Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2158 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

i suggest you should not touch coin in your bitcoin cash wallet, just keep holding it until the price get higher in the future, but if you can not do that because your income depends on Bitcoin Cash, then you should trade for another altcoin such as NEO or ETH, their value are rising every year so i think trading them will help you recover from your losses.
I think it's better not to pay attention to Bitcoin twins, because their value will be only temporary. I do not want to talk badly about Bitcoin, but this coin has almost no value, unlike the etherium.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

If you got you bitcoincash from btc airdrop when the hard fork happen you should hold it. Or if you buy bch arround $200 also you should hold it because sometimes this year i think there will be another pump for bitcoin cash and bitmain also only accept bcash for payment thats whats make this coon still in this price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

Just keep on holding bitcoin cash and then just cash out after 2-3 years I am pretty sure bch will pump again as it's really have the potential .
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

Hello, I did a mistake during the high pump of bitcoin cash few days ago and I bought bitcoin cash for 1800$. Since I'm blocked on it because I don't want to do a loss by selling under 1800$...
My initial plan was to invest in differents altcoins... I think it is a good example of emotional trade  Cry.

Do you think it's a better idea to go out now or in few days when there will be a little pump OR to hold Bitcoin cash for a long period and forget my invest in others altcoins for the moment ?

Just keep on holding bitcoin cash and then just cash out after 2-3 years I am pretty sure bch will pump again as it's really have the potential .
I agree too, we need to keep bitcoin cash in our wallet because lately it seem BCH was in increasing trends. I think it will continue growing up in the future. Bitcoin cash now is more expensive compared to ethereum so I was not surprise if one day this coin will surpass ethereum in the market. Not only in the name of price, maybe also in reputation, ability or even credibility in the market.
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

I'm also watching Bitcoin Cash...Think it is the moment to buy, or hold them
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I'm also watching Bitcoin Cash...Think it is the moment to buy, or hold them
Im too. I would take more on the dip. At least it have good support from bitmain and Chinesese
in my opinion it still have big room to gowth with these support

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Bitcoin cash one of the many useless coins that were created for the pump and dump, I would not take this asset for a long time and got rid of it at the first price increase. I sold my coins for a long time and forgot about this coin for myself.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

I think it makes a lot of sense to sell BTC Cash and get BTC. If the sedu passing repeats the BTC domination. None of the bottoms earn any.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

if you have lowered the price on this level, you will not be able to make a sale, but a high increase is expected in the long term.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

I would stay away from it mostly because its being cotroled by Jihan and Roger Ver and your money will be on the mercy of this two,yeah there will probably be pump for it but that is when they see it fit.With lighiting network implemetation in btc bch becomes obsolete
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

Wow, are there still people being fooled by this kind of stupid persons? I am glad that i sold all my bch more than months ago when the price was nearly $1000 each one of them.

No one believes on Roger Ver anymore.

I would stay away from it mostly because its being cotroled by Jihan and Roger Ver and your money will be on the mercy of this two,yeah there will probably be pump for it but that is when they see it fit.With lighiting network implemetation in btc bch becomes obsolete

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Now it is necessary to keep, here and the prices will start to grow sharply. I do not believe in Bitcoin Cash, but as a gamble, this coin can be bought.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Bitcoin cash one of the many useless coins that were created for the pump and dump, I would not take this asset for a long time and got rid of it at the first price increase. I sold my coins for a long time and forgot about this coin for myself.
I don’t think of buying Bitcoin cash or not. There are many coins better than bitcoin cash. I would sell the bitcoin cash at better price, and remove it from the favorites ever.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

If you bought it below 600$ you can sell it but if you bought in 3000 or some prices like that i think you must hold it can reach to the higher prices in next month. do not forget "do not sell in panic mode".
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Now the only good option is to hold, market is showing really good growth, BCH will go 1K$+ for sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:18 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:09:39 AM by goyald2801

hold only reasonable amount of bcash . it is nothing different than btc , even i think it is only lower version of btc .
already many fork of btc are dead . only 2-3 forks are still struggling hard to survive in market .
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Yes, you have the right opinion, and I totally agree with you. My opinion is a little to maintain their ambitions because soon bitcoin will return to its rightful place on top of the top cryptocurrency.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

hold and increase investment
see now the price is still very low, I am sure that at the end of the year the price will return as early as this year.
so do not be sorry if you currently do not increase the amount of assets
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

investing in altcoin is a smart choice to make more money but do not invest in altcoin outside the top 250. The altcoins outside the top 250 are the weak altcoins and have no strong growth potential. In addition, you have no profit whatsoever holding it.
So I think you should find good altcoins in the top 250. Your investment strategy is pretty good but requires thorough analysis. Anyway, good luck to you.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

you better resist bitcoin you have if you hesitate to invest in altcoin well leave it and keep your asset until it's time hold i think in few months there will be increase so be patient just to wait that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: