Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOLEN BITCOINS  (Read 672 times)
lazygin001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

No, its like your wallet get stolen by someone you don't know, and you don't know where it got stolen, what time....etc. so I'm afraid it cannot be found.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

I guess the answer for my question would be a NO but Ray of hope always gives the light to move forward.

Can we ever get the stolen bitcoins back Sad( I know once stolen they are  gone forever,unless the scammer/ fraudster who stole becomes a saint over night and give it back Sad

Yes that is true, their is no way we can bring back the stolen bitcoin, because bitcoin process is a one way system that why we need to secure our bitcoin as much as posible to avoid this kind of thing.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Absolutely big no. You might be aware that bitcoin is a decentralized currency.
It is completely anonymous, thus it doesn' t leave any fingerprints/identity to let people track the direction.
Just to remind you a tip, if you search btc address over google, may be it is used at forum profiles.

Yes I know and agree its NO but as said a hope never dies Sad
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:31:42 AM

Truth is no,you can't get your btc back that's why we all have to be extremely careful with out btc because once its gone its gone.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:39:26 AM

I guess the answer for my question would be a NO but Ray of hope always gives the light to move forward.

Can we ever get the stolen bitcoins back Sad( I know once stolen they are  gone forever,unless the scammer/ fraudster who stole becomes a saint over night and give it back Sad

Obviously you know the answer and is no. I know it is easier said than done but you need to forget about it and move on. Thinking about it will just upset you. Let karma find the person who stole your bitcoin.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

Obviously you know the answer and is no. I know it is easier said than done but you need to forget about it and move on. Thinking about it will just upset you. Let karma find the person who stole your bitcoin.

Do I have any other option,so have to move on !
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

You already now the answer and it is NO, you can't get stolen bitcoin back. That's why, you must secure your access to your bitcoin and make sure to hide it well. There's a lot of ways to steal information and to get access to someone else's wallet. Just be careful when clicking links or site because hacker can sometimes access your wallet by just a simple click.
ncBB

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

profittrailer.cn

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

depend on who stole your btc, if your brother stole it, you can get it back.  Grin Grin Grin

Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

You already now the answer and it is NO, you can't get stolen bitcoin back. That's why, you must secure your access to your bitcoin and make sure to hide it well. There's a lot of ways to steal information and to get access to someone else's wallet. Just be careful when clicking links or site because hacker can sometimes access your wallet by just a simple click.

Agreed wanna cry,as your name says felt like crying out loud saying "I WANT MY BTCs BACK" but who would hear me.These shady hacers dont even care on emotions.DAMN !

Anyways yes,lesson learnt is learnt was emotional sad had agony but now trying to be normal :0)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

It is so sad, but the answer is a big NO. It is hard to track down a moving bitcoin, and the stealer will not be a saint overnight after he got an easy and big money.
What you can do is learn from this event, make it as a big lesson for you, then you need to move on and earn more bitcoin if you are still interested on this bitcoin.
My suggestion is, if you think you are a clumsy person and can not secure your coin, buy hardware wallet, it will give you the best security a bitcoin can get.
I hope a big and great success for you, and all of us.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

It is so sad, but the answer is a big NO. It is hard to track down a moving bitcoin, and the stealer will not be a saint overnight after he got an easy and big money.
What you can do is learn from this event, make it as a big lesson for you, then you need to move on and earn more bitcoin if you are still interested on this bitcoin.
My suggestion is, if you think you are a clumsy person and can not secure your coin, buy hardware wallet, it will give you the best security a bitcoin can get.
I hope a big and great success for you, and all of us.

Thankyou Dude !

YES Iam completely aware that its a BIG NO,but heard of Ethical Hackers so thought atleast if I can find the roots of this SHADY HACKERS to atleast save many others but that thing doesnt exsit in this block chain technology so all my research has drained out !

Yeah the dowfall did happened and was devastated for a while but life doesnt end there so started moving on and yes have to start but at this point with my savings drained out need time to start up again but there would be a day where these unethical hackers have to face the truth in front of Almighty and yeah they cannot be saints over night but do you think they would ever have good sleep ,sleeping on bed of roses snatched away from somebody else's hard earned money?

Left it to the KARMA ,it will take care.

What goes around comes around for sure Smiley

For my loss,I will find a way where I can gain,
For the gain they benefited robbing from me,they will loose.
Sit back and relax Smiley thats the motto I learnt from this downfall.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Unless maybe you pray to God and he touches the heart of the thief or maybe you put a very dangerous spell on the person. Other than that there is nothing that can be done at all to remedy the situation. Thats why it's important that you have the highest security for your wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

Sadly it’s a big No and will always be like this for the rest of our crypto life. It’s the first thing everyone in bitcoin community must learn from, that to be a careful and be 100 percent sure on the actions we take. As I have lost some and mostly does, so I don’t take that as a failure but a learning experience for me to be a better bitcoiners today. Don’t stole bitcoin to others and don’t let your bitcoin also be stolen, a word of advice to all.

HODL
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Lost bitcoins are really difficult to retrieve because of the way the blockchain technology has been set for now. Well, from what you said if the person can turn a saint and send the equivalent back to you; it is really in very rare occasions. You can keep praying and also try and move on too should in case the bitcoins doesnt get returned. I will also advise you did be more careful when next you are sending bitcoins and also most sites where bitcoins are exchanged do warn careful to check the address you intend sending.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

Lost bitcoins are really difficult to retrieve because of the way the blockchain technology has been set for now. Well, from what you said if the person can turn a saint and send the equivalent back to you; it is really in very rare occasions. You can keep praying and also try and move on too should in case the bitcoins doesnt get returned. I will also advise you did be more careful when next you are sending bitcoins and also most sites where bitcoins are exchanged do warn careful to check the address you intend sending.

Thankyou,now I have clear knwoeldge on the technology as well as security,all the nice and serniors have educated well and thanku for all !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: