Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] PikcioChain | The Secure Blockchain-Based Exchange for Personal Data  (Read 26584 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Amazing project, the ico is very successful. I hope this platform goes live shortly
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

All tokens are sold. For today this is a great success.
When will the tokens be distributed?
bazzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

It's very nice to see that in our time there are projects that sold out all their tokens. It's especially nice that I am part of this project and will get tokens too
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

This is the last announcement the team has written on Telegram. In the end, everything has been sold, 100%. I share it here.

TOKEN SALE CLOSED AND 100% SOLD OUT -

Dear PikcioChainers

This has been a truly humbling experience. We are overwhelmed by the developments in the last days of this Token Sale. Only a few days ago the counter showed 30% of tokens sold and now we can proudly say that we did sell out the PikcioChain Token Sale. 

Of course, we couldn't have done it without all of your support and we are immensely grateful for all the people we had the chance to meet, the connections we were able to make and the spirited debates we had in our social channels. We promise to keep up being there for you, as you have been for us. 

As a first step we will start the process of distributing the PKC tokens which could take around two weeks, to set everything up, double check and then distribute the tokens in one go. If you have any question with regards to the process please don't hesitate to contact us, via telegram or email at token-sale@pikciochain.com

Let's keep this movement going,

Yours truly,
The PikcioChain Team
This is wonderful news. I'm happy for the project. Despite the difficulties in the world of crypto currency, all the tokens were sold. This once again proved that a promising project

gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

This is the last announcement the team has written on Telegram. In the end, everything has been sold, 100%. I share it here.

TOKEN SALE CLOSED AND 100% SOLD OUT -

Dear PikcioChainers

This has been a truly humbling experience. We are overwhelmed by the developments in the last days of this Token Sale. Only a few days ago the counter showed 30% of tokens sold and now we can proudly say that we did sell out the PikcioChain Token Sale. 

Of course, we couldn't have done it without all of your support and we are immensely grateful for all the people we had the chance to meet, the connections we were able to make and the spirited debates we had in our social channels. We promise to keep up being there for you, as you have been for us. 

As a first step we will start the process of distributing the PKC tokens which could take around two weeks, to set everything up, double check and then distribute the tokens in one go. If you have any question with regards to the process please don't hesitate to contact us, via telegram or email at token-sale@pikciochain.com

Let's keep this movement going,

Yours truly,
The PikcioChain Team
This is wonderful news. I'm happy for the project. Despite the difficulties in the world of crypto currency, all the tokens were sold. This once again proved that a promising project
This is the first episode of our starting series, wrapping up the week with updates about what is going on at PikcioChain. You can expect one each Sunday  from now on. We hope you enjoy the regular updates and let us know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YTvNs0yEM
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

PikcioChain is hosting the NEO meetup in Paris 🇫🇷 on the 22nd of April. Make sure to get your ticket early. Attendance is free, the community is invaluable.

[url][/https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neo-paris-meetup-tickets-44664439541url]
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I thought for a long time whether it was worth taking part in the ICO as an investor, but refused. It's good that I took part in the bounty and now I can get tokens of such a strong project
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

This is project based on Neo blockchain? I mean NEP5 tokens or ERC20? What different between your project and a lot other datas projects? (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia etc)
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Not yet sure if you want to get in on the ICO? Check out this PikcioChain ICO Review by Ian Balina:

https://bestcrypto.tv/517/pikcio-chain-ico-review/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Not yet sure if you want to get in on the ICO? Check out this PikcioChain ICO Review by Ian Balina:

https://bestcrypto.tv/517/pikcio-chain-ico-review/

This guy have a lot of subscribes and some people think that he is a guru in crypto. But Im dont consider him a professional. Some projects growing after his review. But he had a lot of mistakes for some projects as well.
alvipalangka

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

why I still have not get token bounty ,, I enrolled in bounty campaind ..., why also I can not join in telegram .. why I am in reject
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

why I still have not get token bounty ,, I enrolled in bounty campaind ..., why also I can not join in telegram .. why I am in reject

After ICO, sometime it will take more than 3 to 4 weeks to get your coins but dont worry you will get them on time because this is a successful project and team behind the project are very dedicated.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Regarding the token distribution, is the team waiting for listing in a trusted exchange or the smart contract has not been implemented yet?

Thanks
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:30:37 PM by happyme1818

I don't trust the team behind the project, they are CHEATING bounty participants (they can also do it to their investors) and didn't tell the truth that there was a KYC after the campaign. They do it because they know the participants will not join and promote the project if they tell them at the start of the project. Bounty participants are not part of ICO investors and therefore they didn't need a KYC. It is a clear dishonesty, these project must put a RED FLAG for the investors. It reminds me of a CARTAXI campaign that is successfully collect the money of investors and fucked up the bounty participants and also the investors. Besides there is nothing new with this project and there are already many existing project that is better than this one.

TELEGRAM:
@pikciochainbounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3306125.0
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1501

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

The project turned to scam sadly. First they switched from ETH to NEO, then they announced months after the bounty end that they changed the campaign rules. They want KYC but nobody trust them. What if they use personal ID's as threat, violence or some kind of illegal scheme? Who would trust them? I don't even think they raised the money anymore. Everybody should watch out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

When will the awards be distributed. The KYC process is over.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 11:52:18 AM by Alltimer

I am also interested in knowing when the token distribution will start Or is ICO not over yet? KYC was done weeks ago and people were thinking that distribution will commence immediately but nothing yet.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I am also interested in knowing when the token distribution will start Or is ICO not over yet? KYC was done weeks ago and people were thinking that distribution will commence immediately but nothing yet.
KYC was before the end of April. I think very soon official news will appear and we will know when we get our tokens
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

PikcioChain is at the Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai today, presenting the leading solution in personal data handling. Make sure to visit our booth and have a quick chat. We are looking forward to meeting you!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:10:47 PM by happyme1818
Merited by ingiltere (1)

PikcioChain is at the Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai today, presenting the leading solution in personal data handling. Make sure to visit our booth and have a quick chat. We are looking forward to meeting you!
I don't see any future with this coin. The idea is already a copycat and there are already known coins that offers this kind of technology. What we know is you are a FRAUD that deceive the campaign participants by implementing KYC after the campaign. You use the campaign participants to advertise your ICO and apply KYC after the campaign  because you know that many campaign participants will not  let their personal information be compromised. The investors should think trice before buying this coin. Remember that trust of the community is something you can't afford to lose, but still they neglect it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: