Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  How I can invest Bitcoin?
bitcoin - 5 (71.4%)
Blockchain - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can invest Bitcoin?  (Read 946 times)
Oliver A (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:37 AM

One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

One of the prime questions always disturbs me that How I can invest Bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?

What do you mean with your poll? I will give you some knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain.
BITCOIN Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, created and held electronically on your PC or in a virtual wallet.
BLOCKCHAIN is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the collusion of the network.

About your question, "How I can invest bitcoin? How can I trust any of the exchange if I invest in them?"
The world is becoming ever more reliant on the internet. So, really: It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors. Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class. Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works. You should do study and research about the site you want to invest to avoid being scammed.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

There are many ways to invest in Bitcoin. You can buy and hold it or buy and trade it, depending on your appetite. Regarding trusting an exchange site, it depends on your research if what site do you think is good. You should be aware that an exchange site could be good today but gone tomorrow so as everyone says when it comes to invest "only invest what you can afford to lose".
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

I started with coinbase and still use them to buy my BTC to this date.  I am based in the USA so I am not sure if they are available in your country.  I set aside a percentage of my earnings and change to btc as an investment. I also invest in DeepOnion currency as well.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

Bitcoin can't assuming as money can guarantee can be promises some a profits like bussines. Bitcoin only crytocurrenny, so that's be money of digital. but bitcoin have a big potential be profitable on future if you would to but tthem start on today.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

1.Of course you can invest in Bitcoin.But firstly you can learn about Bitcoin & believe than you can decide.
2.Have many trustworthy exchange in crypto market place because if there are million people can trust it but why you can't trust?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

when you buy bitcoin, at the moment, you  have invested. for exchange, you can use coinbase, yobit or poloniex, also, you can use exchange to trade to other coin,

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Oliver A (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:27 AM

I started with coinbase and still use them to buy my BTC to this date.  I am based in the USA so I am not sure if they are available in your country.  I set aside a percentage of my earnings and change to btc as an investment. I also invest in DeepOnion currency as well.

That really nice... What if I invest my Bitcoin in some ICO projects like Airfio.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

You might have to trust exchange platform when you like to buy some tokens or alts but after that you can withdraw out those tokens/alts to your own wallet which will be under your full control. You can use jaxx like wallet to hold multiple alts and bitcoin. Also you can hold ETH based tokens in paperwallet created with myetherwallet, nobody will have access to your private keys and you can store backup file somewhere safe so that you will never loss access to your coins/tokens.
Oliver A (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

You might have to trust exchange platform when you like to buy some tokens or alts but after that you can withdraw out those tokens/alts to your own wallet which will be under your full control. You can use jaxx like wallet to hold multiple alts and bitcoin. Also you can hold ETH based tokens in paperwallet created with myetherwallet, nobody will have access to your private keys and you can store backup file somewhere safe so that you will never loss access to your coins/tokens.
I am getting amazing information. Thank you so much guys, I am very glad. looking forward for more information
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

Well, it doesn't take much time to learn basics of crypto economy. Since the first reply to your question is clearly stating about the investment strategy.
You can start from coinbase.com , once you acquire the amount of bitcoin, move them to yobit.net .
I suggest you to choose and keep holding your funds with bitcoin for higher profits.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

The better thing is to buy bitcoin and hold them.
Because as we can see the price of bitcoin is back to growing up
I can recommend you to use an offline wallet instead of an online wallet or exchanges wallet
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

Investing in bitcoin is very easy, buy bitcoin from an exxhange and store it to your paper wallet and save it somewhere you only know.
Wait for years and dont bother watch the market swings, it can affect your emotions and faith.
After 5 years lets say, you can now take the profit and maybe add some more to your investments.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:00 AM

If you are the first time in bitcoin world  and want to invest bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from local exchanger in your country.
as if you do not trust the exchanger right after buying bitcoin, transfer it and save your bitcoin to your personal BTC address (wallet). Keep & Hodl until price to the moon..

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

Just be sure to do your research when investing on ICO's with your hard earned BTC.  Smiley

rayymat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:28:49 AM

The easiest way is to get your bitcoins from localbitcoins.com
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:53:39 AM

why you should not believe, you must know that bitcoin is a very lucrative investment place whose price is increasing, and you can buy bitcoin and just keep it or you want to trade in altcoin, all very profitable if you study and understand seriously.
andreyalucas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

Bitcoin can't assuming as money can guarantee can be promises some a profits like bussines. Bitcoin only crytocurrenny, so that's be money of digital. but bitcoin have a big potential be profitable on future if you would to but tthem start on today.

I agreed with your argument.I know bitcoin is a really a good and easy way to earn money.But I am really confused in the case of the exchange.How can I exchange the bitcoin?what is the procedure? Can you explain?
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

You can't trust anyone. So you need to use only verified exchangers, and not to move a very large amount. As for the investments that bitcoin is a very complex issue. There is no business that can compare in yield with the increase in the prices of bitcoin. In the real economy, investments in bitcoin will not be needed. As to create the business working exclusively with bitcoin it will be possible, but it is still a very distant prospect.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

maybe with you buy bitcoin, then play trading for profit, that is when the price is cheap you buy, and when expensive you sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: