Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which one would like to invest in?
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
Altcoin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one would like to invest in?  (Read 1043 times)
Legoiniel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

I think i would go for litecoin. Just because their team is very good and they are really working on it. Also litecoin is a good old coin which is a trusted and a safe coin.

It has also good support and is currently heading to 70 dollars. I think that it will hit 100 dollars.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

At this stage I would split my money between Bitcoin and alts. Bitcoin as its bull run may continue and we never know for sure when it might end. And alts because most of the alts have found their bottoms and its a good time to invest in them.

geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

If I am about to invest in crypto and planning on a long term investment, I will surely be investing in altcoins. I will make sure to invest in a promising coin.

Ashiiq82 (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Altcoins are the best option to more in the short time so that is why i prefer to invest in altcoin, You have good option to more from digital world is earn from Bitcoin and Altcoins also.

Are you sure? As a beginner, i am really confused to invest money in cryptocurrency.Which one is the best, quantstamp or Booncoin?

I'm investing in Booncoin. Because they have a low market cap with strong & hard working team.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

for the time being I am investing Ethereum because the future possibilities of Ethereum will increase in value.
Shipon123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:21:34 PM

I think bitcoin is best for invest...because bitcoin icrease day by day.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Majority will choose bitcoin because that's the highest value of all. And me myself prefer btc too. But some altcoins, with great project is nice to invest in too. With a continuous development and good and solid team, surely it is worth to invest.

[
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

Well currently i guess investing in bitcoins would be the best option to get profits.I don't see any coin that may surpass bitcoin anytime soon.As bitcoin's value keeps on increasing there is alot of chance to get profit throught investing in it.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is very prospective easy to be traded in trades or trades .. prices always go up and when I sell I will be lucky all the time
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

For me, in long term i suggest to invest in bitcoin we all know bitcoin can do if you risk to hold it long term right? so, no need to explain what will happen if you hold it in long term. for short term, i suggest you should diversify your money and invest in good altcoins like ethereum, zcash, bitcoin cash and litecoin and also you should join airdrops and bounty campaigns and stay away from shitcoins and pump and dump coins you might lose some money if you tried to invest in shitcoins lastly be smart if you want to earn
Jhon3438

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

For me I would like to invest in ethereum token because I see a great opportunity for me as a crypto enthusiast that it well have a great future and good platform to excel in a cryptocurrency world and next I think is btc token for a good and excellent solidity of it that follows go higher and higher price in the market.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

Its not etherium dude. Its Ethereum.
And this is not a good idea to drive your investments with a poll.
Conditions change every minute.

That is true, since the bitcoin pumps a lot recently, I think the crypto market is recovering, and the Etherium will pump a lot soon, just follow the bitcoin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

Nice list, good choice. I am investing in almost all of them, but I am only happy about BTC now. They all are really worth to be invested in, great potential, rich future.. Can not say it for 100%, but hopefully.
By the way, do not forget that you should not invest a lot of money, it is too risky. Invest 10-15% of your funds. I mean invest the amount you are not scary to lose) Me and many of my friends use such strategy.

Ashiiq82 (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:40:03 PM

Nice list, good choice. I am investing in almost all of them, but I am only happy about BTC now. They all are really worth to be invested in, great potential, rich future.. Can not say it for 100%, but hopefully.
By the way, do not forget that you should not invest a lot of money, it is too risky. Invest 10-15% of your funds. I mean invest the amount you are not scary to lose) Me and many of my friends use such strategy.

I agree with your opinion. Thank you
nithin@123

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

I like to Invest in ICOs.There are a number of ICOs happening nowadays. I normally choose an ICO which has some achievable goal and having a good team. Taking that points in mind, I suggest Boon Tech . It is having the best team and advisers, also it has kept the token price at $0.04 that it is affordable for everyone.

There is no minimum contribution. Each investor can make the maximum contribution of 20 ETH. Boon coin also has put forward an innovative idea of proof of confidence which gives rewards to investors. It means that if you are really interested in getting more rewards, take part in the proof of confidence.
Website    Whitepaper
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

Please vote the right one to help beginners.
It totally balls down to the amount you have and how well you are willing to diversify instead of putting your funds in just one place. Bitcoin is good to buy since it has been showing a lot of improvements for a very long time. However, there are some altcoins that can also give a huge amount of profit at the end, so it is in your best interest to always consider all options when you are trying to invest.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:57:47 PM

I think I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still a lot of devotees and although bitcoin is down but there are still many who like it and maybe the price will go up again. and second i like litecoin and etherium. I think you should look at a good price chart now because the price can change at any time.

Honestly I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, but I don't have anymore free money for this. I'm seeking opportunitites in trading istead of buying with fiat money. Those are all promising coins to make some money.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

Bitcoin is the Best Coin where you can invest with.
But it is too risky to find a Legit Investment Company.
that you will assure you'll get a good Profit from it!
and
But Invest/Hold ? is great For Bitcoin because of
Huge Pump. Still too risky.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

With CME's future around the corner, I would only go for Bitcoin. Rocketing potential never has been so high ! Altcoins will sink a lot another time I guess so I would basically avoid them all if I were you.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

The simplest and most stable option is Bitcoin and Ethereum - they will only go up, for today everyone thinks so. And if you want to get x3-x10 and are ready to risk that cheap Altcoins - but to choose really good coins you need time to learn everything and understand what you are investing in
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: