Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do people get their bitcoins?  (Read 3068 times)
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I think you should know, everyone has a different plan. about investment or trade strategies. about involvement in anything that is concerned with crypto. surely there are many who do the same thing with you, even more than you.
As you said, there are many different methods of collecting bitcoin and most common are working for signature campaigns and getting paid in bitcoin. Besides this, you can invest into bitcoin in dumps like at present and get maximum profit in pumps.
tilperion

Activity: 109
Merit: 17

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I get my first 0.5 btc starting from fausets and ending airdrops and bounties. I make them and now.
In month you can earn from 50$ to 2000$
For airdrops can recommend https://airdroplist.site/ , for bounty https://bountylord.com/

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

some people in this forum do some works and they got the payment like bitcoin, there are some people open the services about the web programming, editing, writing, also they got bitcoin from trading or they got bitcoin from bounty campaign that makes you to support a project and you will get the payment

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

I purchase from my local exchanges when I need to buy bitcoin and I don't usually keep holding it I trade my bitcoin against altcoins from time to time to increase my stack of bitcoin. I also used to gamble with bitcoins before but now I don't do it anymore.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

I mostly trade other coins in exchange for Bitcoin and I also participate in bounty programs which offer tokens which I exchange for eth and then to Bitcoin..
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

I do get my Bitcoin from doing works.  I offer my service and in return they pay me in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency which then I convert to Bitcoin.  I do use my Bitcoin for my daily expenses and save some for future use or future profit. 

I think we have the same ways on getting our bitcoin. I also get and earned my bitcoin by rendering my services to promote their project so that a lot of people will going to invest to it. I don't invest money but I invest my time and effort in promoting their project. Well it is very effective and very profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

I actually earned bitcoin by converting or selling my altcoins to bitcoin. I joined on different bounty program, and when the bounty got finished and distributed the token then i will sell my token to bitcoin on different exchanges depending to the value of the token. That is the one way i earned bitcoin.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin, for example by working as a freelancer on certain sites and performing various orders from customers, promoting crypto projects in social networks, participating in signature bounty, in airdrops, trading on the exchange, you can earn bitcoin.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

I get my bitcoin from the investments I make, also joining bounty campaigns, mining on my pc with chrome and also day trading. I also try as much I can to earn bitcoin from from some simple task on earn.com. 
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

It has many ways to earn bitcoin. Some are buying bitcoin with their local currency and convert it to bitcoin then wait for the market to increased the btc's price. As a result of that, their bitcoin holdings will increased too. Some are exceeding their time and effort that probably pays a bitcoin or other form of coins and convert it to bitcoin.
sashagay

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Many ways to get Bitcoin. One of the easiest ways is to buy Bitcoin on an Exchanger. Or bounty.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

it was an amazing experience, i have never done that to get bitcoin i just started from bounty and trading. I am interested and will try something new that may be easier.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Want to get bitcoin you have to invest in bitcoin. Buy bitcoin then you can sell or stock it. If you have the condition you can install the bitcoin digger system. Or you can exploit bitcoin for free from the bitcoin algorithm.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

some people in this forum do some works and they got the payment like bitcoin, there are some people open the services about the web programming, editing, writing, also they got bitcoin from trading or they got bitcoin from bounty campaign that makes you to support a project and you will get the payment
In addition to working by selling goods or services that use bitcoin as a payment, buying bitcoin in exchange in your country can also be the easiest option. If there is capital. If not, then the first option above can be one way, and the second way is to join bounty in this forum. There are some projects that give rewards in the form of BTC, so please choose according to your ability.

13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

I think there are many ways to get bitcoin. One of them by buying it directly using the money we have. But the way I get bitcoin is by following the bounty campaign, after I get paid from the project I exchange all the coins into bitcoin.
martynovi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

There are different ways to earn bitcoins. You can either take payments for services you are offering or trade bitcoins on exchanges.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

Yes, of course this case is good. And bitcoin is sold and bought almost on the same system as the exchange of things in video games, but of course the prices are different and in General can take a fortune.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Trading and investing are no doubt best methods for making large money with bitcoin but both have few requirements. But I suppose most of people pick the traditional way of getting BTC. I believe majority of people here earn bitcoin thru signature campaigns and tradings. Actually there's a lot of opportunities today in bitcoin market all you have to do is choose the best one that will fits to your capabilities it is actually better if you can have more to offer.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

I started earning bitcoin in airdrops and now im still earning bitcoin by joining bounties
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

I purchase from my local exchanges when I need to buy bitcoin and I don't usually keep holding it I trade my bitcoin against altcoins from time to time to increase my stack of bitcoin. I also used to gamble with bitcoins before but now I don't do it anymore.

Great strategy. I too do that most of the time but realized later on that it is still good to hold some bitcoins just in case it shoots up. It really isn't that important though I just don't want to miss a chance. But despite this, I still believe that alcoins can give so much more profits compare to nitcoins or other coins that are on the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: