Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: foodsuplements for btc?  (Read 840 times)
jekjekey (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

Sell some foodsuplements to earn btc?  For health condition.  Its a great idea?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:31:39 AM

I don't know if this kind of public is adopter of Bitcoin. But if you offer a nice price, cheaper than the price they usually buy for fiat it could be a great idea. Also, on this kind of business there are some suplements that aren't legal everywhere, but people are always looking for them and if Bitcoin is their only alternative they will do it, maybe it's already a reality at some places. Anyway, I don't suggest you dealing with illegal suplements because it's very harmful to users...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:30:48 AM

I don't know if this kind of public is adopter of Bitcoin. But if you offer a nice price, cheaper than the price they usually buy for fiat it could be a great idea. Also, on this kind of business there are some suplements that aren't legal everywhere, but people are always looking for them and if Bitcoin is their only alternative they will do it, maybe it's already a reality at some places. Anyway, I don't suggest you dealing with illegal suplements because it's very harmful to users...

Not only harmful to users, but also could lead to serious problems with law enforcement.

I think that such things could be sold easily at the dark net( not sure if I can say that here).
Or you can sell it for fiat and convert the fiat into bitcoins,not a big deal.
If you want to get a better advice you should be better give us some examples of what you are trying to sell so we can be more specific at our answer.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:34:11 PM by Hydrogen

Its a great idea for anyone willing to do research and try a lot of different supplements to find out which ones work. Perhaps great for someone with land and time to grow their own organic supplements. There's a lot of new and emerging information on health, fitness and nutrition being discovered. People are more health conscious and trying things like juice cleanses and detox programs in addition to organic foods and veganism being on the rise.

In addition to all this, there are supplements which work. Some foods and supplements are said to do things such as boost the immune system, bind to toxins which makes it easier for the body to remove them. Its may only be a matter of going through them one by one and trying them consistently to figure out which are good and which don't work.

Last I heard a lot of darknet crypto sites like alpha bay and silk road 2.0 were shut down. Going legit may be the way to do things now. Not 100% certain on that.

Also people should know some supplements contain things other than what they're advertised to contain.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:20:08 AM

I feel it's a good idea .. but a lot of trouble on food supplement products .. like proof of that product is efficacious .. because out there are so many food supplement products and just a little bit I guess its true.

so I guess as long as the product is of quality it does not matter you want to sell it with bitcoin, altcoin or real money

▔▔▔▔▔
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

I think it is. So far none of the companies and manufacturers of natural supplements in the market offer an option for Bitcoin as a mode of payment. In fact, most of them, including Nature's Way, Puritan, NOW Foods, Swanson, Bob's Red Mill, etc. does not seem to be opt-in to accept it. So if you're going to be the first supplier to do that, then I'm sure you'll be having lots of customers who are looking for a merchant where they can buy natural products with their bitcoins. To be honest with you, I am one of those who are looking for this kind of payment option since I used to order and purchase supplements online and most of the payment methods they accept are only through PayPal, Mastercard, Visa and bank transfer and no bitcoins.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Well it's not a bad idea but it looks like the typical networking there are alot of oppurtunities with bitcoin and theres a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but if you really want to push that foodsuplement then i think you'll have a lot of profit too.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:17 PM

Anything is possible here in Bitcoin industry. It just depend on how you advertise it and caught the community attention as well. Like before, I saw one user post his arts using painting . I think it's almost 30 painting that is related on Bitcoin( I mean his inspiration and subject on painting is bitcoin ). There are so many user reply to his thread and looks so interesting to his design. May be you can do it too. We don't know but anything is possible. It's up to you if you want to try.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

I think selling food supplements for bitcoins is a good idea. But make sure you have proof or supports that your product is really good for the health so that many will be interested and patronize it and you will have a good income.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

That's a brilliant idea, most people nowadays are searching for no additives and natural, organic and herbal medicines and  food supplements. If they lose hope of the pharmaceutical drugs and medicines, they are open for suggestions or looking via internet and experienced consumers of food supplements that can help body stays healthy and well dieted.

We must let Bitcoin grow in certain fields and interest of most consumers in the web, in the society and even in our community. Let's open the doors to potential partners and expand bitcoin's territories.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:23:02 PM

I think it's a good idea Smiley) There are a lot of people wanna find out a restaurant that accept Bitcoin for payment cause they're too lazy too cook themselves or don't wanna go out to eat so it'll be great if you provide this service Cheesy

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

The idea is good, all online business was good to used bitcoin as an option for mode of payment, and of course it depends on the food supplement you sell make sure it will gives good benefits to the health of the people who buy your product and much better you must test first to your self your product to have some proof that it is proven and tested.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:48:32 PM

Yes I agreed, but that is very seldom to see and I never encounter such a things like that selling food supplement were bitcoin is accepting it as mode of payment. Maybe that is possible only if the seller is bitcoin enthusiast, isn't right?
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

What suplements you want buy, no steryd?
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

Foodsuplements in btc is a nice idea   maybe soon we can sell food suplements here in bitcoin  because this kind of product is very important in our health  we can use this to provide additional nutrients in our body while working here in btc .
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:14 AM

What suplements you want buy, no steryd?

He want sell the food supplements for bitcoin. He doesn't mentioned that he want to purchase the any supplements. First read the OP properly before you are making posts here in the forum.
It is a good idea you have chosen but earning bitcoin by selling it will give more people to attract the bitcoin as well. Moreover you should confirm yourself do you find many people using bitcoin who is been interest on food supplements too.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

If your country is really legalize bitcoin.. Just do it, that's not a bad idea and the product you are going to sell is really useful for the needs of many people in maintaining health in all activities. Use quality goods, and it's really reliable that can satisfy the consumers. Bitcoin nowadays is getting popular and of course more and more people also have bitcoin to buy anything via online/online shop that available in internet.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

If your country is really legalize bitcoin.. Just do it, that's not a bad idea and the product you are going to sell is really useful for the needs of many people in maintaining health in all activities. Use quality goods, and it's really reliable that can satisfy the consumers. Bitcoin nowadays is getting popular and of course more and more people also have bitcoin to buy anything via online/online shop that available in internet.

Yap but their are also risks in doing businesses like transaction fee and even how much is one good. It's not bad but i think it is still better to use fiat rather than cryptocurreny as payment for small business. You could use it as payment for a multi million payment.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:24:33 PM

The first thing must be done to make it work is thorough research about one country’s law regarding food supplements and effectiveness of this.. I think there will be taxation on this kind of businesses and this is hard to compute in unstable bitcoin price.. The idea is great because it will also give awareness to the customers about cryptocurrency but it must be studied before implementing to avoid problems..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

The first thing must be done to make it work is thorough research about one country’s law regarding food supplements and effectiveness of this.. I think there will be taxation on this kind of businesses and this is hard to compute in unstable bitcoin price.. The idea is great because it will also give awareness to the customers about cryptocurrency but it must be studied before implementing to avoid problems..
when talking about taxes. of course we will be faced with some data collection, taxes are usually related to income and usually it is in 5-10% of our income per month, we live calculate the current bitcoin price, and put it into the data to be stored in the tax file, , and the tax will still be calculated in fiat currency without the need to keep up with the rising bitcoin price
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: