Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Short-Long term Trade signals with Technical Analysis  (Read 160 times)
Cyrptokecon (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

Hey, I’m working on forex and cryptocurrency since 2011 . have a script for pump coins.Also im giving short – long term signals with technical analysis and news.I dont give you fish , i want to learn you how to catch fish.I’m sharing good ico project (potential 5x-10x after the ico Like Bitconnect,ethconnect,cindicator,eos etc.) And our team searching 7-24 unique shitcoins.Alis did 2x , ETHD did 4x , sic did 6x , b3 did 2x in a few days.   

https://t.me/CryptocurrencyTrends
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

But you are new here, I am always skeptical about telegram group offered by newbies as they may be malicious bots.. I am writing this from experience anyway. I may be wrong about your channel, I will watch this thread to see how it goes.

Thanks for the offer anyway.
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

What can a malicious bot do on telegram if you do not click links or accept files from it? Can it somehow exploit telegram on your system (i use the desktop telegram app and the mobile one)

Or just send useless spam?

I am all ears to hear what thats capable of, ive been a big supporter of the app since its early days and am interested to hear about any exploits to avoid. Short of giving them over the mobile number you are using, which could potentially be used for a SIM swap for 2FA accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: