Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan For a Rig or I'll Mine For You  (Read 666 times)
counter (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:10:15 AM

I would like to acquire a loan to start mining LTC ASAP.  I have a very trustworthy friend willing to sell me a 7990 mining rig.  I don't have to worry about electrical costs so I believe this is a good investment for both me and a lender.  I don't have a lot of extra funds so I figure asking for a loan may work.  I will go into detail about this deal to anyone interested in lending the funds.

I understand this loan requires trust on your part and some risk but I would like to come to an agreement that is fair for your time.  I'm very open to what potential lenders think, please post or pm me your thoughts and concerns.  I don't have a negative Rep so I hope that isn't completely lost to any potential lenders.  I have required my first BTC from a member here and it was a smooth transaction.  I did everything I said I would hopefully that amounts to something in the eyes of potentail lenders.

If you have a similar rig and would like me to mine for you I would be very open to that also.  I contemplated selling my account to get started but I've decided against doing that.  I understand trust is hard to come by around here these days but let me just say I've never scammed anyone and I have no interest/plans to start now.  I've missed a lot of good investments and I'd like to make this work.  Not sure what else I should post except thanks for your time and condsideration on this matter, cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:15:44 AM

Hacked account? Sign a message from this address: 1GuRHgqsRj35f8AR2gwapAwjDRUVgNm6BR
counter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:35:11 AM

Hacked account? Sign a message from this address: 1GuRHgqsRj35f8AR2gwapAwjDRUVgNm6BR

My account wasn't hacked, I'm not sure what you mean by sign a message from this address.  I. never did that before so don't no how to.  If you recall I spoke to you about this yesterday and said I would ask the same thing on the forum.  Why do you think my account was hacked, something in my previous post not making sense?

Edit:  I will gladly send a message to prove my account isn't hacked just not sure how if you care to explain my friend, I'd appreciate it.  : )
counter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:25:38 AM

Well I think I understand how to send a message but I'm hesitant to try and send myself a transaction / payment so I will wait until I know what the outcome will be
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:44:00 AM

Well I think I understand how to send a message but I'm hesitant to try and send myself a transaction / payment so I will wait until I know what the outcome will be

Open your Bitcoin client, go to the "Sign Message" option (File -> Sign Message in Bitcoin-qt), add the address from your signature in the address field, type out a message saying something like "I <name> control the address <address>" and click "Sign Message". Copy the message and the signature that appears below it into a post.

If you control the Bitcoin address in your signature, this process will provide verifiable proof.
counter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:51:43 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 09:10:58 AM by counter

Many thanks for the info, that is very good to know!  I will do that later today mainly because I'm. tired and I don't understand why my account being hacked is an issue.  Many thanks Rannasha!

Edit I have my coins at Blockchain.info so if they don't have this option then I don't know what else I can do to prove I am me LOL. 
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:24:42 PM

If you can't sign the message, chances are that this is a hacked account.
counter (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:08:36 PM

Jimmijames thanks a lot for the info I will read that thread and prove this account isn't hacked.

TradeFortress this thread isn't about hacked accounts please be respectful and stay on topic.  I'm asking for a loan in this thread and your posts are way off topic and make no sense...

You didn't explain why you think my account is hacked and you don't seem to understand that I have never sent a message before.  This doesn't mean I can't send one nor does it mean my account is hacked.  Say on topic, cleraly you are confused and hi jacking my thread...

To the other posters thanks for the help I really appreciate it but please pm me about anything not about the loan requested in this thread, thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: