Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help!! Mtgox redeem code question  (Read 169 times)
Lancecsuu (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

About four years ago I bought two but coins on eBay and was sent a mtgox redeem code. I ended up going to prison for four years and never got to redeem the voucher. Well now I'm out and it looks like mtgox is gone!!! I was wondering if there is a way to still redeem the voucher code I got or am I just out of luck? Please any info would help thanks a lot!!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16948

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

About four years ago I bought two but coins on eBay and was sent a mtgox redeem code. I ended up going to prison for four years and never got to redeem the voucher. Well now I'm out and it looks like mtgox is gone!!! I was wondering if there is a way to still redeem the voucher code I got or am I just out of luck? Please any info would help thanks a lot!!
Did you mean two Bitcions instead of "but coins"?

Kraken processes MtGox claims. I wouldn't be surprised if your eBay seller used the codes by himself after you didn't claim them. If not, and if you still manage to get your claim processed, you're looking at the value of those 2 Bitcoins when MtGox filed for bankruptcy, not the current value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: