Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICGO - New ICO Listing Platform / Looking for feedback  (Read 610 times)
MIT2K (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:51:36 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 01:02:48 PM by MIT2K

https://i.imgur.com/y5F8uSJ.png

I am happy to announce ICGO, a free database website that showcases ICOs (In Progress, Starting Soon and Finished) on one easy to read page is now online. Id love to hear your thoughts and any feedback is welcome! Also built on the site is a RSS feed that collects the latest Blockchain news and a table that shows upcoming worldwide events. With this being the first release i am now looking for your feedback and thoughts.

LINK: http://icgo.co.uk/

Features the site currently includes are:
- A User friendly Interface - clean and simple
- All on one page for quick navigation
- Pay per coin on table showing the amount per coin, ICO offering amount and total coin creation amount
- Show more option on each listing with ability to quickly watch the ICOs video
- Countdown clocks until ICO starts/ends
- Finished table with ICO amount raised
- Bonus amount on first ICO day
- Links to helpful information sites, courses and videos
- Telegram Channel for community and any questions
- Worldwide Events Table with links, date and locations

Live Blockchain News updates with powerful RSS feed from all major sites and growing
- Cointelegraph
- Cryptonews
- Coindesk
- Altcoin Speculation
- Coinfinance
- Bitcoinexaminer
- Bitcoinmagazine
+lots more

Add RSS link to your feed: http://icgo.co.uk/rssnews/

**ICO or Event will be screened and live on ICGO within 24hours of submitting**

Submit your ICO http://icgo.co.uk/crowdfunding/
Events or information please submit http://icgo.co.uk/submit/

Screenshots

https://i.imgur.com/G3QYEPF.png

https://i.imgur.com/ivhKuZ5.png

https://i.imgur.com/GJSRN9Q.png

CryptoWave

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

Web Developer

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

It takes forever to load and makes thousands of requests in the process..

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:08:53 PM

Well , I think it's very useful services and needed, especially for me. Would be cool , if via your service was possible to buy tokens and also left comments under each ico by users.
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:53 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 04:14:42 PM by MIT2K

Thanks Cryptowave, i will look into the requests upon loading issue - the loading time takes a while mainly due to the embedded videos on the listings show more section, do you think videos would be better on a separate page? Something i can perhaps look into on the next update. My thoughts were although it takes longer to load initially once on you can quickly view and go through listings without opening up new tabs. Its different to other sites but i can understand if its slow to start with.  Thanks for your feedback, we are going to get this sorted!

Thanks Whitly, i agree! The comments section is currently being worked on alongside the PPC column moving live to ETH/USD changes (including some other new features). This will be added on the next update!

In regards to buying via the site that would be great, something i am going to research and try to implement in the near future. Thanks for your feedback!
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:28:54 PM

Thanks Cryptowave, i will look into the requests upon loading issue - the loading time takes a while mainly due to the embedded videos on the listings show more section, do you think videos would be better on a separate page? Something i can perhaps look into on the next update. My thoughts were although it takes longer to load initially once on you can quickly view and go through listings without opening up new tabs. Its different to other sites but i can understand if its slow to start with.  Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks Whitly, i agree! The comments section is currently being worked on alongside the PPC column moving live to ETH/USD changes (including some other new features). This will be added on the next update!

In regards to buying via the site that would be great, something i am going to research and try to implement in the near future. Thanks for your feedback!

Maybe if possible display also how many tokens already sold during ico? Also let users sort ICOs by price per token , names , countries , popularity and etc.
CryptoWave

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

Web Developer

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:30:57 PM

Thanks Cryptowave, i will look into the requests upon loading issue - the loading time takes a while mainly due to the embedded videos on the listings show more section, do you think videos would be better on a separate page? Something i can perhaps look into on the next update. My thoughts were although it takes longer to load initially once on you can quickly view and go through listings without opening up new tabs. Its different to other sites but i can understand if its slow to start with.  Thanks for your feedback!

Yeah, it isn't very user friendly to have lots of requests like that on one page, it will also negatively impact your performance in search engines.

MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:33:49 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 01:09:06 PM by MIT2K

Okay CryptoWave i will look to get that sorted asap. Something we overlooked, thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks Whitly, they are some great ideas we will research and look to implement your suggestions.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:41:17 AM

Your logo and site are fine, but the issue was the loading time. It took quite a while for me to load, and that's probably because of the large number of ICOs listed in the main page.

I suggest not having more than two page worth of scrolling on the main page, and you can do so by listing the top 10 ICOs of the 'IN PROGRESS' and 'UPCOMING' section, and then have a 'SHOW ALL' section which leads to a subpage of your site: ie. http://icgo.co.uk/in-progress/

This will make it neater, and not have the news, icos and everything on one page to cater to the needs or different users. Cheers and good luck to your site! Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

Hey EXtremeAEX - Thanks for your thoughts! I agree, loading time is a pain at the moment - what you've suggested is great, it dosent need to all be on one page and sub pages will make a huge difference to speed and user experience/site navigation. Youve given me some clarity for the frontend coming from the last few months of tunnel vision backend! Excited to start tweaking the site now to where it needs to be. Will look to get this done for the next update. I really appreciate your opinion and thoughts, thanks for your help.
haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

I liked the idea of inserting news into the listing site. Looking forward
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:47 AM

Do you participate in any conferencies? maybe you have a schedule of your meetings?
I asked you cause of I like your project and it will be great to meet somebody in your team
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

Do you participate in blockshow?
Ill be there and want to see your teem)
I have bouht the ticket thanks to promo that I had known inthis forum VIP30 It will be great to meet interesting and useful contacts
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

I liked the idea of inserting news into the listing site. Looking forward

Thanks Hallloo, we will look to get this done!
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

Do you participate in blockshow?
Ill be there and want to see your teem)
I have bouht the ticket thanks to promo that I had known inthis forum VIP30 It will be great to meet interesting and useful contacts

MirandaGreen12,  Europe or Asia Blockshow?  
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

Interesting , but eat all my internet to open a page and also so long time operate everything o website((

Thanks fortunetoken, I agree!  Looking to use this feedback to make a lot more smoother and less bulky - main issue is the information all on one page with the show more function and site loading all the embedded youtube videos.

We will aim to move the lists to separate pages and let the show more load upon clicking instead of when you originally load the list. This should make a big difference.

What are your thoughts on having the show more function and ability to see more info without going onto a new page?
cryptohacker76484954

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

How are you planning to rate it ?
Bernard100

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:16:53 AM

Well , I think it's very useful services and needed, especially for me. I lvoe it
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

How are you planning to rate it ?

Hey cryptohacker76484954, Im not sure i fully understand, rate the ICOs or website? Thanks

MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:41 PM

Well , I think it's very useful services and needed, especially for me. I lvoe it

Thanks Bernard100! We will continue to refine and make faster and more efficient! List of updates on next set of features coming shortly!
MIT2K (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

**New features being being worked for the next update:

- Buy now button
- Pay Per Coin column to move live to ETH/USD Price changes
- Refined show more sections which load upon clicking instead of with initial page
- Comments section on each ICO / Log in ability
- ICO industry and Blockchain Platform information on ICO which will allow statistics and analysis pie charts (analysis charts most likely update after)
- Lists (starting soon, In Progress, Finished and Events) moved to individual pages with no initial load time
- Live Price movements of ETH, BTC, BTH top right corner of page (right of ICGO logo)
- ICGO watchlist table on home page showing a small number of trending and popular current ICOs
- Price Calculator page with conversion options

Thank you for your feedback so far, its been great to gauge opinions, please continue to let us know your thoughts as we improve and work towards making a great platform!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: