Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6782 times)
fulepp (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

Is there airdrop?
no airdrop (see previous questions)

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Good afternoon. How are you going to insure the options of the currencies which have an opportunity to be issued even after the end of the ICO?

Sorry but we don't understand your question, can you be more specific ?

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Can a period of insurance be random or are there specified time limits – a number of weeks or months, for example?
Investors will buy insurance for a certain number of weeks or months. The users have the ability to choose some parameters of the insurance, like the period covered for example.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

reetings. ICO will last for 4 weeks exactly. But it will end sooner if the company collects a hard cup.
do you have a specific question ?  Smiley

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:58:48 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 09:04:23 AM by fulepp

Does the amount of insurance depend on its longevity? Let’s suppose I insure the currency for 100 days, so will the payment per month be the same as if I’ve insured it for a year?
The longer your insurance period, the more expensive the insurance fee.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

Hi. Will it be possible to mine your tokens if they are available only during the UCO?

No mining. DHT is a fixed-emission Ethereum-based token.

wertram

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:51:21 PM

ENRON ? again ? or ?
Djao

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

ENRON ? again ? or ?

Hi,

What do you mean by quoting Enron? Please specify your argument.

Thanks

fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to know if the members of Pre-ICO can buy any number of tokens, or is that value limited?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in the process of insurance of tokens purchased in the secondary market. Is it necessary for the exchange on which I purchased the asset to be on the list of partners of your platform?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:04 PM

Good afternoon. I would like to know if the members of Pre-ICO can buy any number of tokens, or is that value limited?
As far as I remember, the pre-sale will automatically close when $ 3 million tokens will be sold.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in the process of insurance of tokens purchased in the secondary market. Is it necessary for the exchange on which I purchased the asset to be on the list of partners of your platform?

You did not understand how it works. You don’t buy assets on third-party exchanges, you go into the platform interface, choose the asset you like, and buy it. Everything else is fully automated.
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

You did not understand how it works. You don’t buy assets on third-party exchanges, you go into the platform interface, choose the asset you like, and buy it. Everything else is fully automated.

Does it turn out that the value of the acquired asset already includes the amount of insurance? Does it mean that buying the token directly on the exchange would be much cheaper?
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Does it turn out that the value of the acquired asset already includes the amount of insurance? Does it mean that buying the token directly on the exchange would be much cheaper?
Yes, it would be cheaper, but no one will protect you from a sharp drop in its value, so  the risks remain to be yours. At the same time, the platform has already calculated the forecast, chose the average price of the three exchanges whose APIs were connected, and offered you the best option. And it took only a few seconds.
CAraBuss

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

Yes, it would be cheaper, but no one will protect you from a sharp drop in its value, so  the risks remain to be yours. At the same time, the platform has already calculated the forecast, chose the average price of the three exchanges whose APIs were connected, and offered you the best option. And it took only a few seconds.
Thanks for the help, but I still have one more question. For example, the insured event took place and the asset fell in price. How soon will I be able to receive compensation and in what currency will it be paid?
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:33:04 PM

Thanks for the help, but I still have one more question. For example, the insured event took place and the asset fell in price. How soon will I be able to receive compensation and in what currency will it be paid?
A price range has already been set in the smart contract that you conclude with the platform, acquiring an insured asset, within this range insurance is effective. If the insured event has taken place, then you instantly receive payment in ETN or Bitcoins, as they are considered to be the most reliable of existing crypto-currencies.
fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:09:01 PM

The lower limit for Presale investments is 0.25 BTC or 5 ETH. There is no upper limit (however note that total investments for the pre-sale are limited to $3 millions for the tokens with bonus 25%)

wertram

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

ENRON ? again ? or ?

Hi,

What do you mean by quoting Enron? Please specify your argument.

Thanks

It was american "insurance company".

Also movie about this real story: The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron

But I hope you will not follow, and your project will survival.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:20:22 PM

Hello. Your insurance reserve is a great idea, but I'm not entirely sure that it will be able to cover all payments when the price of tokens is sharply collapsed. Do you plan to increase it as the number of users of the platform increases?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

Let's say I need to insure an asset the value of which exceeds $ 200,000. If there isn’t enough money in the reserve, can your platform integrate with another one, borrow the funds, pay them back to me, and then repay the debt?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: