Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best wallet to use for offline storage of cryptos?  (Read 192 times)
GreenRivers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:35:25 AM

I have read about Nano S Ledger and also MEW having an offline wallet. I was wondering if there are any other wallets people can recommend for offline storage of cryptos - preferably one that can store ERC20/23, BTC, ETH, and other cryptos.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:40:34 AM

All offline wallets are the same, it's the basic wallet from the program, never exposed to the internet so only you know it's there.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

The best offline wallets are always going to be the Trezor wallet and the Nano Ledger, there are too many differences about them but i have read about that Trezor was having some issues with the recovering of the password and the seed, so it is better to avoid those kind of troubles.
The nano ledger is a good wallet too, i haven't used any of them in the past but i am looking to buy one of them, i dont know which one i will buy, but i think that the Trezor wallet is the best one from thoem both.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: