Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding most efficient way to do daily research for news and trading.  (Read 101 times)
IggySe7ven (OP)

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:32 PM

Hey guys, as you know the world of crypto-currencies is quite large and growing. Unless you have  a set plan or routine it can be very time consuming to search for information and research daily trading pairs. With so much information out there not only can it be difficult to separate good from bad or peoples whos opinion you can trust, but it can be very distracting and time consuming jumping from site to site or getting caught sidetracking.

I personally use custom bookmark bar to help me navigate and there is some great apps there like Feedmesh that help to combine news sites and its stories etc but still even being away from crypto for a week it can feel like you missed so much.

My question is do you have a routine or certain sites or personalities that you follow or certain apps you use and what are some effective startegies do you use to cut down time wasting or procrastinating.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: