Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Coin - Small Supply Coin With Backing Fund  (Read 22902 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

Like every Monday, we updated Passive Coin Backing Fund.
We added more Litecoin LTC and more BridgeCoin BCO to our growing reserves.
We are going to add some Dash with next update, as well.
Diversified portfolio is key to leverage the Passive Coin valuation, long-term.

Please check the current situation in our Backing Fund:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html
Thank you. Smiley

This is good to see dev, more funds being added to the backing fund. This is why I believe this is a good long term token and now is a good time to get in. I'm looking forward to seeing Passivecoin listed on an exchange very soon. Good work dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Passive Coin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

Passive Coin is poised to hit exchange listing and trading start this week at stocks.exchange.
Last moments to buy some cheap Passive in pre-exchange low price of 18 cents per coin.
When trading will start, all initial sale rounds and buyer's bounty offer will be closed, for good!
Please check for details: http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-sale-rounds.html

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:04:54 PM

good to see another step for PASSIVE COIN ,see you guys on exchange Grin
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:27:18 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:29:50 PM by Passive Coin

We announce with pleasure that Passive Coin has been listed at stocks.exchange.

You can start trading Passive Coin using first pair PAS/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC/
Enjoy!

Stock.Exchange Registration: https://stocks.exchange/register

p.s.
Please do not forget that Passive is small cap coin with 500K total supply and around 250K in real circulation. Smiley

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

PASSIVE COIN BACKING FUND UP!
Very good week for #passivecoin Backing Fund, sharply up again. 😊
We welcome $DASH - new quality addition to diversify our reserves. Growing backing fund will boost $PAS price, long-term. Splendid!

Every Monday, we update our reserves.
Please check our updated Backing Fund page:

BartolomeiWF

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

PAS is growing fine! It time to buy some more, before its too late!
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

Hello BartolomeiWF,
Thank you for your good words.
Passive is a very young project and we just started to trade on stocks.exchange, week ago.
Not much volume but Passive get noticed by some traders. Bitcoin is on its way up so attention of crypto-lovers is there.
A lot of work need to be done, in 2018. It will be exciting year for crypto-world and Passive.

We also looking forward to listing Passive Coin at CryptoBridge decentralized exchange, probably in January.
.... and, of course, we grow and diversify our Backing Fund/Reserves. Smiley

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

hello passive coin dev

i think you need to update the backing fund values because they all wrong. Litecoin not $70 now and Bitcoin over $19,000. All other values for coins wrong to so can you please fix this. i wait for passive coin to be on better exchange because i never use this stocks exchange, crypto bridge exchange is good so i wait for that one.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

Hello cryptoburst61,
Thanks for your post. Nice you stopped at Passive Coin topic. Smiley

As for underestimated valuations at our Backing Fund, we do it intentionally. As we update fund only once a week and due to crypto-prices volatility, I prefer to use lower price levels in our reserves.
A lot of people reported this situation at social media so, I decided to add this information at our Backing Fund page, placed under chart.

Quote:
We implement conservative approach and use strongly underestimated values of digital assets in our backing fund. Crypto-currencies volatility is high and we update our fund once a week. Of course, value of our backing fund is much higher, in reality. If you like math games, you can calculate the actual backing fund value and share this figure with us, on Facebook, Twitter or Bitcointalk topic.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

Hello felixmclaughlin,
Thank you for your post. Nice to read good word from you.
Sure, I am glad to hear you going to monitor our small niche project.
Please visit our topic from time to time.  Smiley

Revolutionary? Ahhh ... no no ... we are not going to make any revolution!  Grin
Passive Coin is a mixture of low supply coin (where only 202K coins are in real circulation now)
and Backing Fund - growing and diversified reserves, which will support Passive Coin price and valuation, long-term. Smiley

I think, it could be wise for serious crypto-enthusiasts to include few Passive Coins into their diversified portfolio. Amen! 

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:47:42 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:18:41 PM by Passive Coin

On every Monday, we update value of our reserves accumulated at our Backing Fund.

Passive Coin Backing Fund experienced sharply up journey!
Awesome! Due to all crypto assets gains and BridgeCoin (BCO) extremely good price increase, $PAS fund/reserves looks better and better.
Please check our updated Backing Fund:

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

On every Monday, we update value of our reserves accumulated at our Backing Fund.

Passive Coin Backing Fund experienced sharply up journey!
Awesome! Due to all crypto assets gains and BridgeCoin (BCO) extremely good price increase, $PAS fund/reserves looks better and better.

i understand now why you do this for the backing fund. thank you for explaining this to me but like you say, we know that the backing fund is worth more in value. That mean you only update the coins each week as well? do you buy coins every week for the backing fund?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:11:38 PM

The progress of passive coin is slow but unlike other coin, this project is slowly gaining the trust of its loyal supporters.
Very low supply. So if the dev doesn't stop developing and improving his coin, then, it will grow to something of value.
I thought at first, it's promising passive income using passive coin. Promising such kind of income is a not good for a project.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:08:11 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 08:20:29 AM by Passive Coin

Hello cryptoburst61,

Thanks for your post again. Glad to see you around, visiting our modest topic from time to time. Smiley

We update Backing Fund on every Monday. Passive name mean a little bit passive approach. Easy-going fund/reserves without any aggressive day-trading, nor collecting airddrops, and usually not participating in ICOs. There are some exceptions, if I see value, sensible product or service that back particular coin/token.
No rush.
Passive is not a coin for traders looking for swift short-term gains. Seems Passive is boring & slow going long-term project. LoL  Grin

Have bought some coins at early November, like Dash, Zcash, Monero and more NEO, before valuations swing up. I used money collected from Passive Coin initial sale rounds. Still, not all coins are added to the backing fund. We like this slow grow for Passive Backing Fund. It could be really boring to add everything at once. Smiley

Some coins, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, EOS (still not added) etc. we got directly from Passive Coin initial sale rounds buyers ... so, there was no need to buy them at exchange.

We will keep hunting for good coins to our backing fund but, this not mean every week new coin in fund.
I have another good candidate to add for "Promising Coins Section" - need to research more.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:04:05 AM

The progress of passive coin is slow but unlike other coin, this project is slowly gaining the trust of its loyal supporters.
Very low supply. So if the dev doesn't stop developing and improving his coin, then, it will grow to something of value.
I thought at first, it's promising passive income using passive coin. Promising such kind of income is a not good for a project.

Hello TimeTeller,

Thank you for visiting our topic. Great to see you!
Yes, we are slow and boring project!  Grin 
I really hate implementing hyip and fake propaganda. Instead, I prefer slow approach and showing just facts, moving forward step by step. No rush.
You can see it under Passive Coin name on our website: "Long-term value". Passive is for people that value long-term holding and patience. All others, looking for adrenaline, go to e.g. Bittrex, a lot of pump, dump, abandon schemes there, every-day.

Why should I stop developing? I am programmer so project is cost-effective, need to pay for domain, hosting for website and the most expensive part are listing fees at exchanges. No need to run fake ICO to collect money, in order to pay salaries for big team. I do this project in my spare time, slow (yes) but it works and going forward.

The last question: Passive is not a security. We cannot promise any dividends, buy-backs, interest, or anything similar found in traditional investments. Of course, I can use backing fund to buy-back some coins from market (in the future) or to use Passive as collateral in other projects ... but, we cannot promise it officially.

Have a nice day! Smiley

cecilwebster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

I looked more deeply into the project PASSIVECOIN, did some more research on the team and read the full white paper.  Can newbie join the airdrop? Good luck and I hope to see more news!
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

Hello cecilwebster,
Thank you for researching Passive Coin. That's very kind of you.
However, Passive Coin was not distributed via airdrop.
There was some "Buyer's Bounty" in the initial sale rounds phase, which are closed now.

Passive Coin is low supply coin and we do not plan any aidrops, in the future.
The only way to buy Passive is buy & sell at Stocks.exchange crypto-exchange.

Stock.exchange Registration: https://stocks.exchange/register
Passive Coin trading pair PAS/BTC at stocks.exchange:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC/

More exchanges will come, in time. Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

Passive Coin Backing Fund experienced another very good week and gone up sharply!
We welcome Zcash (ZEC) - new quality addition to our fund.
Passive Coin's (PAS) reserves looks better and better.
Thank you!

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

Due to latest dumping activity in Passive Coin (PAS) market price, we decided to use Passive Coin's Backing Fund & Reserves to execute first BUY-BACK in Passive Coin's history.
We bought 802 $PAS in one transaction and we are taking this coins out of the market (and out of circulation).

Passive Coin is not a security and we cannot promise any future buy-backs.
However, if any dumper or heavy seller will execute our buy order, we could consider this as buy-back  and take this coins out of circulation.
This way, Passive Coin's circulation figure will decrease, in time. Smiley
Unexpected buy-backs could happen once a month.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

Passive Coin experienced a nice ride with astonishing volume on this young market.
$PAS price reacted very positively on the last buy-back event, yesterday. Smiley
Please actively support Passive Coin (PAS) trading on Stocks Exchange.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC 
Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: