Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this thread  (Read 451 times)
Mer1dian (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Founder, Freight Trust

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:45:28 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:41:56 PM by Mer1dian

delete

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
■  Freight Trust  ■     ║     SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS  •  TELEGRAM     ║    
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mer1dian (OP)

Founder, Freight Trust

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

please message me if you have any questiions

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheCryptoPope

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

It's an interesting project. I work in supply chain and I have seen some movements towards the adoption of blockchain to avoid counterfeit and 'prove' the provenance of the sold goods.

My real question here is: how do you plan to leave IBM in the dust? i.e. they've got a beta running with the Maersk, Walmart, BRF and Carrefour as of now, and they do this on their own blockchain (private but open ledger), which imo is way better than on the ETH blockcahin.

good luck
Mer1dian (OP)

Founder, Freight Trust

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:52:06 AM

It's an interesting project. I work in supply chain and I have seen some movements towards the adoption of blockchain to avoid counterfeit and 'prove' the provenance of the sold goods.

My real question here is: how do you plan to leave IBM in the dust? i.e. they've got a beta running with the Maersk, Walmart, BRF and Carrefour as of now, and they do this on their own blockchain (private but open ledger), which imo is way better than on the ETH blockcahin.

good luck

They way fabric works is that companies host their own blockchain. They can go with IBM or Microsoft, etc. We are not targeting Wal-mart or Carrefour as customers. Our customers are the small businesses that are suppliers for those companies. In our whitepaper we talk about how you need to have GS1 barcodes in order to even sell to Wal-Mart or Carrefour, and that's what our token does for customers, they can issue GS1 barcodes with our tokens.
We also provide "blockchain-as-a-service" for those customers. If your an existing supplier for those customers chances are they have a lot of ability to pressure you into using these systems. We are there for those companies, not the Fortune 500, even though we would like to have them as customers. We think its much more realistic to approach smaller companies first then grow outward.

Thanks for the great question, and I'm sorry it took so long for a response, we been busy at BiTA conference today!

TheCryptoPope

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

good luck

They way fabric works is that companies host their own blockchain. They can go with IBM or Microsoft, etc. We are not targeting Wal-mart or Carrefour as customers. Our customers are the small businesses that are suppliers for those companies. In our whitepaper we talk about how you need to have GS1 barcodes in order to even sell to Wal-Mart or Carrefour, and that's what our token does for customers, they can issue GS1 barcodes with our tokens.
We also provide "blockchain-as-a-service" for those customers. If your an existing supplier for those customers chances are they have a lot of ability to pressure you into using these systems. We are there for those companies, not the Fortune 500, even though we would like to have them as customers. We think its much more realistic to approach smaller companies first then grow outward.

Thanks for the great question, and I'm sorry it took so long for a response, we been busy at BiTA conference today!

Thanks for the answer and the clarification, I actually didn't have the time to read the Whitepaper and will do as soon as possible.

I agree that makes a lot of sense to aim at the smaller companies. Once the big ones go with blockchain, they will be making it mandatory for their supplier to have some kind of tracking. I like that your product is way cheaper than the ones that exist right now and offer a disruptive technology behind it.

Cheers,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: