Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Book  (Read 854 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:26:09 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:06:16 PM by TimtheYoutuber

Feel free to check out the official thread, and register to get the book for free. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414182.new#new

Would you guys be interested in reading a book at is aimed around bitcoin and crypto currency in general? It would be a free book of likely 20pages +

It would talk about my personal experience with crypto currency, and it would talk about the evolution of crypto currency and some helpful tips and strategies.

Edit:

100% free
No advertisements in the book or any crap like that

I know there are other books, however I am not competing for business considering I am giving it away free.

Positivebetting
wanderluispereira

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

I would like very much, I am interested in this reading, good initiative
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

I would like very much, I am interested in this reading, good initiative

Thanks for the comment, if I get 25 people to say they would be interested in reading, I will open up a official thread for it.

Positivebetting
smithw

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

interested!
cryptoDARO

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:31:00 PM

There is already a book about Bitcoin named "Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
Although if your book will be nicely condensed I'd take a look at it and then recommend for others Wink
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

There are many books available in the market already related to the crypto currency and bitcoins but if you have made some bitcoins using the strategies that you have and tips that can help us then yes why not? I would be interested in it.
jman0war

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

edit

Didn't read the first post very well!
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

It will nice to see the book written by you about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. But remember there is already books that talks about bitcoin, you do mention about strategies that have worked for you. I'm interested to read your book and learn your strategies too. Thanks.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

Would you guys be interested in reading a book at is aimed around bitcoin and crypto currency in general? It would be a free book of likely 20pages +

It would talk about my personal experience with crypto currency, and it would talk about the evolution of crypto currency and some helpful tips and strategies.

i only can appreciate something like this. These are the initiatives that make the community bigger. If you want you should share it outside the crypto community too.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

I would be interested in this as well.  So is the basic idea short term trading, a book about crypto in general, more of a personal story?  In any case I look forward to reading it.  Don't be surprised if, once you get the ball rolling, it ends up being much longer than 20 pages.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

yes, that's a good idea, I'm interested and I'll read it, because I hope somebody makes a book about bitcoin, better if the contents of his book contain about bitcoin, altcoin, fauchet, bitcointalk, trading, and mining. especially bitcointalk, its content needs to be explained also about rank, bounties, signatures, articles, and others. so that the book can be used as a guide by all bitcoin members. and I will read the book.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:30:17 PM

Sure, I'd read it. I have thought about doing something similar myself.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:37:48 PM

great mate i think thats idea is big help to the newbie or even in the seniority here ni bitcointalk forum i want to see your  bitcoin book

Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:33 PM

Wow, it's really good idea. i think that's idea is big help to all. Specially it helped the newbie. Besides yet many people don't know what bitcoin if they read this book they will know about bitcoin. So i think it's really and great idea.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

Thanks for the support guys, once 25 people say they would be interested I will actually work on it. Also, the fact that there are already alternatives available doesnt really effect me. I am offering this book free, so financially I wont be benefiting and therefore dont have to worry about "competitors". I would also like to think that these books you guys are talking about cost money? Which would make my book competitive although you could argue their point of view might be better etc.

I plan on making the first part of the book about me and my experiences for pure enjoyment. Then the next sections will include tips, and strategies that are personal to me. ( So this makes the book really helpful for anyone in crypto regardless of your "experience" level. )

Next, I will certainly promote this book outside of bitcointalk to a degree, because this can be a good read for people who are interested in crypto but havent made a effort to join a forum.

Positivebetting
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

I would be interested to buy one. it will give me knowledge too. and hopefully will read a lot especially the history of money makers, what is bitcoin concept and how it will change the global issue
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

I would be interested to buy one. it will give me knowledge too. and hopefully will read a lot especially the history of money makers, what is bitcoin concept and how it will change the global issue

Thanks for the support, it will be free so no need to buy it. Once I get 25 people, I will then make a official thread for people to "get in line" and get a free copy.

Positivebetting
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:46 AM

Absolutely! Although there are already plenty of books and blogs on Bitcoin, the more the merrier..
The more people that are out there sharing their stories, the more people are going to be able to hear about it and become interested for themselves, which is only going to make the crypto community even stronger. Spread that BTC love..

I look forward to reading Smiley
icochick

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:23:47 AM

Is it available in e-book format?  Huh
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:53:22 AM

I would definitely get one if it's free. I wouldn't bother if it were paid because I would likely find the information in there floating around the web somewhere, but to find all of that in one place is pretty convenient. Extra insight never hurts either. Looking forward to reading about your experiences!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: