Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 05:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitfinex actually Scam?  (Read 272 times)
Geekex (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

Dear community

I bought about 4 weeks ago BCU's via bitfinex. I have read and accepted the terms and conditions which have to be read and confirmed before trading with CST's
After i bought the BCU's, i only got the half amount of the BCU's i should get. My balance sheet so had been halved. I just sold the BCU's out of panic and hoped to get my money back, which did not happen. I then wrote directly to the support, which has not answered me till now. I can't imagine that this was my fault because it was not written in the terms and conditions that you lose half of your money after you bought CST's. If this is normal and my fault please let me know.
As a conclusion i can say i'm extremly disappointed of Bitfinex. Not only because I lost half of my money (maybe because they stole it) but also because the support just lets me down for a month. I really hope that that can be clarified. Otherwise everybody should take his/hers money out of this exchanger.
If somebody can help me to clarify this because he knows what really happened, please comment, it would help me a lot.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
Geekex
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

Dear community

I bought about 4 weeks ago BCU's via bitfinex. I have read and accepted the terms and conditions which have to be read and confirmed before trading with CST's
After i bought the BCU's, i only got the half amount of the BCU's i should get. My balance sheet so had been halved. I just sold the BCU's out of panic and hoped to get my money back, which did not happen. I then wrote directly to the support, which has not answered me till now. I can't imagine that this was my fault because it was not written in the terms and conditions that you lose half of your money after you bought CST's. If this is normal and my fault please let me know.
As a conclusion i can say i'm extremly disappointed of Bitfinex. Not only because I lost half of my money (maybe because they stole it) but also because the support just lets me down for a month. I really hope that that can be clarified. Otherwise everybody should take his/hers money out of this exchanger.
If somebody can help me to clarify this because he knows what really happened, please comment, it would help me a lot.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
Geekex
Your this post is in wrong place first of all move this to Service Discussion Exchanges then you can have some better review from other members about this topic and exchange good luck
Geekex (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

Ok, Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: