Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or hold bitcoin cash ?  (Read 2158 times)
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

better sell it from on the price down even more and having a lot of harm. While the price is still higher than sell only  Grin Grin

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

I would hold, as I think bitcoin cash will eventually rise to new all time highs, especially with the support of such influential figures.

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Hold as long as you can except for personal emergency.
Holding Bitcoin Cash is a good move because it is one of the strongest Cryptocurrency today and it keeps on pumping agonist every day.
I'm holding 2 Bitcoin Cash coins so even though the value is less than my other coins but holding is worth it and probably after a year or by the end of the year it will be priced triple from the current value.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

I would hold, as I think bitcoin cash will eventually rise to new all time highs, especially with the support of such influential figures.

Indeed, as a holder of Bitcoin Cash I do believe that it's for a long-term investment and my Bitcoin Cash coins will stay on my wallet for a year or a couple of years.
Holding this coin for a long term makes you rich after a couple of years or even a decade.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

For digital currencies made out from another currency's DNA, Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin for instance, you can never be sure for a stable profit since a new hardfork is always about to happen anytime soon like the slated first DPOS Lightning BTC and that may be a new contender for Bitcoin Cash or could even surpass BCH's feat that can cause a shift of interest of some investors from withdrawing their money from BCH to this new product of hardfork.

But if you are a real investor, you can choose to invest in the new hardfork as well while HODLing your BCH in your wallet.
I think it is very difficult we are going to see another big fork like bitcoin cash, most of the other forks do not have the support of the miners, the devs or the community so I will not hold high hopes for any of the forks that are coming and are only trying to make some quick cash.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

Too risky for an investment, i suggest for people out there better stay out of it as its pump is not often and its dip is really hard that you will lose so much if you invest on these.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

Bitcoin cash is a superb one. It's very promising like bitcoin. Bitcoin cash's current price is all most $3k now. And increasing daily. So my recommendation is if you can then don't sell your bitcoin cash. And hold for next 2-3 month. Defiantly it will be more effective for you i think. 
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

I do not keep this coin for long-term storage. Sometimes I buy a coin for a quick trade. It seems to me that the coin is very unstable now.

yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

When bitcoin gets lighting network or when everybody starts using segwit.
BCH will lose its value.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

BCH will lose its value.

Developers only promise to make the bitcoin network easier, but do not do anything for it. Transactions are very expensive and slow. Therefore, Cash lives for so long.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

selling only bitcoin cash you have and then use to invest in other coins. many of the coins that are more promising and produce of the bitcoin cash.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Hold until it either passes 1800$ again or comes close enough so you can deal with the little loss
It was good advice to keep the bitcoin in cash until it reaches at least once again a value of $ 1,800 to cover the cost of its acquisition. If this advice was then obeyed, then now they have a good profit, because bitcoin cash now reaches 3,000 dollars in price. I think that he will continue to grow in price and make a good competition to the original bitcoin.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Bitcoin Cash' price is like a roller-coaster ride last year but seems like it's stable and pumping this month and I hope it will be pumping more.
I hold my 2 Bitcoin Cash since it was forked so now I'm happy knowing it is growing.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

BCH will lose its value.

Developers only promise to make the bitcoin network easier, but do not do anything for it. Transactions are very expensive and slow. Therefore, Cash lives for so long.

Indeed, in addition with the statement, Bitcoin hard forks are the reason to offer cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and investors. Bitcoin hard forks are incredibly faster than Bitcoin's so now although Bitcoin still the most high valued cryptocurrency.

gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

selling only because cash bitcoin not too high if it has potential in my opinion compared to other coins such as the ethereum for example. so just from selling at the price down much further than it is today.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

It really depends on what you want to do, short or long ? in any case scenario, it is better now to hold and monitor market especially news, as there are some changes on the market currently, like people selling alts and buying bitcoin, but this might all change at any time, so just wait for the right moment to sell. Market is growing everyday so it better to be patient.
curkowski

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Hold, this thing is going up to 5k in short term, after that sell it. Ride the wave
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Hold, this thing is going up to 5k in short term, after that sell it. Ride the wave

Yes, actually Bitcoin Cash is the real long-term investment because it is one of the most valued Cryptocurrency in market capital and also in coin price.
I want to hold still my 2 coins even though price will spike again.

zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

I would not hold bitcoin cash, but trading it is not a bad idea. Some news make the effect on bitcoin cash and makes it pumped and dumped, this helps making profit. On the other hand I do not think holding and expecting good thing from it makes sense. Unlike Roger Ver said, we will use litecoin or monero for payment issues instead of Bitcoin Cash.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

I advise you to proceed with your plan to invest in other altcoins. As for BCH you should wait for the price to rise again if you really want to sell it without any losses. With you investing in another altcoins and you keep holding BCH then you will get 2 benefits in the future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: