Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:50:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles-A next generation blockchain for smart contracts.  (Read 235 times)
Ace519 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:00:31 AM

Predicted to be bigger than ethereum, Cybermiles is the next generation blockchain in smart business contracts. The blockchain project is designed to provide smart contract, making it easier to build decentralized e-commerce applications. Cybermiles has teamed up with 5 miles,  to bring peer-to-peer e-commerce on the blockchain. This would make Cybermiles the first cryptocurrency to be used by over 12 million US-based consumers. Cybermiles’ ICO
Goes live November 21.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B92a3i6wWO1xV0JxSTJYM2dadUE
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

Recently I have found this project, too. I am absolutely agree that it is promising project. According to it’s website CyberMiles takes strong characteristics and advantages of well-known and widely used coins like Ethereum and Ripple and improve it.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

I just heard about Cybermiles some days ago and what attracted my attention is that they are building e-commerce on blockchain which will incentivize customers with CMT token and already have a net of buyers and sellers.
I follow their twitter and I am aware of their main net release to be announced on press conference on 30 of march. Don't miss this event in order to learn more about Cybermiles and all features of their product.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 11:09:02 PM by Jorge158

Indeed CyberMiles project is the project for the next generation. CyberMiles partnering with 5miles whose app is used by over 10 million US citizens is the best news for the world. The amazing CyberMiles blockchain promises to be the best blockchain to come to the Cryptoworld. Talk of safety and free services, then you are just talking about CyberMiles blockchain.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
duchung

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Predicted to be bigger than ethereum, Cybermiles is the next generation blockchain in smart business contracts. The blockchain project is designed to provide smart contract, making it easier to build decentralized e-commerce applications. Cybermiles has teamed up with 5 miles,  to bring peer-to-peer e-commerce on the blockchain. This would make Cybermiles the first cryptocurrency to be used by over 12 million US-based consumers. Cybermiles’ ICO
Goes live November 21.
Do you still buy CMT now? I just buy more because the end of 30/3 we have good news about Test net of CMT and then the price of that will increase so much. I believe on that so I only buy and not sell any token of CMT.
duchung

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Recently I have found this project, too. I am absolutely agree that it is promising project. According to it’s website CyberMiles takes strong characteristics and advantages of well-known and widely used coins like Ethereum and Ripple and improve it.
I think with 100 times faster than ETH, CMT is really potential for us to buy and hold for years. It's built and optimite for e-commerce so I believe that in the future many people will use this than ETH.
Vilawil

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:53 PM

Goes live November 21.
Do you still buy CMT now? I just buy more because the end of 30/3 we have good news about Test net of CMT and then the price of that will increase so much. I believe on that so I only buy and not sell any token of CMT.
Absolutely agree. I bought some too. The project is very promising and ambitious and while most cryptocurrencies are dropping, CMT is steadily growing. So this is a really good option for investing
Steals84

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

Cybermiles Airdrop!!!

1. Submit your ETH address:  https://airdrop.cybermiles.io/referral?code=MEzq5cr71ZsolX5
2. Copy your code in the group
3. Earn up to 150 CMT by referring friends

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Yes. I think it really is. I participated in the ICO of this project. Then I sold coins on Binance. Now think again to buy some, as I think that the project has good potential for growth. At least we'll see it in the future. While the team does everything very well.

alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:40:04 AM by alsu5552018

Yes, the project also has a very cool dev team. And they did not abandon the project, as it often happens, they deal with it. I find their tokens highly undervalued. Tomorrow, there will be a conference. I think that we can wait for a lot of interesting things from it.

hoaidieu

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Goes live November 21.
I think Cybermiles will go far as ETH before. When some body know the potential of it and buy it, hold years to reach 1000 times grow on the future. Of course, we will watch what develop team can do to decide buy more or just hold it.
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

This project is legit?

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:11:32 AM

Recently got to know this amazing project! What I found interesting - blockchain e-commerce of CMT token. In company twitter  it sais, that press conference was at 30.03. its a great opportunity to know more about their goals, features and CyberMiles at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: