Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Men on Strike: Why men are boycotting marriage, fatherhood, & the American Dream  (Read 4244 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:20:30 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 08:42:11 AM by Bitware

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdb9akyVjdQ [dead link]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-vjaOaFVFY
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 11:40:20 PM

http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm
<begin unpopular opinion>
Cismen are an obsolete evolutionary fluke, and are not strictly real people.
If I could pick a eugenic genocide, it would be the genocide of cismen.
Some of he half-ass feminism making its rounds these days is pandering to the inferior sex, and is as reactionary as this men's rights garbage that I've not bothered to consume.
"Womyn" is also reactionary. Chickenkind:rooster:hen::mankind:cisman:human
<end unpopular opinion>

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
Bitcoiner333

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:35:28 AM

Some of he half-ass feminism making its rounds these days is pandering to the inferior sex, and is as reactionary as this men's rights garbage that I've not bothered to consume.
<end unpopular opinion>

Against men as Their "inferior" from studies completed done by Emotions and opinion!
I could say lets kill blacks,russians as they are "inferior" and pull studies out of my ass saying they are...
neurobox

Activity: 220

Getting too old for all this.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:08:48 AM

<end unpopular opinion>

Reactionary to say the least.. Do they honestly believe men work to prevent automation because without labor they're unneeded? My work is automation. It's not the flip of a switch fantasy land you've been promised here. My role is being a good father and husband, and I certainly hope you don't think much of that writer's grotesque libel against what makes a father tick. If you do, it's probably because you've been hurt. I get it, and it infuriates me, but that's not me.

You'd probably be right at home in a bee hive.. Just kill off the males when you're done with them.

Take a moment to think about this. The article is a case in point demonstration that "womyn" can be at least as bloodthirsty and diabolical as they accuse men of being.

Men are responsible for the responsibilities they take on. Just like women. There's no excuse for either to flake out.

<end unpopular opinion>

As a Luciferian friend once tactfully said, "it's not like we're all down here just to **** all over each other."
ktttn

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 05:45:51 AM

<end unpopular opinion>

Against men as Their "inferior" from studies completed done by Emotions and opinion!
I could say lets kill blacks,russians as they are "inferior" and pull studies out of my ass saying they are...

Opinions are like assholes. I'm not going to kill anyone, or approve of killing anyone.
I can admit that I might be going a bit overboard by "picking a eugenic genocide."
If I woke up and all cismen were suddenly gone- not neccessarily murdered, mind you- perhaps magically converted or something,  I'm convinced we'd all be better off for it.
"blacks, russians" is not equatable to what I'm calling cismen.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
ktttn

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 05:51:24 AM

<end unpopular opinion>

Reactionary to say the least.. Do they honestly believe men work to prevent automation because without labor they're unneeded? My work is automation. It's not the flip of a switch fantasy land you've been promised here. My role is being a good father and husband, and I certainly hope you don't think much of that writer's grotesque libel against what makes a father tick. If you do, it's probably because you've been hurt. I get it, and it infuriates me, but that's not me.

You'd probably be right at home in a bee hive.. Just kill off the males when you're done with them.

Take a moment to think about this. The article is a case in point demonstration that "womyn" can be at least as bloodthirsty and diabolical as they accuse men of being.

Men are responsible for the responsibilities they take on. Just like women. There's no excuse for either to flake out.

<end unpopular opinion>

As a Luciferian friend once tactfully said, "it's not like we're all down here just to **** all over each other."

There is nothing at all wrong with you or any individual being an exception to the rule. I would argue that a tendency to not be evil makes one less of a cisman- which is a good thing imo.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
wdmw

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:21:04 PM

There is nothing at all wrong with you or any individual being an exception to the rule. I would argue that a tendency to not be evil makes one less of a cisman- which is a good thing imo.

Words have meanings.  If 'cisman' is not the word you actually mean when you use it, it would save a lot of confusion and talking past each other if you would define your word.  Otherwise, your post states to people using accepted definitions that you think the world would be a better place with only females and transgendered people.
neurobox

Activity: 220

Getting too old for all this.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:42:35 PM

I'm irreducibly cismen. I've always said if you're not sure of your gender, take a look. Beyond what you find, you're not going to fool anyone, and what good iwould it be to try? Better to live to the full potential of the role  you're best equipped for.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:14:46 PM

The job market is just more women friendly, it's easy for a female to find a job.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
ktttn

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 04:11:21 AM

Words have meanings.  If 'cisman' is not the word you actually mean when you use it, it would save a lot of confusion and talking past each other if you would define your word.  Otherwise, your post states to people using accepted definitions that you think the world would be a better place with only females and transgendered people.
I respond here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241717.0

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
NewCents

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 04:54:34 AM

ktttn, you should get a life.
ktttn

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 08:46:02 AM

True facts.

In 2 hours I will be leaving Texas to hitchhike to the Montana Rainbow Gathering.
Other than that, I got nothin but my edgy theories and this smartphone.
U jelly?

No?

Ok.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:00:10 AM

<end unpopular opinion>

This can't be real...  

It has to be some sort of Swiftian satire.  This supposed enlightened "womyn" has no understanding of the most basic tenants of biology.  Neither sex is superior or inferior, and both exist for a reason.  Bisexual reproduction confers the great benefits of biodiversity through the process of recombination.  Interestingly the author calls the y chromosome some mutant form of the "X gene" (don't get me started on the concept of calling the X chromosome a gene...).  Therefore men are inferior because they lack a second copy (they already have one, XY) of the X chromosome.  By the authors own logic, "womyn" must be retarded due to polysomy, because they posses an unnecessary copy of "X gene".  The fact they have an excess X chromosome is like trisomy 13, 18 or 21.  After all mother nature has shown us that humans only need one copy of the X chromosome to survive.  Having increased copies of genetic material (and therefore increased gene dosage) leads to the symptoms associated with these disorders. How can a "womyn" survive when she clearly only needs one X chromosome like those evil males?
/end sarcasm

If you want the answer to the above question though, read about x inactivation.  Fascinating stuff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation  

Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:58:04 AM

<end unpopular opinion>

This can't be real...  

It has to be some sort of Swiftian satire.  This supposed enlightened "womyn" has no understanding of the most basic tenants of biology.  Neither sex is superior or inferior, and both exist for a reason.  Bisexual reproduction confers the great benefits of biodiversity through the process of recombination.  Interestingly the author calls the y chromosome some mutant form of the "X gene" (don't get me started on the concept of calling the X chromosome a gene...).  Therefore men are inferior because they lack a second copy (they already have one, XY) of the X chromosome.  By the authors own logic, "womyn" must be retarded due to polysomy, because they posses an unnecessary copy of "X gene".  The fact they have an excess X chromosome is like trisomy 13, 18 or 21.  After all mother nature has shown us that humans only need one copy of the X chromosome to survive.  Having increased copies of genetic material (and therefore increased gene dosage) leads to the symptoms associated with these disorders. How can a "womyn" survive when she clearly only needs one X chromosome like those evil males?
/end sarcasm

If you want the answer to the above question though, read about x inactivation.  Fascinating stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3X_quFHb4
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:40:20 AM

This can't be real...  

It has to be some sort of Swiftian satire.  This supposed enlightened "womyn" has no understanding of the most basic tenants....

There are job openings for intructors here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 10:32:53 PM

I've noticed women are better at those meningeal jobs and most jobs are meningeal. They are better at most unskilled jobs. Better attention to detail in report writing for a start.

But for the man to stay at home and child raise, that's still very very rare. It's a bad deal all round. Not exactly a boycott, just ignoring the role given.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
NewCents

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:46:06 AM

True facts.

In 2 hours I will be leaving Texas to hitchhike to the Montana Rainbow Gathering.
U jelly?

No?

Ok.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you are hitchhiking to Montana? When I was 21 I hitchhiked from Tunis to Marrakesh, sleeping most nights in the dirt wrapped in a burnoose. So don't try to impress me.

Do I jelly??  What the hell does that mean?
ktttn

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 11:31:26 PM

True facts.

U jelly?

No?

Ok.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you are hitchhiking to Montana? When I was 21 I hitchhiked from Tunis to Marrakesh, sleeping most nights in the dirt wrapped in a burnoose. So don't try to impress me.

Do I jelly??  What the hell does that mean?

As far as impressed goes,
I give no fucks.

I am impresaed though.
I was just trying to show how I'm following your lifegetting advice..

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
ktttn

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 11:36:08 PM

<end unpopular opinion>

This can't be real...  

/end sarcasm

Behold, the post of someone who responds only to the blatantly psuedoscientific first paragraph of a not scientific cultural manifesto.
XX/XY is not the point.
You entirely missed the entire point.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:29:58 AM

OP's link is dead.  Shame.

Anyway, onwards to the second link.  The longer one differentiates themselves from another group of human beings, the longer one admits to themselves that they are not human, as they must then define why their existence of being is somehow different from another human's existence, both of which, as far as any one person can perceive, are exactly the same (we eat, we sleep, we think,) and would naturally follow that the one who separates themselves must first assume they are THE humans, or, as we can see from the many existences of various hate groups in the face of one group of sentient being, that being humans, that, in the same way all religion cannot be right, all hate groups cannot be THE humans, for which it assumes that the minority who has chosen to separate themselves from the rest of humanity must be the chosen majority, either through God's fabled word or misinformed/biased reasoning.  This is how the idea of race began: one group of people said "Well our people can't mate with those people because it would never work!  A white and a black cannot mate, just as a cow and a chicken cannot!"  Which made sense, until it happened, and it was shown that a person of race X could mate with a person of race y, and thus, it was proven that there was no such thing as race among humans, for there was only one race: the human race.  The difference is, these people had an excuse: they had no idea what would happen when a white and a black mated, or whoever it was of whichever nations.  We've come a long way since then, and yet racism is still here.  It's incredible.

So relating this to feminism and masculism: the differences between men and women are so negligible when you compare their similarities (we eat, we sleep, we think, we're made of carbon, and a lot of water, we like oxygen, we grow hair and nails and we have most of the same body parts and we like to be entertained and we don't usually like pain and we like to be social, at least a little bit and sometimes a lot, and we also need minor exercise to stay healthy because we like to be healthy ad infinitam) that it's a wonder such self-segregation still exists.  If we've learned anything from Jungian typology, it's that people are going to be people, despite their genders.  If your biggest beef with the opposite gender is "Well, they're all always acting this way or that way", then you're simply hanging around the wrong people, and when you hang around several people who are of the same personalities, then of course you'll adopt a negative attitude against all members of that perceived group of people, whether it's blacks, men, Jews, women, kids, Asians, and grandmas: time and time again we prove that a person cannot be born to hold truths to stereotypes, except for the fact that the tiny person coming out of that woman is probably not a Martian.  But if your biggest beef with the opposite gender is "Well, I don't like that they have a penis/vagina and testicles/ovaries", then tough titty.  Get over yourself: nobody is so important that they should obliterate a made-up sub-category of human kind so they won't be inconvenienced in their own lives.  Feminism is born from a hatred of the idea that men should be the dominant sex, which they are trained to be in many cultures, including America.  But counter-productivity can easily be defined as women considering women and men as two separate groups of humanity, to the extent that each sex is a different race of being (e.g., akin to a dog, or a rabbit, but surely not human), and then wishing to be the dominant sex.  You don't wage war to acquire peace.  You don't pursue equality by drawing a line.

Which leaves the question: "How, then, if this is true, are there still people who believe men are this way, and that women are that way?"  And the answer is simple: we're cultured, from birth onward, to be different, from the way we style our hair to the very clothes we wear.  Boys are expected to be this way, and girls are expected to be that way.  Boys don't cry, girls don't pick their nose: that's what we're told.  But boys cry, and girls pick their noses, so why continue to tell them they're different?  And yet we do it: boys do this and don't do that, and girls are supposed to do this but never that, and they teach their children how boys and girls are supposed to be, on and on and on.  But the point I want to make is as I've said: You don't pursue equality by drawing a line.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: