Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!  (Read 6781 times)
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:42:52 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 04:00:32 PM by KryptoKash

Pre-ICO Starts On January 20th, 2018

Pre-ICO Starts On January 20th, 2018

██  FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM      WEBSITE  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:05:06 PM

What is minimum size of ETHs to invest in STAMPS Pre-ICO stage? What Exchanges will list STAMPS tokens?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:28:48 PM

What is minimum size of ETHs to invest in STAMPS Pre-ICO stage? What Exchanges will list STAMPS tokens?
Hi Alex,
You can invest any amount during the public Pre-ICO. Our ICO platform should go live over the next few days and you will be able to create an account and see more information on joining. In the meantime please subscribe too our mailing list to stay updated - http://stampsplatform.com/join.html.

We are currently in talks with a few exchanges but we can not comment on that just yet as it is still to early. We will keep the community updated throughout the ICO on this matter. Let me know if you have any other questions. We are all also very active on telegram https://t.me/stampsplatform

anatoliyp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

Is that lars mapstead from AdultFriendFinder?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:10 AM

Is that lars mapstead from AdultFriendFinder?
Hello,
Lars is involved in many companies. AFF is one of them.  Wink

georgiyjwfk

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:12:55 AM

How long will the ICO be?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

Hi dev,

Please let me know if you will need whitepaper translation to Romanian.

Thank you

Please send us a private message with your contact details and links to your past work.
Thank you

Msg sent for fr translation. br
We will be having a bounty thread in the next few days and translation bounties will be offered then. I'll reply with a link to the bounty thread once it goes live.
Thanks.

WhyS

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

The dividend payments will be determined on-chain and paid on-chain? Or are you acting as a kind of external accounting service taking care of all payments and stuff?
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:00 PM

it's sounds cool, but have all the problems been solved? who is in charge of the regulation? who is auditor?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:37 PM

The dividend payments will be determined on-chain and paid on-chain? Or are you acting as a kind of external accounting service taking care of all payments and stuff?

Dividends will be paid out in BTC. Within our stamps wallet, users will be able to enter their BTC address. Access to proper tax documents will be available in the wallet as well in the event a business requires this before paying out. There will be terms set fourth by the company when they have their Stamp Release that will dictate the amounts. This will all be made public in the contracts which will be provided between the business and their equity token holders. These contracts will be made available in our wallet and on our Stamps Market Cap site.

it's sounds cool, but have all the problems been solved? who is in charge of the regulation? who is auditor?
Prior to having a Blue Stamp  Release, we will hire an independent 3rd part to review the business's financial statements. While we can not guarantee them to be 100% accurate we will provide the results of the audit to our Stamp Holders.  Every Blue Stamp Release will include a contract between the Equity Token issuer and their holders. This will outline the rights of the holder, audit enforcement, equity representation of each token, and other legally binding terms and conditions.

covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

How much is soferox involved in the platform.
I mean you too are itself a platform for tokens and soferox is too a similar thing.
I don't know but the designs are too matching.
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

I mean you too are itself a platform for tokens and soferox is too a similar thing.
Stamps is a coin on the Soferox blockchain. If you have any more questions please let us know.
Thank you.

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:46 PM

Stamps is a coin on the Soferox blockchain. If you have any more questions please let us know.
Thank you.
can you explain what soferox blockchain is ? it's not base on ethereum blockchain and an total new chain?

what is it technology base on and it's leight than other chian like waves , nxt .ethereum?
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

Thank you.
can you explain what soferox blockchain is ? it's not base on ethereum blockchain and an total new chain?

what is it technology base on and it's leight than other chian like waves , nxt .ethereum?

Soferox is a new blockchain tool yes. We are not based on any others as that would defeat the purpose. Our chain allows users to set rules for their own chain and does not restrict them to just the rules of the developers. We achieve this by the utilizing of our twin-chain technology. We aren't really like others as this is the first chain to allow people to create their own blockchain and dictate the rules for it.

KryptoKash was correct. Stamps is a platform with a specific purpose in mind. Soferox is a blockchain, or a tool, that can be used in a variety of ways. One of those ways is in an ICO, which is why stamps is using us. After their ICO their transactions will exist in our blockchain, but they control the rules of that chain.

You can learn more about Soferox at www.soferox.com, if you'd like to ask more we have our own thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044176.new#new

Thanks,
Aaron
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

Based from the roadmap, STAMPS platform has a long journey to embark in crypto.
But at least it's not the same as e-tokens that are short-lived and created in a very short period of time.
Need to know more about soferox blockchain. I haven't encountered yet on how they handle ICOs.

WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:41:30 AM

Dividends will be paid out in BTC. Within our stamps wallet, users will be able to enter their BTC address. Access to proper tax documents will be available in the wallet as well in the event a business requires this before paying out. There will be terms set fourth by the company when they have their Stamp Release that will dictate the amounts. This will all be made public in the contracts which will be provided between the business and their equity token holders. These contracts will be made available in our wallet and on our Stamps Market Cap site.

Prior to having a Blue Stamp  Release, we will hire an independent 3rd part to review the business's financial statements. While we can not guarantee them to be 100% accurate we will provide the results of the audit to our Stamp Holders.  Every Blue Stamp Release will include a contract between the Equity Token issuer and their holders. This will outline the rights of the holder, audit enforcement, equity representation of each token, and other legally binding terms and conditions.

Ok so there is a massive element of centralization involved is that correct? Do ou have control over funds from other people during the process?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:01 PM

Ok so there is a massive element of centralization involved is that correct? Do ou have control over funds from other people during the process?
Blue Stamps Releases will always have an enforceable contract between the business and the equity token holders. Pink Stamp Releases require no approval or interaction on our part. Regardless of the release type, we will not control users funds. Everything is explained in our whitepaper - http://stampsplatform.com/stamps_whitepaper.pdf.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank You.

cwarloe

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

Based from the roadmap, STAMPS platform has a long journey to embark in crypto.
But at least it's not the same as e-tokens that are short-lived and created in a very short period of time.
Need to know more about soferox blockchain. I haven't encountered yet on how they handle ICOs.

I've been on the Soferox Telegram channel since they had their ICO, and that's where I saw this announcement posted. This will be their first ICO on their new blockchain.
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Keith Wareing's youtube video of the Stamps Platform:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1NSFXDaGs

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:20 AM

20 Post a week is too much...and no I will not use telegram, ppl should not download app for phone assosiate with crypto.
Please kindly remove this posts. This thread doesn't have any relation to the signature campaign, but the Tokens itself. I quoted this for reference to prevent someone keeps posting about the signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: