Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STRONGCOIN, NOT RECOGNIZING VALID PRIVATE KEYS, SOMETHING WRONG  (Read 611 times)
bitcoinologist (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:22:29 AM

Hi,

I posting a few days back about a problem with strongcoin not recognizing my private key pass and or not created one or indeed losing it.

I created an account sometime back, one main pass for log and withdraw, loading it with hard earned BTC over past months, then came to withdraw and NADDA. Private key invalid, sorry you have lost all your coins !!....

I Posted here, as was unsure what the hell was happening, and received help from forum members and indeed "some" help from strongcoin and all was of the same lines. If you have lost/forgotten your private key, we cannot help you. I tried to export my key but got password "invalid" response, so I was kinda screwed.

Well...Here is the thing...I call BULLSHIT on this and here is why.

Knowing for a god damn fact that I keep copies of any and all passes, I KNOW, I would of kept a copy of the passes used and indeed have. I used ONE pass for log and private key but it was not being recognized. Also the amount of BTC is not the kind of amount you would forget about.

So, getting a little tired of simply being told, its your fault, no key, no coins, I will "try" and help but without your private key there is nothing I can do etc etc
I thought I would test "Strongcoin.om" out some.

And here are the results.

I created a NEW strong coin account.

Set up my log in password. Set up my private key password
I deposited 0.1234 BTC into my NEW account.
I then withdrew 0.1 BTC using my "private" key password (worked fine).
I then, attempted to export my private key.
Hit the little blue button, entered my private key (yes exactly the same one that allowed me to withdraw 0.1) and guess what....INVALID.

THE EXACT SAME PRIVATE KEY WAS NOW INVALID.

And to prove this point any and all members are welcome to log into this account and see what is happening. You can see the transactions that PROVE account movements, in and out and use of private key. The you can prove that same private key is INVALID if you wish to export private key

bitcoinologist@tormail.org
Private Key:idusf903485fui09348asduif982390=48*()&*(_&dsf8903475-iofua90sf78d9f

And note: I tried this from the same browser I created account from and from another, from my own IP, from tor, from firefox you can try from damn anywhere and it still does not work.

THEREFORE, IN CONCLUSION.

Ian of strongcoin.

Your system is at fault and not me.

You and your strongcoin set up owe me exactly 75.54 BTC and I do not wish to hear any more BS about, oooh we can't help if you don't have your private key.

I DO HAVE MY PRIVATE KEY, IT IS JUST YOUR SYSTEM DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT.

THIS POST IS A PUBLIC STATEMENT AND UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED/EXPLAINED I CALL BULLSHIT AND AN OUTSTANDING AMOUNT OF 75.54 BTC TO BE PAID TO ME ASAP.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:13:19 PM

I thought strongcoin was a scam?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
rme

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:14:45 PM

https://www.strongcoin.com/ and https://vircurex.com/ are down right now.
 Huh
dogisland

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:26:02 PM

I can confirm the decode private key option is not working (after checking just now). Not sure if this would be related to your password issue as you were able to spend on the new account.

I'm looking now.
bitcoinologist (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:42:47 PM

Hi Ian,

Thank you.

However, my real question is, what are you going to do about getting me my 75.54 BTC ?

There is NO error at my end, or forgotten passwords. I have the correct pass, one your system is not recognizing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: