Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think That Bitcoin Will Surpass The Previous Climax  (Read 671 times)
sirkings0003 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Looking the rate bitcoin is rising and the percentage increase of more than 25%, do you think that it would surpass its previous record of $7,566? If it is possible, do you think it would sustain its value increase this time?

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

Your choice of word amuses me. I guess the word/s you're looking for is all-time high or previous record. Anyway, to answer your question...Yes! I think it would reach five figures before the end of the year.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Your choice of word amuses me. I guess the word/s you're looking for is all-time high or previous record. Anyway, to answer your question...Yes! I think it would reach five figures before the end of the year.

After the segwit2x cancellation I feel pretty confident that we are going to $10,000+ within 2018, but im not sure about 2017 hitting 5 figures. It's still to early to tell. An all time high is perfectly possible, but the resistance before 5 figures, I guess it will be pretty to break, it is a very signification number, rounded, and an increase in figures... it is an epic milestone in bitcoin's price. It either falls to break it and we must wait until 2018, or it breaks it and goes to the moon. Nothing in between.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

Looking the rate bitcoin is rising and the percentage increase of more than 25%, do you think that it would surpass its previous record of $7,566? If it is possible, do you think it would sustain its value increase this time?

Not even close it shall climax harder than it has previously perhaps before the end of the year even here. Also yes I think the value is sustainable over time we havent seen nothing yet!

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

I feel that it well definitely reach ATH before year end and probably correct to end the year.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

the previous record was $7888 @bitstamp, $7899 @bitfinex and $7897 @Coinbase. and yeah it will be reached pretty soon, my guess is this week at least it will be tested even if new ATH is not set.

with all the free money that is in the hands of investors in the past couple of days due to the recent pumps of multiple altcoins including bitcoin cash, we are in it for a nice end of the year rally.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Yes I think it must hit this mark to ensure that btc is back in the game again and people can positively look it again as a relaible source after all this dust about bch has settled. This might be possible until this year end.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

Ultimately, bitcoin is going higher over the long term. A pullback here and there is healthy for the long term growth of this market.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

Well it is upto $7320 each bitcoin at the moment, it is a high amount of money and we all know that it will continue going up for a while. There are no reasons to see bitcoin going down again. And if you pay attention to this, the whole marketcap rised more than 20 billion dollars since all this mess from bitcoin cash started.
If all that money could be invested in bitcoin instead of btccash, then the price of each bitcoin would be over $8700 at the moment (previous ath + 10%)
This is insane, but yes, we are going to touch a new ath soon

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

The previous record of bitcoin before retreating backwards touch $8000 if I am correct but I am sure its above the price you making reference to. That mark is just a few step away. I am confident that bitcoin will surpass that level and reach a new time high even before the end of the year. Its high time we moved  beyond the point of doubting the potential of bitcoin on what height it would reach or not. Bitcoin has passed that level in my own evaluation.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

Obviously that it is going to go up again, there is no way that we can see a quiet bitcoin for now because all the storm has already passed, we are not going to see bad numbers on the market for a while.
it was a nice opportunity to get some bitcoins at a cheap rate when it dropped to 5,2k dollars about three days ago, i am really frustrated because i was not able to invest in that moment..
Anyway, i am still happy with my bitcoins and i will keep holding them for some more months, maybe years from now, who knows..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:48:56 PM

The question is not if it will surpass the current ATH but when? It is just a matter of time before bitcoin gets into a new ATH. By prediction of webbot it will reach above 10K early next year. So I expect it will happen by that time. The demand for bitcoin is still strong despite the so many problems and sabotage it is facing.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

It is a sure thing that Bitcoin will pass over $8000. Question is only when. It can this week, this month, this year or maybe not even next year. We never know what wil happen, what we know is that eventually price will get higher.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

After the segwit2x cancellation I feel pretty confident that we are going to $10,000+ within 2018, but im not sure about 2017 hitting 5 figures. It's still to early to tell. An all time high is perfectly possible, but the resistance before 5 figures, I guess it will be pretty to break, it is a very signification number, rounded, and an increase in figures... it is an epic milestone in bitcoin's price. It either falls to break it and we must wait until 2018, or it breaks it and goes to the moon. Nothing in between.
Maybe I’m mistaken but the lowest 5 figure number that exits is 10,000 I think that is what he is referring to when he says we are going to reach 5 figures, after all I do not think anyone here in the forum thinks bitcoin is going to jump to 99,999 in less than two months.

Now, I think bitcoin could reach 10,000 before the end of the year thanks to CME and their bitcoin future contracts that are going to attract a lot of investors.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

The five figures will be impossible because the increasing momentum was delayed by segwit2X in which was postponed and also the failed attempt on pump and dump in which Bitcoin cash was suddenly pump up. Without these obstacles, there is a big chance that bitcoin will meet the $10,000 before new year. I believed this year new speculation will be $8000.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:56:01 AM

The five figures will be impossible because the increasing momentum was delayed by segwit2X in which was postponed and also the failed attempt on pump and dump in which Bitcoin cash was suddenly pump up. Without these obstacles, there is a big chance that bitcoin will meet the $10,000 before new year. I believed this year new speculation will be $8000.

The 5 figures is not impossible just because the segwit2x didnt happen, im just glad that the segwit2x didnt happen because i think it willmake bitcoin crash and a lot of people will dump it.
Theres a chance that bitcoin will hit 5 figures maybe at the end of this year or the first quarter of the following year.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

This is a bit of no brainer, obviously bitcoin will surpass its previous ATH, that what bitcoin always does. Wouldn't be surprised to see $8k in the coming month. This recent drop was just caused by some FUD and the sudden cancelation of segwit2x.
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 815

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

Strange question. Passing the All time high will happen by the end of this month for sure. And bitcoin will at least take a run at $10,000 in December. It may fail to break it and take a few weeks longer to hit 5 figures, perhaps end of January, but it will at least take a run at it before the year is out.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:28:12 AM

This is a bit of no brainer, obviously bitcoin will surpass its previous ATH, that what bitcoin always does. Wouldn't be surprised to see $8k in the coming month. This recent drop was just caused by some FUD and the sudden cancelation of segwit2x.

Bitcoins characteristics are so unpredictable and year by year it surpass its past ATH and maybe for the next upcoming years we can see more huge lift up and breakthrough to its price. And may people expect this since we can actually earn for thinking positive with this bitcoin things. But I don't think those cancellation of segwit is the main cause of it since there is little percentage of BCH hype brokes the BTC rise at those moments.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

I think there is a fair chance for bitcoin to surpass the previous climax of $7556 . Bitcoin has crossed all the obstacles of china ban , s2x hard fork and the BCH and is rising faster and higher than ever.
It is fearly expected thay bitcoin will atleast reach upto $8000 by the end of 2017 and if the conditions stays in the favor of bitcoin it can also reach upto $10k .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: