Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns raised over North Korean cryptocurrency hackers  (Read 247 times)
rockyshala (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Claims have arisen from the Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA) that North Korea-based cybercriminals have started to ramp up malware attacks against the users and service providers of digital currencies in South Korea. Evidence also suggests that the hackers have targeted the digital currency companies themselves too.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/concerns-raised-north-korean-cryptocurrency-hackers/
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

I saw this notice yesterday and it was pretty annoying, i have been looking at those articles and have been looking at that entire website, i dont understand why the whole country is against south korea, it makes no sense, they are almost neighbours in there and i can not get it, why do they hate each other? they just can be allies and everything would be fine because they could use the same zones, but no, both countries are greedy as fuck. But just using cryptos to make a new war? this makes no sense, they are so wrong..

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:20:27 PM

I saw this notice yesterday and it was pretty annoying, i have been looking at those articles and have been looking at that entire website, i dont understand why the whole country is against south korea, it makes no sense, they are almost neighbours in there and i can not get it, why do they hate each other? they just can be allies and everything would be fine because they could use the same zones, but no, both countries are greedy as fuck. But just using cryptos to make a new war? this makes no sense, they are so wrong..

You know it is very hard for them to be allies since they are still in war but in cease fire state but the South Korean Government had plans to unify to the north and south korea into one but this is very hard to achieve since the north had no plans to gave up without getting into war. The unification can be still achieve through war if the dictator kim jong un is dead.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:17 AM

They have been at war for a few decades. Both countries want unification, but it gets hairy once you take into consideration that there are two leaderships, and neither would want to step down or make compromises. The North needs all the funding it can get, which is why they're doing this. You might want to brush up on your world history.

The last thing we need is to be compromised by state-sponsored hackers. Everyone should be taking every security measure they can for their online activities, but they should be doing that anyway even without the North Korea cyberthreat. Every penny stolen would be used to fund North Korea's nuclear arsenal, and I would rather not contribute to that.

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:14:11 AM

The first time i heard about cyber war, what came to my mind was: science fiction.
It's crazy to think that hacker activity is actually one of main sources of a nuclear program.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: