Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion about Mining the BTX ( algo "TimeTravel ) BITCORE  (Read 851 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:53 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 06:56:42 AM by bitfools

No doc's anywhere no mention of the timetravel algo, no white-paper,

what is this even hash-rates aren't discussed coin is up +50% last few days could be interesting to mine, but what's the deal about NO doc's

R the Dev's non-english and too lazy to doc anything?

Their website is not normal, its mostly just fluff for bounty's and gimmicks, to bring in friends, MLM; But not a normal website,

I guess machinecoin is also using this algo, ... same ppl?

btx.suprnova.cc say's  ccminer -algo timetravel

3rd party pools say ccminer -algo bitcore

Both result in rejected shares when ran on rig, on solo cards ok sometime, but eventually when the ALGO loops through algos blake to sha ... it breaks

I test mined it with ccminer using a GPU card (single) for test mining, all the shares were rejected from btx.suprnova.cc, strange ...

Don't really want to roll up sleeves and read all the 'timetravel' code in ccminer, isn't there anything explaining this coin?? The bitcointalk.org thread is really about machinecoin, and not this coin, it calls itself a 'minable-coin', but has all the web property's of an ICO;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:48:51 AM

ccminer.exe -a bitcore

bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:54:42 AM

ccminer.exe -a bitcore

NO SHIT, that's what the above say's,

But it doesn't work, what version are you running? Maybe the new ccminer that has equihash broke the blake / bircore shit???

I'm running the newest off of github.com/tpruvot
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:22:11 AM

ccminer.exe -a bitcore

http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/

btx.suprnova.cc is telling u to download cgminer ( precompiled ) from this site but this is a nortorious site for viruses

I already new & old ccminer and it doesn't work -a timetravel or -a bitcore,

I also have my own cgminer, but these are 2+ years old so they will not support current gpus to top performance,

Sound likes the 'timetravel' machine takes you back to 2011 software, what good does that do now?

This is all a joke RIGHT??

I just a MLM/ICO coin that can't be mined.

PROBABLY an be CPU mined cuz its mostly old skook algo's like blake that are actually used.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

ccminer-x64 -a bitcore  (version 2.0++) works perfectly for me.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:18:37 AM

There is no such thing as  2.0+++, what is the version

ccminer --version

What pool? Suprnova.cc says to download sgminer, there are only two active pools, but the other only pays out weekly, and does mention ccminer, but the port is 1111,

I think your full of shit, u keep posting the same thing, ccminer -a bitcore, there is more to the cmd-line than that

I have tested the software on 4 different systems and the results are the same

U don't mention, r u running on solo card, cpu, or rig?

I'm going to assume your running on CPU mode, cuz that works, but I think your full of shit, and haven't ran anything, your just posting what you saw on internet

The thing is NOT a single person here on this forum is ACTUALLY mining BTX,
dvijaydev46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

I mined Bitcore several months back and the payments took a long time as it required too many confirmations and I stopped mining it. I used ccminer from tpruvot and I don't remember which version I used. Maybe when I get home I can try and confirm.
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

My opinion is that on low volume coins, flock of miners kill the price rather quickly. Bunch of miners selling for profit more coins than being bought.
KaydenC

Activity: 610
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

Is Zpool still a good place to mine for BTX? Or does it still steal some hash rate?
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

I mine it to suprnova, use ccminer and you will be fine Smiley
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

use yiimp.eu as for pool
use ccminer 2.2.2 with cuda 9 drivers or mod2 ccminer form SP for the best result ( can be found on yandex.ru)
use -a bitcore
simple
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:45:53 PM

use yiimp.eu as for pool
use ccminer 2.2.2 with cuda 9 drivers or mod2 ccminer form SP for the best result ( can be found on yandex.ru)
use -a bitcore
simple

I'm not sure if the sp mod2 from the russian website is such a good idea. You can run it through a virus scanner and calculate the file hash but there is unfortunately no comparison to the original hash.

ccminer 2.2.2 works like a charm even though the returns are somewhat disappointing Sad

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

nVidia GTX 1060 3GB Hynix, stock settings
bitcore sp2 mod - 12 MH/s
ccminer 2.2.2 CUDA 9 - 10.1 MH/s

Bitcore mining is less stable compared to other PoW algorithms, crashes occur more often. Also consider that Bitcore has had a 10x run during the last 2 weeks and a correction is imminent.

RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

nVidia GTX 1060 3GB Hynix, stock settings
bitcore sp2 mod - 12 MH/s
ccminer 2.2.2 CUDA 9 - 10.1 MH/s

Bitcore mining is less stable compared to other PoW algorithms, crashes occur more often. Also consider that Bitcore has had a 10x run during the last 2 weeks and a correction is imminent.

Only thing that went to the moon is the nethash right now 😁

Probably it takes another 2 days until it gets back to a decent level.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

There is no such thing as  2.0+++, what is the version

ccminer --version

What pool? Suprnova.cc says to download sgminer, there are only two active pools, but the other only pays out weekly, and does mention ccminer, but the port is 1111,

I think your full of shit, u keep posting the same thing, ccminer -a bitcore, there is more to the cmd-line than that

I have tested the software on 4 different systems and the results are the same

U don't mention, r u running on solo card, cpu, or rig?

I'm going to assume your running on CPU mode, cuz that works, but I think your full of shit, and haven't ran anything, your just posting what you saw on internet

The thing is NOT a single person here on this forum is ACTUALLY mining BTX,

You are the one who is full of shit.  I'm sure plenty of people are mining BTX.  Latest version of ccminer is 2.2.2.  This will mine BTX by selecting the bitcore algorithm (or -a bitcore like the poster you berated said).  I can't believe I even wasted time responding to your stupid fucking comment.  Don't come on here and ask for help, then call people names.  Read the fucking ccminer helpfile.  It tells you everything you need to input in order to mine BTX.
gmesza01

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

Suggest to try https://www.bitcorepool.cc

Download links for ccminer and sgminer on the page.
Also possible to use SPMOD2 which gives higher hashrate on Nvidia cards.
whitefire990
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

I am using ccminer -a bitcore, and getting 14MH/s on my GTX 1070 cards.  I have heard 21 MH/s is possible.  I have tried sgminer-gm on Linux (ethOS) and it complains that timetravel10 is an unrecognized algorithm.

Which linux miner do people use to get 21MH/s on BTX with GTX 1070...?

Eric
g_man_g

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Was mining BTX on bitcorepool for while using SMOS, cc miner tpruvot 2.1, could never get a good OC and stability like I get with dstm miner on equihash. It is tempting though now that difficulty has halved in past week. HiveOS has SP-Mod cc miner fork!  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: