Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Book  (Read 854 times)
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

Technical book, I think Andreas Antonopoulos, Nicolas Dorier are pretty cool ..

I would like to see a Gitbook about Bitcointalk Anthological Threats ...

Patent1number: ****-****
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:53 AM

Would you guys be interested in reading a book at is aimed around bitcoin and crypto currency in general? It would be a free book of likely 20+ pages. It would talk about my personal experience with crypto currency, and it would talk about the evolution of crypto currency and some helpful tips and strategies. Edit: 100% free. No advertisements in the book or any crap like that. I know there are other books, however I am not competing for business considering I am giving it away free.

Why not? Of course, since you are just sharing it to us here for free am sure there would be many (including me) which can be interested to read what you'got to share. Actually, I can sense that there is already a good market for eBooks focusing on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency...I have already seen some and since there is now a brewing interest for Bitcoin a good guide can be a big hit. I would be glad then to receive your eBook for free. There was an ICO project along this idea but sadly the people behind EthBooks chose to abandon the project and they are now gone along with the huge amount of funds they generated (such a risk in trusting people we really don't know in the ICO ecosystem).
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:28 AM

I suggest that you can do this electronically, and then spread it to the community. There will be a lot of people to respond to, and this information is a very good help for newbie.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:58:07 AM

Would you guys be interested in reading a book at is aimed around bitcoin and crypto currency in general? It would be a free book of likely 20pages +

It would talk about my personal experience with crypto currency, and it would talk about the evolution of crypto currency and some helpful tips and strategies.

Edit:

100% free
No advertisements in the book or any crap like that

I know there are other books, however I am not competing for business considering I am giving it away free.

I love it. Definitely be learning from reading some information about bitcoin specially on how to learn the skills and techniques.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:11 AM

Would you guys be interested in reading a book at is aimed around bitcoin and crypto currency in general? It would be a free book of likely 20pages +

It would talk about my personal experience with crypto currency, and it would talk about the evolution of crypto currency and some helpful tips and strategies.

Edit:

100% free

I know there are other books, however I am not competing for business considering I am giving it away free.

I love it. Definitely be learning from reading some information about bitcoin specially on how to learn the skills and techniques.

Perhaps i would agree too but honestly people wont really be interested in books. Because mostly you will learn it handson and it could be be theories. It is not the same as fantasy books where you can have a vivid imagination to process it.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

If book will be ad free and will be distributed for free than I will be interested in reading one. Hope your english will be well structured and your article will be worth of reading.

Rather than writing whole book yourself, you can ask for articles from different people so that you can offer variety in your book.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:08:59 AM

Hi, I am interested in reading this book. Really appreciated your sharing. Wink

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:26:20 AM

Some very interesting ideas out there, thanks guys! It looks like this will likely be a go, and tomorrow morning I will make the official thread

Positivebetting
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:52 AM

Will it be in a form of ebook? Of course, why not
Having more knowledge from different perspective is always helpful

Good luck in working on it! We will wait for it

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Definitely a worthwhile initiative so it gets a thumbs up from me!

The more educative material there is available for crypto currencies the better Smiley

Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

This is great. I am interested.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:47:44 AM

you can share your book in here and i guess there will be many people is interesting with your book and i think they want to read it. but please make sure that you give some virus scanning before you share so people don't thinking that is just another mallware. i think people will be learn many things from your book and i hope we can take some benefits so we can increase our knowledge of crypto currency. anyway, thank you very much if you want to share your experience in crypto currency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

Edit:

100% free

Count me in too. It's nice to see some people that are willing to share their knowledge to others. And its free too, all the more reason not to pass this up.  Smiley

Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

Edit:

100% free

Yes ... you can go with it... we will wait for your upcoming book.., This can be the useful user guide for the beginners...
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

Thanks for the amazing support, I am always surprised with how supportive the BitcoinTalk community is. I will update the OP with the registration information. Thanks once again, I appreciate all of the support.

Positivebetting
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

thank you, this really helped me in adding knowledge about bitcoin. Because I have not long joined in bitcoin, so my knowledge of bitcoin is still minimal.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

The book is a storehouse of knowledge, the window of the world and reading the key.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Bitcoin books are obviously very helpful as I am a beginner, many things I should read about bitcoin.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

thank you, this really helped me in adding knowledge about bitcoin. Because I have not long joined in bitcoin, so my knowledge of bitcoin is still minimal.

No problem I hope you enjoy it Smiley Make sure to sign up if you havent already

The book is a storehouse of knowledge, the window of the world and reading the key.

I hope you will get knowledge and some personal enjoyment from reading personal experiences Smiley

Bitcoin books are obviously very helpful as I am a beginner, many things I should read about bitcoin.

This book will be helpful regardless of skill level, but especially beginners Smiley Make sure to sign up if you havent already, the link is in the OP

Positivebetting
tenkuna

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

A 20 page book is worth the wait, I will register. thank you for the book, i think it will be very worthwhile. Good boy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: