?Huh no more than the rest of us
if your unhappy about it im more than happy to buy them off you for the same price you paid for them... 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: