Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining!  (Read 7949 times)
MindControl1337

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:58 AM

Tokens for reposts! Take part in Mining Solutions bounty campaign. December 4th we have launched out bounty program. All participants can get rewarded with Mining Solutions tokens with no financial investment, simply by reposting, liking and writing articles. You are welcome to take part as well!

Excellent project, good bounty. I am planning to use your software on my farm. It is small, but anyway I think it will be profitably
btw, the bounty is very generous. 3% is quite a lot.  I'm engaged and very glad that I can earn myself a software in this way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

hi guys! very attractive project, and I have a question: what is the productivity and software price per rig?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:46:13 AM

hi guys! very attractive project, and I have a question: what is the productivity and software price per rig?
Hello!
ETH productivity on the 1060 model video card (mining version) is 25.5 MH/s with working temperature of 43 °C and 70 W power consumption. These are the best possible values.

The price per rig depends on the number of video cards in your rig. We use 6 cards. The price is ⅙ ETH or 17 MINSO tokens.

However we would recommend to purchase 100 MINSO tokens to have the ability to mine at our pool with no service fee!
BitcoinForAll (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

How to get Mining Solution tokens?
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

Hello!
ETH productivity on the 1060 model video card (mining version) is 25.5 MH/s with working temperature of 43 °C and 70 W power consumption. These are the best possible values.

The price per rig depends on the number of video cards in your rig. We use 6 cards. The price is ⅙ ETH or 17 MINSO tokens.

However we would recommend to purchase 100 MINSO tokens to have the ability to mine at our pool with no service fee!

So pretty hashrate Smiley
Thanks for recomendation btw
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:35:16 PM

Tokens for reposts! Take part in Mining Solutions bounty campaign. December 4th we have launched out bounty program. All participants can get rewarded with Mining Solutions tokens with no financial investment, simply by reposting, liking and writing articles. You are welcome to take part as well!

Excellent project, good bounty. I am planning to use your software on my farm. It is small, but anyway I think it will be profitably
btw, the bounty is very generous. 3% is quite a lot.  I'm engaged and very glad that I can earn myself a software in this way

3% is an average number, but ofc it's quite enough. Conditions are simple so you can get easy tokens for every soft you need.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:09 AM

Excellent article - Bitcoin mining and energy consumption
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:17:36 AM

3% is an average number, but ofc it's quite enough. Conditions are simple so you can get easy tokens for every soft you need.

I guess it will be enough for getting drivers for my whole farm. Conditions are great, I agreed.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

Very interesting to read, so much informative points. Also possible titles about titles using for different situations are funny  Smiley
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:57 AM

Why does this project require tokens or ICO at all and not just use crowdfunding?
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

Why does this project require tokens or ICO at all and not just use crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding does not cover essential needs of miners themselves. Yes, we can fund the project with many other means, not just ICO. But in those cases we will not be able to take part in the general mining market development and provide our core clients with innovations in a short period of time. Besides, our tokens will be the only key to Mining Solutions software.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

Hi guys!
can you tell me: is there going to be tech support?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:33:01 AM

Hi guys!
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

Hi guys!
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.

Skype support - sounds good! It's always better to receive help by talking face-to-face with a person who really knows everything about the products.
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Crowdfunding does not cover essential needs of miners themselves. Yes, we can fund the project with many other means, not just ICO. But in those cases we will not be able to take part in the general mining market development and provide our core clients with innovations in a short period of time. Besides, our tokens will be the only key to Mining Solutions software.

thanks for the answering questions, glad to see that devs are trying to make everything clear.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

Hi guys!
can you tell us about the prospects of your project?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:28 PM

Hi guys!
New NVIDIA and RADEON video cards are about to be released. We are already hard at work in relation to that. At this moment, we cannot disclose any more information. Mining Solutions’ goal is to make the mining as efficient and convenient as possible. Additionally, we consider the idea of multi-factor
protection of software.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:56 AM

Hi guys!
New NVIDIA and RADEON video cards are about to be released. We are already hard at work in relation to that. At this moment, we cannot disclose any more information. Mining Solutions’ goal is to make the mining as efficient and convenient as possible. Additionally, we consider the idea of multi-factor
protection of software.
and is there going to be an official partnership with the hardware developers?
BitcoinForAll (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

Hi guys!
protection of software.
and is there going to be an official partnership with the hardware developers?
We have it in our plans. Currently, we conduct business negotiations with AMD. Such negotiations inevitably involve detailed discussion of many subtle aspects in legal and technological departments. It can take a long time, but the process is in motion.
BitcoinForAll (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:58:09 AM

Free online-course from miner Ivan: how to mine at the seaside?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: