Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be very wary of people selling FENX tokens on here they are FAKE  (Read 204 times)
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:21:06 PM

People selling fenx erc tokens on here are selling fake tokens from an unconfirmed contract thats just a copy and paste of the original.Do not buy
scraps

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:07:28 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:12:30 AM by scraps

People selling fenx erc tokens on here are selling fake tokens from an unconfirmed contract thats just a copy and paste of the original.Do not buy

i will send 250 Fenx & $3.50 ETH to anyone can help. easy coin. Details below.

afik, i am the only one offering to sell my FENX ico tokens on here. Most are waiting until it gets listed on hitbtc at the end of this month.

You bid on my Auction that i canceled, i PM'd you re the situation. You never replied. Now you are slandering me making up lies. This is unfair.
Did the scammer, Altcoiner420 try to sell you the coins he stole from me? i don't understand.
the coins in question were purchased directly from the ico. he hijacked them from me, sent them to EtherDelta and sold them. How is that fake?
PM me, Reply in this thread, or telegram @scrap360 and lets clear this up.

To make it fair for me, instead of waiting for lowbander80,
 anyone and everyone here is welcome to be the presiding judge of this case, but i will pay the first person to post their MEW that promises to verify the validity of the contract

Add custom token;

Contract address: 0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84
                   Token symbol: FENX
                   Decimal value: 0

whoever accepts the job will be rewarded 250 Fenx for the honor of posting results, Thats how much i want to clear this up.
After you post your findings (whatever they may be), i will also give $3.50 ETH to cover any txn fee's from moving between wallets or send to etherdelta.. any test is welcome.

If i don't hold to my deal of payment, or its a fake contract, You can leave me bad trust. I declare this deal is a binding transaction.

Cheers, Scraps.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:17:31 AM

i will send 250 Fenx & $3.50 ETH to anyone can help. easy coin. Details below.

i am the only one offering to sell my FENX ico tokens on here. Most are waiting until it gets listed on hitbtc at the end of this month.

You bid on my Auction that i canceled, i PM'd you re the situation. You never replied. Now you are slandering me making up lies. This is unfair.
Did the scammer, Altcoiner420 try to sell you the coins he stole from me? i don't understand.
the coins in question were purchased directly from the ico. he hijacked them from me, sent them to EtherDelta and sold them. How is that fake?
PM me, Reply in this thread, or telegram @scrap360 and lets clear this up.

To make it fair for me, instead of waiting for lowbander80,
 anyone and everyone here is welcome to be the presiding judge of this case, but i will pay the first person to post their MEW that promises to verify the validity of the contract

Add custom token;

Contract address: 0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84
                   Token symbol: FENX
                   Decimal value: 0

whoever accepts the job will be rewarded 250 Fenx for the honor of posting results, Thats how much i want to clear this up.
After you post your findings (whatever they may be), i will also give $3.50 ETH to cover any txn fee's from moving between wallets or send to etherdelta.. any test is welcome.

If i don't hold to my deal of payment, or its a fake contract, You can leave me bad trust. I declare this deal is a binding transaction.

Cheers, Scraps.

This token is not a fake you said and also you have explain about FENX. But how all the users are trust you. One of the person is asking it is fake. Most of the competitors are not like this token. Anyway your explanation is not bad. So some of them are join your tokens and many of them is wait and watch your token sales. This is your one of the challenging token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print