Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in wind and solar power generators?  (Read 968 times)
d3m0n1q_733rz (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:13:17 AM

If anyone's interested, I'll get selling.  The wind generators will probably run about 4-5 BTC, but will supply about 2500 watts of power.  I can compile together a complete system based on what your situation is and ship it all to you in a semi-timely fashion.  I try to find the most efficient setup based on location and what items are available.  Shipping batteries would be difficult, but not impossible.
These alternate power sources can be a game-changer when it comes to mining BTC since it will greatly offset the power consumption of your systems while adding the possibility for some money received from your electric company (unlikely, most likely just a much lower bill).  The return in investment can be seen in about 1.5 - 2 years generally.
Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
-D337z

Funroll_Loops, the theoretically quicker breakfast cereal!
Check out http://www.facebook.com/JupiterICT for all of your computing needs.  If you need it, we can get it.  We have solutions for your computing conundrums.  BTC accepted!  12HWUSguWXRCQKfkPeJygVR1ex5wbg3hAq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:03:58 AM

I am interested.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:29:18 AM

$500 wind generator?  How can you make that so cheap?

d3m0n1q_733rz (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:57:27 AM

$500 wind generator?  How can you make that so cheap?
The generators their selves (dual rotor) costs about $450.  That doesn't include the hubs, blades, wiring, inverters, batteries, etc.  But it's just about the only independent thing that I could price without having a huge list.  The generator is the spinny part that makes the 3-phase AC electricity at 12, 24, 49 or 96 volts to charge your battery bank and output to your inverter for either connecting to your city's power grid (recommended) or use directly in your home independently.
The thing is, I would need to know more about what kind of setup you want before I could price everything for you.  So, shoot me a message if you're interested (please no flaming arrows) and I'll send back a list of questions that need to be answered to toss together a price quote.

Check out http://www.facebook.com/JupiterICT for all of your computing needs.  If you need it, we can get it.  We have solutions for your computing conundrums.  BTC accepted!  12HWUSguWXRCQKfkPeJygVR1ex5wbg3hAq
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:35:03 PM

The generators their selves (dual rotor) costs about $450.  That doesn't include the hubs, blades, wiring, inverters, batteries, etc.  But it's just about the only independent thing that I could price without having a huge list.  The generator is the spinny part that makes the 3-phase AC electricity at 12, 24, 49 or 96 volts to charge your battery bank and output to your inverter for either connecting to your city's power grid (recommended) or use directly in your home independently.
The thing is, I would need to know more about what kind of setup you want before I could price everything for you.  So, shoot me a message if you're interested (please no flaming arrows) and I'll send back a list of questions that need to be answered to toss together a price quote.
Ok.  Do you own a company IRL that supplies this sort of thing, or are you doing it as a hobby?

Very cool, btw!

d3m0n1q_733rz (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:10:45 PM

Ok.  Do you own a company IRL that supplies this sort of thing, or are you doing it as a hobby?

Very cool, btw!
Nobody reads signatures anymore.   Wink

Veldt Gold

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:26:54 AM

If you could offer some kind of survival set up I wouldn't mind offering it to my customers.

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
d3m0n1q_733rz (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:48:17 AM

If you could offer some kind of survival set up I wouldn't mind offering it to my customers.
Please define survival.  Power-outage with recharge after power restoration, or self-sufficient backup power supply which recharges based on wind conditions?
Either way, it would depend on how many watts they're pulling.
I can offer some inverter-chargers which will act as UPS units, they're often found in RV setups.  However, I would prefer the wind generator setup based on ease of use and connection without the requirement of grid-power to recharge batteries.

jagallout

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:25:16 AM

I may be interested in hearing details.

I would likely be looking at two different setups:
1st would be to run my computer gear:
       1275 watts at the wall
2nd would be for a "datacenter"
       5 Servers (each with 2 250watt power supplies)
       Would require ability to grow

PM Me if you would.

jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:18:12 PM

Will the wind powered generators be dependent on the areas you are from?  Also do you need any permits?

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:21:07 PM

If anyone's interested, I'll get selling.  The wind generators will probably run about 4-5 BTC, but will supply about 2500 watts of power.  I can compile together a complete system based on what your situation is and ship it all to you in a semi-timely fashion.  I try to find the most efficient setup based on location and what items are available.  Shipping batteries would be difficult, but not impossible.
These alternate power sources can be a game-changer when it comes to mining BTC since it will greatly offset the power consumption of your systems while adding the possibility for some money received from your electric company (unlikely, most likely just a much lower bill).  The return in investment can be seen in about 1.5 - 2 years generally.
Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
-D337z
im interested, i want inverters and solar panels, how much would it cost?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: