Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Coin - Small Supply Coin With Backing Fund  (Read 22902 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:59:40 PM

I decided to buy some Passivecoin tokens to help support this little project which I believe has a great long term future ahead of it. The dev is doing a great job buying long term cryptocurrencies for the backing fund which will only help boost Passivecoin in the long term future. With the low supply and backing fund backing the token, this is sure to be a big winner once we see Passivecoin on exchanges, which hopefully won't be too far away. Keep up the good work dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passive Coin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Hello vella85,

Thank you for supporting Passive Coin.
Our backing fund grow slowly and get diversified.
We bought Bridge Coin (BCO) and coin is up nicely. We bought this coin as we believe CryptoBridge will develop into well-programmed dec. crypto-exchange. We need some alternatives to centr. exchanges and we will hold BCO as promising coin.

Great to see our Passive Coin project grow and our website getting some more visitors.
A lot of work must be done more to achieve success for this project.
I am confident, we are creating awesome value for Passive holders, long-term.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

anyway seems sales rounds stopped and not much progress, do you plan to get listed on exchange earlier if not much ppl willing to buy passive now.You are confident , but other investors  not , thats my observation.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:51:20 PM

Thank you slayer999 for your post.
Yes, it was expected that initial sale will stop in one given moment.
We jumped into "higher territories" with prices 18cents and 20cents per coin and I understand some crypto-enthusiasts seems new coin, too expensive.
That's alright. All unsold coins from last rounds will be slowly sold via exchange or via private placement with 10% discount to market price.

We plan to list Passive Coin on exchange in December (in worst case in January), as scheduled for this project.

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
kripik

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

PM sent. hopefully I can still buy this coin right now...
slayer999

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:35 AM

there are rumours that today black friday ,passive will be cheaper till monday , next few hours expect info about it Grin
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

PASSIVE  COIN  BLACK  FRIDAY  SALE !!!

For four days, you have opportunity to grab cheaper Passive Coins in pre-exchange listing sale.
The current price is 18 cents but due to Black Friday global event, we dropped price to crypto-enthusiasts.
Black Friday Sale ends Black Monday, included.
Please PM me if you would like to buy some Passive Coins.

Edit!
All coins priced 12 cents SOLD!

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Passive Coin Black Friday Sale is doing very well.

We sold all 12cents and all 13cents, via Bitcointalk, Facebook Group, Telegram and Twitter official page.
Seems people enjoy this Black Friday promo and grab some cheap coins offered in pre-exchange listing sale.
I am also glad to see our Passive Coin holders base grow. Good!

Note that now Passive are offered at 14 cents in Black Friday promo, up to Black Monday (included).
Enjoy!  Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

Passive Coin Black Friday Sale is doing very well.

We sold all 12cents and all 13cents, via Bitcointalk, Facebook Group, Telegram and Twitter official page.
Seems people enjoy this Black Friday promo and grab some cheap coins offered in pre-exchange listing sale.
I am also glad to see our Passive Coin holders base grow. Good!

Note that now Passive are offered at 14 cents in Black Friday promo, up to Black Monday (included).
Enjoy!  Smiley

WOW!

They sold out quick dev lol, Its a great time for people to get a second chance at picking up some of these tokens that will be a great long term hold. I'm really looking forward to seeing Passivecoin on an exchange real soon and then we might see a lot more people getting into Passivecoin as they will see something new on the exchange trading. Keep up the good work dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

Thank you Vella85 for your support

Passive Coin topic is not the most crowded topic on Bitcointalk forum.
Simply, people are rushing to grab all this airdrops and bounty, they have no time to think long-term.
Then, I can see dozens of useless coins in many ETH wallets, received from this airdops - which is really funny, this coins gonna stay there forever.  Grin

When comes to good long-term projects, crypto-lovers do not care to stop and think this way.
... and people spend a lot of Ethereum buying into this expensive ICOs issued in hundreds of millions tokens that we could buy usually cheaper, after exchange listing.

I know, I know, we do not offer airdrops and fat bounty schemes.
Indeed, low supply coin is well-priced after some time. But, the beginnings of such projects are expensive and time consuming. You simply, cannot build viable long-term project based on free airdrops and expensive bounty schemes.

To build quality low-supply coin backed by diversified portfolio, we need time and sale proceeds from Passive ... and some time to get all this stuff done, right way.
Amen!

p.s.
Only 3000 coins left at 14cents in Black Friday Sale!

bachvs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

i demand direct selling.
it's a hassle to buy through PM on twitter/forum :/

C
What is C?
slayer999

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

nothing is impossible to a willing mind, i bought passive and i do not complain . Its small project and this kind of selling is enough , i guess u are not interested in passive much , thats why you complain.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:12:36 PM

oooo .... someone demand .... ohohoho ....  Grin

Seriously, at the left of this post, there is link to my profile and link to send PM.
As easy as one or two clicks. Nothing troublesome for willing person!
Have a nice Sunday to All of You! Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

BLACK MONDAY !!!
Last day chance to grab Passive Coins cheaper.
All 12cents, 13cents and 14cents coins sold out in Black Friday Offer!
Tomorrow, we are back to 18 cents price - "forever", up to exchange listing day!
Do not miss your opportunity to grab last cheap $PAS coins.
#cryptocurrency #Crypto #altcoins #passivecoin

PDarina

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Is it working?
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

You mean: Black Friday Sale working?

Yes. All 12 cents, 13 cents and 14 cents coins sold ... plus 1000 coins from 15 cents poll.
Now, people are more into growing bitcoin, following BTC price, back up 9670 now at Bitstamp. Smiley
We didn't expected to sell more, not good time for selling tokens while Bitcoin on rise.
Anyway, it's small project and we have sold a lot already (not only Black Friday Sale time in mind) that help us
compose interesting and diversified backing fund, and to list Passive on exchange soon.

Slowly, step by step to success!
Only scams, shady ICOs and pump coins need to rush!  Grin

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

PASSIVE COIN PORTFOLIO GROW!
Wow! My BridgeCoin buy order at CryptoBridge exchange was filled overnight and Passive Coin Backing Fund bought 1727 super-cheap additional BridgeCoins.
Great to have this very promising coin in our long-term portfolio.
More Litecoins will be added next Monday, as well.
We update our backing fund, every Monday.
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

I'm very happy to see more BCO being added to the Passivecoin backing fund. I'm a big fan of BCO and think its a great long term coin which will only benefit Passivecoin in the future. Also the profit share will help build on more BCO if the Passivecoin dev decides to go that way. I'm really looking forward to 2018 with Passivecoin.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:52:03 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:36:35 AM by Passive Coin

Thank you vella85 for good words.

BridgeCoin BCO done very well overnight jumped over 200% in price. I am also fan of BCO which is crypto based on real business, mean CryptoBridge exchange. It's not only the coming exchange fees/profit sharing program. The coin is very interesting backed by awesome dev. team, which push project forward.

Passive Coin Backing Fund has started from scratch and we needed some initial and balanced portfolio.
I am really thankful to myself that my attention was attracted by BridgeCoin.
BCO is bright star now and our initial purchases at 1400 and 2100 satoshi is doing well.
This is long-term holding for our backing fund, no need to speculate with this holding.

Next Monday, next Passive Backing Fund update coming! BCO gonna lift our reserves up very nicely!  Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

Like every Monday, we updated Passive Coin Backing Fund.
We added more Litecoin LTC and more BridgeCoin BCO to our growing reserves.
We are going to add some Dash with next update, as well.
Diversified portfolio is key to leverage the Passive Coin valuation, long-term.

Please check the current situation in our Backing Fund:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html
Thank you. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: