Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to reach my goal in bitcoin...  (Read 207 times)
angelloveangel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

BTC I have recently started bitcoin . However, I lack money to actually buy a bit coin and all I need is one bit coin to be set. My question is : How do you achieve this through other aspects? If I started a blog could I get funding through bit coin? I view bitcoin as  a coin exchange live stock . Meaning that the value of one bitcoin is always changing . Unfortunately , it can go down in value as quickly as it goes up in value .  What other ways are there to earn bitcoin besides having to buy one or selling items? What ways have worked best for you?
     Thank you for your time in regards to this post .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

BTC I have recently started bitcoin . However, I lack money to actually buy a bit coin and all I need is one bit coin to be set. My question is : How do you achieve this through other aspects? If I started a blog could I get funding through bit coin? I view bitcoin as  a coin exchange live stock . Meaning that the value of one bitcoin is always changing . Unfortunately , it can go down in value as quickly as it goes up in value .  What other ways are there to earn bitcoin besides having to buy one or selling items? What ways have worked best for you?

You don't need 1 bitcoin, you can easily start with less. I don't know what your financial position currently is, but if you have money to buy you can always start with 0,1 btc, and gradually gain on that 0,1 and reinvest the profits you get. It's a long road but if you start today and you know how to invest, you will have 1 bitcoin by december 2018.

If you have technical skills you can always offer them on the marketplace, start cheap so people can get used with your quality and after a while you can up the price per service, or you can start doing airdrops/signature campaigns to get some coins which you can sell and buy for others.

My way is and always will be just to buy bitcoins when i think the price is at it's lowest for that period and just invest and get some gains from it.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

There have been multiple threads on how to earn bitcoin in the past, simply google it.

I'll link some threads and  list some options you will have,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548398.0

You can

1. Use your PC to mine altcoins, see http://nicehash.com

2. Sell a skill you have ( programming ) for bitcoins in return.

3. Trade your current bitcoins for altcoins if you think they'll rise.

4. Fill in faucets, basically captcha working.

5. Join a signature / bounty campaign on the forum.

6. Buy bitcoins with Euro's, or dollars.

Andyroyal

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

we know money begets money but it is not always true. If anyone lacks money to make money it is better to involbe various types of bitcoin earning activities like playing games, writing apps reviews, clicking paid to click websites, submit capcha on faucets sites, Signature Campaigns, working on a freelancing site etc but before starting thise one this forum will help you to acqure knoledge and take decision what is fit to reach your goal in bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck.               
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:58:03 AM

I also have goal to join this forum. First i want to learn more about this.
And second i want to get income.
Like me, i will increase my rank then join campaign.
I think join campaign is the way to get bitcoin without buying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: