Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP upcoming 4 ICOs per 16-11-2017  (Read 252 times)
Zabivelli (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:11:10 AM

Guys there are by now so many ICO's that one simply doesn't have time to check them all, unfortunately many fake ones among them.
My experience with many ICOs is that they talk lots of sh$t, but can't deliver or do what they said AFTER the ICO.

A good way I think is to ask the community to get different opinions and views.

What are your top 4 upcoming ICOs if you had from 500 to 1000 bugs to invest in?

Tell why YOU are convinced, not the promotional crap that the organizers tell, but what is special about the top 4 you think is not a scam, save and can become something.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
zucpozvonil

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:34 AM

PundiX, Wishfinance, Micromoney, Universa, TokenStars.

What are yours?
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:31 AM

for best upcoming ICO you can track on coinschedule.com
i think CLOUT,Crowdwiz,Opporty,CommerceBlock and any good ICO upcoming.
Cash Poker Pro ICO is live,this is one of best ICO.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

I thought that the Datum crowdsale was interesting, and it's already ongoing. Get in if you feel like the project that they're hosting and offering is interesting because the crowdsale's not really going to be sticking around for long.

Pundi X also seems promising.

In the end it's up to you to decide and what kind of risk you are willing to take on.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:11:00 AM

My TOP upcoming ICOs are related to having an existing solid product and only want funds to further improve the product by introducing the newer blockchain technology, like RoboAdvisor
dacinka

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:54 AM

My opinion is that you shouldn't invest any money into ICOs, because in more of the cases( i am not saying in every case, but like in 90%) the ico is a scam
 We know many examples from the past years and yet many people are still interested in this. Just say no!
Pepsi_Max

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

Signals, Signals, Signals and Signals Cheesy I'm really pumped for this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207141.0

But for real: I also kinda like Trade.io but not many ICOs that caught my eye lately
roller_coiner

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

I myself am pretty new to the whole ICO fiasco, but recently I have been looking at and in fact bought some tokens from Cointed. You never really know what is the best thing to invest in, but they seemed pretty solid based on my research and their already existing business.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:06 AM

Universa, PlayKey, ARToken and Hacken. BTW they are already rise a lot of money ($15M, $5.7M, around $2M, more than $3M respectively)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: