Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Book  (Read 854 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

A 20 page book is worth the wait, I will register. thank you for the book, i think it will be very worthwhile. Good boy

If you have any questions, make sure to let me know. Enjoy

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

Shocked Shocked wow this nice to see the book written by you about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Thanks Smiley If you havent already there is a link in the OP to the official thread where you can request a copy. I always appreciate the support and will hopefully be releasing a promotional video for the book on my YouTube Channel today.

Positivebetting
UnderUP

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:02 AM

Thx for u're book experience
i would like to say thx u very much. Wink
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

Will wait for this book and see what is mentioned which would keep more and more people interested in reading this short book. Hopefully we would be reading your experience of how you entered  the cypto market, how you made money, and the other do and don't for the new comers as well.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:26:06 AM

Will wait for this book and see what is mentioned which would keep more and more people interested in reading this short book. Hopefully we would be reading your experience of how you entered  the cypto market, how you made money, and the other do and don't for the new comers as well.
yes that was right and more people may be more interesting here having bitcoin book i will wait for that also i think they will make this book most interesting so better to wait when this book will be launched for.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:39:48 AM

It's  a good idea.I would be interested in it. I hope somebody makes a book about bitcoin.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

Thx for u're book experience
i would like to say thx u very much. Wink

No problem, thank you for the support Smiley

That is what will happen exactly Smiley Thanks and stay tuned.

yes that was right and more people may be more interesting here having bitcoin book i will wait for that also i think they will make this book most interesting so better to wait when this book will be launched for.

Thank you for showing interest, and make sure to keep checking back Smiley

It's  a good idea.I would be interested in it. I hope somebody makes a book about bitcoin.

Thanks very much, and yes I will be making a book so you will be able to read it.

Positivebetting
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:22:39 AM

It seems that I am interested in the book you created. I have also signed up and awaited the submission of the book to my email.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: