Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 06:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitshare Hashaway YouTube Channel  (Read 175 times)
Bitshare Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

Hi everyone,

If you are new to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, you might want to follow us on YouTube to watch our mining journey: https://youtu.be/JY4yStm0f7w

You can ask us questions here or on social media, we will be happy to help. I have a business background and my partner is a master electrician, so we should be in a position to answer any question related to mining. The future of Bitcoin relies on us sticking together and teaching others how to mine and use cryptocurrencies.

We started a few weeks ago with one Antminer S9 and I give weekly updates on our profitability. A second S9 is arriving in two weeks and we should have 4 running by end of January. We have plans to move into a bigger space summer of 2018 and eventually ramp up between 50 to 150 miners.

My business and channel name is obviously inspired by Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway. When I saw Warren on the news talking about Bitcoin being a bubble, I was reminded that he made over a billion dollars with Blue Chip Stamps; that was basically stamps used as a currency in the 70s. It was enough to get me involved and I twisted his Berkshire Hathaway name to Bitshare Hashaway, to me it is pretty funny. I have a blog post about Blue Chip Stamps and Warren Buffett if you want to check it out: https://bitsharehashaway.tumblr.com/post/167236404334/is-warren-buffett-buying-bitcoins

My business partner and I have good full time jobs, so we are not here to try to push scam sites to anyone. We simply enjoy mining and want to share our journey + it would be nice to earn some beer money with YouTube views  Grin

Cheers
André Buffet
www.bitsharehashaway.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: