Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6782 times)
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

Hello. What mechanism do you plan to use to stimulate the growth of the value of the token? As far as I understand, DHT tokens aren’t burnt automatically after use, and I can’t imagine any other options.
fulepp (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

Hello. What mechanism do you plan to use to stimulate the growth of the value of the token? As far as I understand, DHT tokens aren’t burnt automatically after use, and I can’t imagine any other options.
Hello. After an investor buys insurance, the relevant DHT token goes to the unearned premium reserves (UPR), where it stays until the insurance expires or an insured event occurs. In case of an insured event and consequent insurance payout, the token is burned. Thus, the circulated token quantity will be gradually decreasing. If no insured event occurs, the token goes to the earned premium reserves. In other words, it becomes the platform’s revenue. Hope this answers your question.

Djao

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Let's say I need to insure an asset the value of which exceeds $ 200,000. If there isn’t enough money in the reserve, can your platform integrate with another one, borrow the funds, pay them back to me, and then repay the debt?
Good day,

That is a not something we are looking to do currently. As for the safety of the investors and the company, our reserve would always stay higher than the liability we are taking. In the case that the reserve does not offer enough funds to cover your portfolio, the system will then has to decline the insurance case. However, in the future we could be looking at emergency borrowing to increase our funds, but other parts of our business such as investment and hedge fund would be contributing towards the growth of the reserve fund to cover the liability.

robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

A smart contract for insurance of an asset is concluded for a certain period of time. Is it possible to renew it automatically without reviewing the amount of compensation? This would be convenient, in case the tokens that I bought grow sharply in value.
Djao

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

Hello. Your insurance reserve is a great idea, but I'm not entirely sure that it will be able to cover all payments when the price of tokens is sharply collapsed. Do you plan to increase it as the number of users of the platform increases?

Hi,

Our business strategy is never to let the liability to be more than the funds in the reserve. Our reserve can be increased by several options: our investment strategies into other icos, hedge fund, and offering grading and rating services which will bring revenue to our business and increase the reserve.

Djao

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

A smart contract for insurance of an asset is concluded for a certain period of time. Is it possible to renew it automatically without reviewing the amount of compensation? This would be convenient, in case the tokens that I bought grow sharply in value.

We could develop such operational option in the future to automatically renew the insured capital. Howver, it would be difficult since you need to use our tokens (DeHedge tokens) to pay for the insured capital. In the case of automatic renewance, it is supposed that you own our tokens in your wallet and it will be trasferred automatically which I believe would not make much sense and security.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I haven’t found any information about your physical office. Where is it located and under regulation of what country do you operate?

Our physical office is located in the center of Moscow, Russia.

HaDuongVn86

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

Hello dev!
When ICO start ?
Djao

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:37:20 AM

Hello dev!
When ICO start ?

Good day,

pre-sale is on the 4th of December 2017. Our ICO is expected in March 2018!

Stay updated by signing up to our newsletter at www.Dehedge.com

ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

Good afternoon. If you plan to pay insurance payments with tokens of your platform, you need to take care of a stable rate of their growth. What measures are you planning to take in order to do this?
ionbefore

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:00 PM

Good afternoon. If you plan to pay insurance payments with tokens of your platform, you need to take care of a stable rate of their growth. What measures are you planning to take in order to do this?

To begin with, 25% of tokens will be immediately reserved to cover insurance payments. The developers believe that such an accelerated reduction of number of tokens will positively affect the growth of value.

But if these tokens are used for payments, they will be sold on exchanges. Otherwise, where can one get other crypto-currencies, the assets of which were insured by the participants of the platform?
ionbefore

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

To begin with, 25% of tokens will be immediately reserved to cover insurance payments. The developers believe that such an accelerated reduction of number of tokens will positively affect the growth of value.

But if these tokens are used for payments, they will be sold on exchanges. Otherwise, where can one get other crypto-currencies, the assets of which were insured by the participants of the platform?

You didn’t understand, there won’t be reserve tokens on exchanges. The platform will anyway have the income from the sale, so it’s unprofitable to put a large number of tokens to the exchangers. As for other crypto-currencies, they will be immediately included in the smart contract when insuring, so you won’t have to search for them anywhere.

I got it, thanks for consulting me. And you don’t happen to know, do developers plan to redeem tokens? Or is it enough to “burn” them when the rate begins to fall swiftly?
fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Hi, you are missing the point here. In case of insured events, we will not pay with our tokens as you seem to believe it, but in ETH (in the future, probably in BTC too).
The DHT tokens are bought by investors who wish to insure their investments in ICOs (or investments in already traded tokens).

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

also let's be specific here: as stated in the white paper, "at least 20% of the amount raised during the DeHedge ICO will be used as permanent reserves for insurance payouts". Not 25%. "The remaining 80% will be invested into liquid assets. The income from such investments will go towards increasing the reserves". DeHedge tokens (DHT) are not used for "payments", they are used for "purchasing" an insurance service.
Hope this clarifies.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

28.11.2017 Dehedge at the Skolkovo Cryptoconference 2017

Kamil Vildanov Marketing Director of DeHedge is waiting for you at Skolkovo on Cryptoconference2017. Don’t miss the chance to find out more about #DeHedge and the ways of minimising the risks.

WorldClassFissticuffs

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

Has anyone already been to the East Valley of Science? people say it's cool
Immanuel10

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
Djao

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

What's the last day of Token Sale ?

As it is now, it is the 17th of December. However, once the hard cap of $3mln (or equivalent) is reached, the sale will finish on that date.

mistleworkman

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!
Djao

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:03:50 AM

I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!

Thank you for your support! We will keep you updated via our social networks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: